Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,007 members, 7,852,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

General Joshua Dogonyaro Is Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Joshua Dogonyaro Is Dead (54709 Views)

Dogonyaro’s Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985 / Coup Announcer, Lieutenant General Joshua Dogonyaro Is Dead / 2019: Danjuma, Asemota, Dogonyaro, Others Warn Against APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Joshua Dogonyaro Is Dead by kinguwem: 7:13pm On May 13, 2021
owobokiri:
I bet that nobody who witnessed Babangidas coup, and how unpopular it was, ever thought they will praise him for doing so at some point in the future... Everybody thought he simply toppled Nigerias Jerry Rawlings just to become a president..

When these guys chased this man away in 1985. .., the coup was so unpopular because of the so called fight against corruption led by Idiagbon.. So much so, that many hoped Babangida will be toppled and Buhari returned to power..

Take a look at what is happening today and you will know why God doesn't answer some prayers sometimes... It took Babangida months to consolidate power and if he wasn't a shrewd manipulator, he could easily have been eliminated as many people felt he toppled a "progressive, corruption fighting, egalitarian government" of Buhari! How wrong we are!
There's nationwide jubilation when Buhari's military government was overthrown by IBB mainly because of human rights abuses, inflation & poor economic policies.
Re: General Joshua Dogonyaro Is Dead by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:51pm On May 13, 2021
kokomilala:
@Vaughanlanrewaj,your submission,I must admit ,is one of the best I've seen since I joined NL. In terms of content and form. At times,NL is bereft of sound responses. At other times,there's the dearth of sound judgement on the part of responders. The likes and shares some imbecilic comments garner here make me shriek at times.
You're one of those who see military rule or intervention as evil. There's no way military rule can erode even the worst of legal governments. Because, military rule is illegal, unconstitutional and irresponsible. That said,Dogoyaro would still be regarded as an accident of history,part of the coterie of irresponsibles,who plunged Nigeria into an endless abyss of economic,social and political decadence. Throughout history,I'm yet to see where military rule bettered the lives of a people.Well,maybe in Ghadaffi's Libya.But it came as at a price- Libya became a dispersal agency of some sort for terrorists and international criminals.
Thank you for your kind words sir. God bless you sir.
Re: General Joshua Dogonyaro Is Dead by stieyven(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
How I wish you ended him once and for all...

But nevertheless, we celebrate you even in Death...

I know for sure that Buhari Media Cow's (BMC's) scattered all over this forum will do a backflip and go into wild celebration with this news.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: General Joshua Dogonyaro Is Dead by baloney: 11:40pm On May 13, 2021
Re: General Joshua Dogonyaro Is Dead by PrinceChurchi10(m): 6:09am On May 14, 2021
Rest well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reactions As Oshiomhole Exposes & Disgraces Okorocha, Casting & Binding Governor / US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu / Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.