Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" (39070 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by bluefilm: 9:11pm On May 12, 2021
He's such a wise man

After all what you don't know cannot kill you. grin grin grin
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by Ebookherbs(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2021
Lolzzz
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by Ebookherbs(m): 9:13pm On May 12, 2021
Lolzzz this guy is really funny
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by iampeterben(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2021
Guess he wants total peace of mind.
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by kingsceedon(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2021
Imbe
Godsofsoccer:
Nothing beats minding one's business.

It's his concern not yours.
If you see her with another man go and report to him
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by Psalmistproject: 9:14pm On May 12, 2021
This man honestly understand how marriage works at certain extent.

Just settle it in your heart that your spouse could stupidly fall into the hands of one lord of ajasa and be get steady treat.

So live your marriage life planning to handle it painlessly when it comes.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by dapadawee: 9:15pm On May 12, 2021
If not for demon Islam this world would have been a beautiful place.
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2021
The look like age mate
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by Goldbw122(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2021
Make e nor go get heart attack..

1 Like

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2021
No worry!

No man will be interested in that fat PIG you call a wife.

And am sure you know she is uuuuuuugly, that's why you had the boldness to spit that warning.

At at same time, he definitely must have plans to do same. Who knows, they could have arranged to be getting it out there with whose so ever they desire ...
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by LesbianBoy(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2021
This one na simp

Simps are always in open marriage grin grin
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 12, 2021
Trust me you won't see THAT woman with another man. She's all yours sir
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by LordIsaac(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2021
He is not a principled man ab initio that's why. So we are not surprised that he was impeached and disgraced out of office for abuse. Don't listen to him. Report all cheating spouses! Anuofia! grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2021
Lol
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by oluwasegun007(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2021
That's what you get when the kitten is dam good.
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2021
GOFRONT:
But if I see you and someone else's wife nko??
Flog am with tyre wire
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by afroniger: 9:39pm On May 12, 2021
In other words, make una olofofos mechionu there.
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by Dickson178(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2021
Perfectly said ! I like that .
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by Chirowman(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2021
Marriage that sees cheating as a normal thing ,is that one marriage . STD will just be flying high , is either his a victim or they wife has met a bigger fish . Because do me I do you man no go vex .

1 Like

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2021
Kenya and sex are like yoruba and confusion!!!!
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by Lekq2: 10:01pm On May 12, 2021
She is with me and that’s the reason she is not coming home tonight you are happy now
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by Greatzeus(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2021
What you don't know,won't hurt you. Ignorance is bliss sometimes grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by bewla(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2021
kinzation:
Lol
Kenya and weird news be like 5&6

Wey that Zuma meme
When hippopotamus fall in love they no each order well

1 Like

Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by jlinkssolutions: 10:19pm On May 12, 2021
[quote author=Sniper4real post=101631504]Naxo

For sale. 3.7m, dm for negotiation[/

What’s the issue with the car?
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by catofin(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2021
Sniper4real:
Naxo

For sale. 3.7m, dm for negotiation
please call me 08096518118 I need the car
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by West2019(m): 11:00pm On May 12, 2021
You get hiv be that
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by Puhrs: 11:00pm On May 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" by West2019(m): 11:00pm On May 12, 2021
Rubbish
You get HIV be that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage / Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her / Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.