Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. (60134 Views)

Python Killed After It Swallowed An Antelope (Photos) / Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos) / Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 13, 2021
I'm glad that there is still enough forest cover in sagamu to harbour a snake of that size.
Please let's maintain our environment for the children we are depositing everyday.Its their future at stake.

We are encroaching on their habitat and that's how that goat crossed paths with the snake in the first place.
If not for the indiscriminate bush meat hunting going on,the reptile will not see the need to visit human settlement to catch a domestic animal.It would have had plenty to feed on in the Forest.

In a civilized country,this snake would have been relocated ALIVE to a more suitable habitat

But alas,this is Nigeria.

Lastly,I'm an animal lover but I hate snakes.There is something very disturbing(to me) about the way they handle their food.That caressing,coiling and squeezing,as if they are making love to the prey...and all done so quietly and slowly and ..then open up wide to swallow the thing whole...again,as though it's performing an MouthAction to end all MouthAction.

I hate them but I won't kill them by default because i know they too have a role to play in the eco system.
Re: Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. by Freksy(m): 11:08pm On May 13, 2021
delzbaba:
More pics.
Re: Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. by Kandeed: 11:41pm On May 13, 2021
Lama70:
One day God will cause snakes of this kind to swallow all those who have been\are responsible for the problem of Nigeria and the entire black race.
Say amen if you love humanity.

No Amen cuz it's not possible
Re: Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. by Danny50: 11:47pm On May 13, 2021
Poor python
Re: Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. by Perfectbeing(m): 12:11am On May 14, 2021
Gravity56:
Can this snake swallow human? Like a full grown man? If yes na be say wahala dey oh?
it can but most times the shoulder of a man can obstruct its swallowing
Re: Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. by Nobody: 12:19am On May 14, 2021
3pleDAssistant:
Any info about how they killed that huge thing in the first place?

I heard a python that just had its meal are usually vulnerable... I think that explains how easy it was for them to kill.
Re: Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. by AtchenyAutos(m): 1:09am On May 14, 2021
xpressionx:
Lala right now grin
lol grin
Re: Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. by Ikukuudo: 1:55am On May 14, 2021
Whete is the party holding please.
I can't afford to miss this meal grin
Re: Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. by DonMekino(m): 6:36am On May 14, 2021
One thing is that after swallowing such, the python becomes so weak that it could barely move thus making it very very vulnerable, I guess that's the condition they saw it.
Re: Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. by zoedew: 6:46am On May 14, 2021
Grandmaster4:
meat don full pot.. but seriously since they catch this kinda of snake there would be more of them crawling by.. the people should better goan be watching their little kids o
Star comment!!! Thumbs up!!!
Re: Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. by Tillatalk: 7:14am On May 14, 2021
See the joy in their faces
Re: Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. by Myself2(m): 7:35am On May 14, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool 2 MEAL AT A
TIME. GOAT AND SNAKE... HOLLY
GRAM MEAL. CALL ME WEN ITS DON.

Hahaha

That's double BANGER

1 Like

Re: Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. by PrisonEscapee(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2021
Born2winnx:
Fûck this shit.... this won fit swallow full grown human being o
Of course, that goat big pass some human beings na.

Re: Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. by Idamond: 8:18am On May 14, 2021
nymphomaniac:
no venom as the python isn’t venomous. However I believe digestive acids from the tummy of the snake were already working and this could be toxic to humans. I know they will Eat the goat Sha but I doubt anything serious will happen to those who eat it because I expect the meat to be properly boiled. It just may not taste as sweet as it should

Ohh thank u.
Re: Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. by BennyDon: 9:42am On May 14, 2021
I learnt the goat can't be eaten because of the poison in Python's saliva.

See as the bastard waste this big goat lipsrsealed
Re: Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. by hstar: 12:35pm On May 14, 2021
ok
Re: Python Snake Killed After Devouring Goat. by Danmboss(m): 4:39pm On May 14, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Even a little child can handle a python because it's not an agressive animal on like cobra, boa, black mamba the mumu snake , etc
Mr python handler clapp for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Conductor Used As BONNET HOLDER On A Moving Bus In Lagos State. VIDEO / Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) / Booze, Drugs, Sex: Bizarre Sights From Lagos ‘under Bridges’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.