Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

She Claims She Is A V - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Claims She Is A V (1313 Views)

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Claims She Is A V by Craaaa: 7:42am On May 14, 2021
This is the first time I would be writing on nairaland, I have been following nairaland for a long time now and never thought I would ever post but sometimes we don't propose what we do in the future or where we find ourselves but recently I found myself in love. There is this lady who I love so very much, she is 23 and I am 29,she schools at the east and I reside in the west were I work. We hardly see, infact since I met her we haven't seen please mind you, she is not a random girl I just met online or somewhere, I have known her from wayback but we weren't friends but her family and my family are friends, I just decided to reach out to her coz I have always liked her. we talk very well and she gives me her time and attention which I cherish,she has been with different guys and done things with them. That's how opened she is with me. She tells me everything but the she claims she is a V despite everything she has told me with guys she has done things with which I strongly doubt but that's not even the problem coz normally I don't expect her to be but if eventually she is not mehn, that's the end. The major problem is I have decided to stick with her and I am the kind of person that dosent look outside when I am with a lady.. I face my business squarely. Now the issue is sometimes when I talk to her on phone I feel erected which is normal coz she is my babe, each time I get charged up I would beg her for a video call so I can feel connected with her and relieve my urge but she refuses and claims she hasn't done it before, like she hasn't done such video calls before and I end up hanging like that. She has refused each time I ask and I don't know what to do.We fight over this but she ends up begging me and we settle She also refused sending nudes and videos which I clearly understand and have told her not to send rather a video call would just be fine but she has also refused, I am confused and I feel lies in what she says about her been a V and also her not sending nudes to guys or doing such video calls after all what she told me about her and other guys she has been with. Now I don't know what to do, I don't wanna cheat on her but at this point I think I don't have a choice. Please what do I do in this case..I don't see other girls since I met her, infact other girls don't interest me again, that's how much I wanna be with her which she knows. I am a guy and I have blood flowing in me. Please don't insult me, I just need advice. I would be in the comment section. This is someone I love with good intentions and I have promised to get married to her which I will and she has also accepted, my family is aware already.
Lalastica.
Re: She Claims She Is A V by NIKEDEEDS(m): 7:49am On May 14, 2021
V
Re: She Claims She Is A V by danietohbadt(m): 7:52am On May 14, 2021
The night after your wedding

"I'm sorry babe, I didn't know I'm no longer a Virgin.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: She Claims She Is A V by jidamsel43(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2021
Let her enjoy her privacy. She has given you her terms. You can stick and continue to be phone lovers if it pleases you. Most Nigerian ladies are potential liars. My candid advice for you is that life is very transient to be brooding over an unrealistic distant love when you can satisfy yourself with sumptuous and elegant ladies around you. The philosophy of relationship is that A woman who you see and can touch belongs to you but a woman out of your sight belongs to another person

2 Likes

Re: She Claims She Is A V by Lalami3232(m): 8:06am On May 14, 2021
Oga ur writeup just summed you up in one sentence, and that's the fact that "YOU'RE IMMATURE FOR THE AGE U CLAIM". Ur fake fada Christmas love for this girl would end immediately you chop her cherry. Just see the kind mumu problem wey u dey claim to get. How u go feel if u catch ur sister and one zombie dey do sex video call? U just dey emphasize the virginity as if say u get good plan for am. Look here make I tell u eeh, I don see ur type of guys before and u no fit deceive me, after u chop this naive girl finish, u go move to the next boat. I'm not a saint oooo but I no fit mumu like you. So wetin u come want us to advise you sef? Make we teach u how to convince her to do sex video call with you Guy I dey vex cus you be 29 and not 19, very soon u go enter 30yrs and u never still wise. If ur sister tell u say one ghost boyfriend online dey ask her for video sex call, how u go feel? Una own na to dey use "I would marry you" to deceive babes anyhow, after sex una go still come here to look for 1001 flimsy excuses why u no fit date her again. Baba, wiseup and do the needful to ur brain. Even if na #70 sense u see, buy and add to the already #30 own wey u get by default

6 Likes

Re: She Claims She Is A V by ogaAK(m): 8:12am On May 14, 2021
I wanted to tell u the M and F word but at 29 i expect you to be wise in your dealings,
Retrace your steps, get yourself together look for another girl close by, all i see is lies.

May the lord be with you.
Re: She Claims She Is A V by paulolee(m): 8:27am On May 14, 2021
a bea told me same tin dt year n I believed her even after all my guys were saying she can never be a V bcoz of her promiscuous lifestyle..
finally entered after 3 months n wat i met down there was asif I placed my dick inbeween dt yellow custard rubber bcox I felt nothing n d idiot was giving fake moan n shedding stupid tears..
i jus came down, took my shower n went out to av some drinks, rext her dt I dnt wana see her around my ous wen I come bk..
Wetin pain me pass b say d idiot still went online n started insulting me for using n dumping her n uploaded " all men are scum"...
Re: She Claims She Is A V by Nobody: 8:36am On May 14, 2021
Craaaa:
This is the first time I would be writing on nairaland, I have been following nairaland for a long time now and never thought I would ever post but sometimes we don't propose what we do in the future or where we find ourselves but recently I found myself in love. There is this lady who I love so very much, she is 23 and I am 29,she schools at the east and I reside in the west were I work. We hardly see, infact since I met her we haven't seen please mind you, she is not a random girl I just met online or somewhere, I have known her from wayback but we weren't friends but her family and my family are friends, I just decided to reach out to her coz I have always liked her. we talk very well and she gives me her time and attention which I cherish,she has been with different guys and done things with them. That's how opened she is with me. She tells me everything but the she claims she is a V despite everything she has told me with guys she has done things with which I strongly doubt but that's not even the problem coz normally I don't expect her to be but if eventually she is not mehn, that's the end. The major problem is I have decided to stick with her and I am the kind of person that dosent look outside when I am with a lady.. I face my business squarely. Now the issue is sometimes when I talk to her on phone I feel erected which is normal coz she is my babe, each time I get charged up I would beg her for a video call so I can feel connected with her and relieve my urge but she refuses and claims she hasn't done it before, like she hasn't done such video calls before and I end up hanging like that. She has refused each time I ask and I don't know what to do.We fight over this but she ends up begging me and we settle She also refused sending nudes and videos which I clearly understand and have told her not to send rather a video call would just be fine but she has also refused, I am confused and I feel lies in what she says about her been a V and also her not sending nudes to guys or doing such video calls after all what she told me about her and other guys she has been with. Now I don't know what to do, I don't wanna cheat on her but at this point I think I don't have a choice. Please what do I do in this case..I don't see other girls since I met her, infact other girls don't interest me again, that's how much I wanna be with her which she knows. I am a guy and I have blood flowing in me. Please don't insult me, I just need advice. I would be in the comment section. This is someone I love with good intentions and I have promised to get married to her which I will and she has also accepted, my family is aware already.
Lalastica.
Op, What's D Colour Of Ur Problem? So, U Expected Her To Stoop So Low To U By Sending U Her Nude Pics? Haba! U Don't Deserve A Virgin, U Deserve A Retired Prostitute. U Are Still Immature In Ur Reasoning. U Are Not In Love, U Are In Lust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Claims She Is A V by Craaaa: 8:42am On May 14, 2021
Lalami3232:
Oga ur writeup just summed you up in one sentence, and that's the fact that "YOU'RE IMMATURE FOR THE AGE U CLAIM". Ur fake fada Christmas love for this girl would end immediately you chop her cherry. Just see the kind mumu problem wey u dey claim to get. How u go feel if u catch ur sister and one zombie dey do sex video call? U just dey emphasize the virginity as if say u get good plan for am. Look here make I tell u eeh, I don see ur type of guys before and u no fit deceive me, after u chop this naive girl finish, u go move to the next boat. I'm not a saint oooo but I no fit mumu like you. So wetin u come want us to advise you sef? Make we teach u how to convince her to do sex video call with you Guy I dey vex cus you be 29 and not 19, very soon u go enter 30yrs and u never still wise. If ur sister tell u say one ghost boyfriend online dey ask her for video sex call, how u go feel? Una own na to dey use "I would marry you" to deceive babes anyhow, after sex una go still come here to look for 1001 flimsy excuses why u no fit date her again. Baba, wiseup and do the needful to ur brain. Even if na #70 sense u see, buy and add to the already #30 own wey u get by default
No boss. I am not immature when it comes to love and relationship, I am actually a redpiller like u guys calk it but I just wanna settle and get married and coz I know her family very well to an extent that's why I decided to stick to her, and bro its not even about the sex calls or nudes, the issue is the lies I sense in all she say relating to hiw she has been with different guys..
Re: She Claims She Is A V by Craaaa: 8:45am On May 14, 2021
jidamsel43:
Let her enjoy her privacy. She has given you her terms. You can stick and continue to be phone lovers if it pleases you. Most Nigerian ladies are potential liars. My candid advice for you is that life is very transient to be brooding over an unrealistic distant love when you can satisfy yourself with sumptuous and elegant ladies around you. The philosophy of relationship is that A woman who you see and can touch belongs to you but a woman out of your sight belongs to another person
Wise words. Thank you.
Re: She Claims She Is A V by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 14, 2021
It'll end in tears soon.
So, Just try ffuck her and cut your losses and move on.

1 Like

Re: She Claims She Is A V by fantasticbeasts(f): 1:03pm On May 14, 2021
Hey. I think you respecting her decision to not have any funky business with you would be the best course of action. You said that you love this girl, so make her feel loved and comfortable by not impressing too much pressure on her about this. If you do, there is a high chance that she would end up resenting you for forcing her to do something she is not yet ready. Also, if she says that she is still a virgin, please believe her. If she has been lying to you the whole time, it's on her and not you. Hoping that this helps!

1 Like

Re: She Claims She Is A V by Craaaa: 1:22pm On May 14, 2021
fantasticbeasts:
Hey. I think you respecting her decision to not have any funky business with you would be the best course of action. You said that you love this girl, so make her feel loved and comfortable by not impressing too much pressure on her about this. If you do, there is a high chance that she would end up resenting you for forcing her to do something she is not yet ready. Also, if she says that she is still a virgin, please believe her. If she has been lying to you the whole time, it's on her and not you. Hoping that this helps!
So you think she could be telling the truth regardless of all the escapades she has had with different guys?
Re: She Claims She Is A V by fantasticbeasts(f): 10:11am On May 18, 2021
Craaaa:

So you think she could be telling the truth regardless of all the escapades she has had with different guys?

True or not, that is what she is telling you. Again, whether she lies or not, it's on her. I think it is worse to doubt your loved one who is telling the truth than to believe a lie that was given to you.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Teach You How To Hack Whatsapp And Facebook And Spy On Your Partners Chat / This Booty Got Her Punna On Display / She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.