Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? (2451 Views)

Fayose Won Again / Zimbabwe Election,robert Mugabe Won Again. / Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? by Felibaby(f): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2011
I saw a news that Akalamagbo of Oyo state has won. If that is true, then the people of that state needs deliverance from TB Joshua!
Re: The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? by tayoTFC(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2011
akala cant rule oyo again, acn in early lead, now
Re: The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? by Felibaby(f): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2011
Amen!
Re: The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? by seanet02: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2011
Oyato ko Osiere Ni
Olodo
Re: The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? by Wilfem(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2011
seanet02:

Oyato ko Osiere Ni
Olodo

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I really can't stop laughing. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? by Mcfemad(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2011
Na lie, AJIMOBI won.
Results declared just now
Re: The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? by Wilfem(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2011
Mcfemad:

Na lie, AJIMOBI won.
Results declared just now

REALLY Has it been declared? IF so I'm indeed happy
Re: The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? by Odunnu: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2011
So, who is in and who's out?
Re: The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? by Mcfemad(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2011
Declared minutes ago
AKALA out, AJIMOBI in
PDP out, ACN in

ibadan, oyo and environs celebrate
Re: The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? by Pataki: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2011
PDP finally kicked out of the whole of South West!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

E seun lopolopo eyin omo oduduwa!

Obasanjo - I dey laff oh! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? by seanet02: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2011
The end of "Amala Politics"
grin grin grin

Re: The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? by Odunnu: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2011
Mcfemad:

Declared minutes ago
AKALA out,  AJIMOBI in
PDP out, ACN in

ibadan, oyo and environs celebrate
wow! Thats pleasant news. Now we can make progress, hopefully.
Cant wait to be home soon.
Re: The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? by saintneo(m): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
OYO is simply under a new management. Time will tell.
Re: The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? by Gbawe: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2011
seanet02:

The end of "Amala Politics"
grin grin grin

grin grin grin Adedibu's son sef dey cool off for jail somewhere . The fool lost his legislative seat to the ACN and was then caught with ballot material !!! The end of Amala politics indeed . The gangsters of OBJ have been defeated . I am so proud of my SW folks right now .
Re: The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? by Gbenge77(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
LAUTECH students are now able to heave a huge sigh of relief
Re: The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? by joeyfire(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2011
Nobody has ruled Oyo twice. I'll be shocked to see that change, and for AKALA
Re: The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? by DEEHASAL(m): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2011
joeyfire:

Nobody has ruled Oyo twice. I'll be shocked to see that change, and for AKALA

It will change sometime soon but definitely not aKALA
Re: The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? by alfajamiu(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
I thanks ajimobi for good work,May god almighty continued aiding you at all your trails amen

(1) (Reply)

British Aristocracy: The Only Two Nigerians In The British House Of Lords / Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) / Why 2000 Killed In Nigeria N'east Baga Is Not World Headlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.