Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) (8001 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by WriterNig: 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
A heartbroken man has shared a video online and exposing his cheating wife and back stabbing friend who has been sleeping with his wife for sometime.

According to the man, be needed a proof after noticing the unusual relationship and vibes going on between his wife and his black friend and he decided to install camera in different parts of the house including the doorbell.

In the video, the husband can be seen making a video of himself speaking and monitoring his wife at home and saw the moment his friend drove in with his wife in their home. He was watching the whole thing through his phone.

According to him, his wife said she was going out with her female friends and his back stabbing friend said he can't hang out with him because he wants to go home and sleep as he has to wake early for work the following day because he has to report early in the office.

While watching and monitoring them almost at the moment of kicking off their usual adultery by offing the light, he decided to drive in and the wife noticed his car engine sound and the two started running around as she tries to hide his husband's friend from him not knowing he has been watching them for over 5 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Ex5rOAFB8&feature=youtu.be

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by WriterNig: 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by Dalil8: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lol, white women and black dick ehhnn grin

The man sef get self control, na bullet for her forehead suppose end this one.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mr man go and learn how to do your work in the bedroom so that your wife will stop looking for someone to help her scratch the itch in her toto grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by fati2001(m): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
useless.

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by Dalil8: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
How is he sure it was not a prank? grin

Caught red handed and you still call it a prank

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by Oyiboman69: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Virginia people... I comment my reserve

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by DaddyRochie1642: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
She will soon Blame the Devil,

Even the Devil himself is shocked at the False Accusations on his head grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by Camelot65: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
It's a prank because she was caught

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by Camelot65: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Mr man go and learn how to do your work in the bedroom so that your wife will stop looking for someone to help her scratch the itch in her toto grin
A cheat will still cheat no matter what

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by Scarrr: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
He sups chill small let Dem start d real deal..oponu

7 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by sylve11: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Na the way the guy take zoom off make me laugh. That speed is called for ''Need for Speed''. grin grin cool

9 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by virginprincess(f): 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
Men cheat, women cheat, so no big deal.
Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by sylve11: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Be like you go sabi bath another man water o.......... sad cool
Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by cristy149: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
fati2001:
useless.
e go dey useless na... but if the title were reversed to "woman caught man". you would have written one mumu epistle here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
He should divorce abeg... this type of woman will not take it easy on him if he was the one caught sorry...pranking

In nigera we call this rough play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by fati2001(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
cristy149:
e go dey useless na... but if the title were reversed to "woman caught man". you would have written one mumu epistle here

I'm not lik you that support one gender and bash the other one...

I bash both if they are wrong.

I support both if they are right.
Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by cristy149: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
fati2001:

I'm not lik you that support one gender and bash the other one...

I bash both if they are wrong.

I support both if they are right.
ok...sorry i dont understand what "useless" mean
see her mouth like trap

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by fati2001(m): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
cristy149:
ok...sorry i dont understand what "useless" mean
see her mouth like trap

and I didn't asked you to mention the names(trap) you were called today.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by Flexherbal(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
He has a bad friend.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by Liposure: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
Show me a liar and i'll show you a cheat
Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by happybee: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
The white guy suppose wait make him caught them red handed!
Thats really not red handed for me..

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
Oloshos everywhere. See as she is lying confidently like Liar Mohammed. Wahala for those who have girlfriends and fiancee. Shout out to all single men out there who treat women like the sexx objects they are, we rock.

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by pumapuma: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Man should have waited a bit to catch them in the act.

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by Edyice: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
They both drove in together ( show that they have knack many knacking outside before coming in and besides why will the dude RUN when the guy return ...

That Na bad friend

See how bad friends eat your spouse when you are not around

happybee:
The white guy suppose wait make him caught them red handed!
Thats really not red handed for me..
[

quote author=pumapuma post=97236958]Man should have waited a bit to catch them in the act. [/quote]

Some friends no get same

Why not look away , why fvck you friend dude or chic

I just tire for some friends
Flexherbal:
He has a bad friend.

1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by Originalsly: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
sylve11:

Na the way the guy take zoom off make me laugh. That speed is called for ''Need for Speed''. grin grin cool

Looked like he had a gun raised to shoot!.... that's likely one of those states where you can bear arms.... shoots him on his property... guess case closed.
Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by khingTony(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
The hoes will never be loyal

Know this, know peace and get yourself out of their troubles

Peace smiley
Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by susy6999: 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
She is a pathetic liar
Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by Nicepoker(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
virginprincess:
Men cheat, women cheat, so no big deal.
E. Newspaper
Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by Ayoleeboy007: 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Its not real it's a prank. They are both pranksters on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Scripted and acted. Same with that golddigger pranks too, scripted.
Re: Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
no be only prank,na plank

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way / My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. / Could This Be Happening To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.