Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,162 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council (27677 Views)

Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba / Soludo Appoints 20 Commissioners / Court Sacks 20 Cross River Lawmakers For Defecting To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council by CoolAmbience(m): 10:58pm On May 12, 2021
xpressionx:
Supreme court governor.

He dissolved the cabinet to make room for more fulani Commissioners and SSA's.

Very soon that bleached out buffoon will relocate to Dubai to hide cos aso rock no safe again.

You are petty.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:02pm On May 12, 2021
naija1stnigar:
Those twenty are ipob supporters the remaining eight are supporting ipob underground but didn't show it, las las the supreme court governor will regret his actions against imolites.

The unknown spirits are tormenting him really hard, the fear of unknown has caught up with fulani supreme court administrator.

Is he planning to hand over Ikonso house to fulani jihadist presidency to govern?
Re: Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:35pm On May 12, 2021
My people don't worry very soon we will gat him.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council by Nobody: 12:03am On May 13, 2021
Like we care, Fill the positions with Miyetti Allah and Fulani terrorist. The fear of Mazi Kanu
Re: Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council by jerry2cino(m): 5:11am On May 13, 2021
Imo state just dey state
Re: Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council by Edusouls(m): 7:55am On May 13, 2021
So because of the fear of attack the government of a state won’t do what he wants to do, see those attackers have been decimated, very soon they would be crushed, I hated this man cos of the way he came, now am beginning to like this man, strong man with lots of balls
Cnach:

Is that ur definition of no nonsense man?
When they say youths are the leaders of tomorrow i begin to wonder if ur type is incorporated. Every unnecessary action to flex muscle is interpreted to discipline by those who lack good analytic reasoning. If given the chance ur type will elect buhari for the third time bc he is disciplined as u guys told us initially. U are not hard to deceive, just a stunt will carry u away. Make I no vex too much, but u have to start reasoning well.
See this,
Sacking them is to anger people the more and in return create more sponsored attack to unstablize the government hence it a bad move.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council by APCHaram: 7:57am On May 13, 2021
The Herod of Igbo Judah.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council by Edusouls(m): 7:57am On May 13, 2021
Dey there dey type nonsense very soon they track and arrest you idiot, you think you and governor na mate, bro go find 3 square meal chop first before getting a state governor.
NgwaManNaija4LF:
My people don't worry very soon we will gat him.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:31am On May 13, 2021
Edusouls:
Dey there dey type nonsense very soon they track and arrest you idiot, you think you and governor na mate, bro go find 3 square meal chop first before getting a state governor.

Shut up animal, he is your father's Superior mate but below us, he was made governor by supreme court and not imolites, why is he running up and down we have burnt all his hut, soon we will get him and Wike, no undercover for you Muslim terrorist this part.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council by Edusouls(m): 8:48am On May 13, 2021
Hahahaha see hungry man, ipob/ESN will soon be decimated, my brother go inside house or u get killed just like the others, am also an imo man, I didn’t like how he came, but am beginning to like what he is doing in imo state you expect him to bow to wicked and heart less ipob hoodlums and miscreants, killing police officers including fellow Igbos in uniform, is that how to get Biafra? This is sheer madness and wickedness, God doesn’t answer the prayers of the wicked, Biafra won’t come..
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Shut up animal, he is your father's Superior mate but below us, he was made governor by supreme court and not imolites, why is he running up and down we have burnt all his hut, soon we will get him and Wike, no undercover for you Muslim terrorist this part.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:56am On May 13, 2021
Edusouls:
Hahahaha see hungry man, ipob/ESN will soon be decimated, my brother go inside house or u get killed just like the others, am also an imo man, I didn’t like how he came, but am beginning to like what he is doing in imo state you expect him to bow to wicked and heart less ipob hoodlums and miscreants, killing police officers including fellow Igbos in uniform, is that how to get Biafra? This is sheer madness and wickedness, God doesn’t answer the prayers of the wicked, Biafra won’t come..

You are igbo kill you there bastard Muslim terrorist, you are shameless can't you be proud of your useless tribe.. what happens in igboland is none of you terrorist problem face your jihadis over there.

Like i said before we will get him. And nothing you frustrated outsiders can do about it.. see your Muslim Head like I'm from imo.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council by basadenet: 9:07am On May 13, 2021
it seems this empty head governor have no brain at all and is own time have not been pablative at all, but full of wahala upon wahala.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council by wink2015(m): 11:03am On May 13, 2021
SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR !
Re: Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council by Trutherme: 11:53am On May 13, 2021
CoolAmbience:

You are petty.

Shut UP. Go and take your medication. Olodo.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council by Ayobami7(m): 6:49am On May 15, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune / Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) / Dapchi: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Buhari, Governors For Attending Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.