Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) (8128 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Anambra Election: Azuka Okwuosa Beats Opposition In Online Poll / Anambra Election: Azuka Okwuosa Receives Massive Endorsement From Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by AmadiAba: 8:33am On May 14, 2021
Things are looking up for Anambra's top governorship aspirant, Hon Okwuosa Azuka. His praises have been sung from Ekwusigo, Njikoka, Anambra East, Anambra West, Ayamelum to several other Local Government Areas in the state. Since he began his ward tour early in May, he has received nothing short of support and unanimous acceptance from Anambrarians. Feedback obtained by IGBERETV from the Local Government Areas he has visited shows that he commands massive followership within the state. Anambra is seeing the possibilities of working together to build a more excellent state.

On May 11, 2021, Hon Okwuosa met a warm reception during his visit to Anambra East and West Local Government Area. This official visit was his second to both Local Governments. This time, he was received with far much excitement. His aspiration for the governorship of Anambra state was a welcome idea to all who were present, and they were not shy to express their support as they cheered and applauded him while he addressed them.

Indeed, they had not forgotten his support to them during the Covid-19 lockdown. According to some present, Hon Okwusa had paid a visit to Anambra West to distribute palliatives during the harsh times of the 2020 Covid-19 lockdown.

Speaking with the Local Government Chairman of Anambra East, Hon Ignatius Oraekie, he confirmed that Hon Azuka has the heart, capacity, and charisma to lead Anambra to the desired level of development. The executive chairman expressed his confidence in Okwuosa's ability to deliver good governance to the state if elected in November.

According to Hon Chinedu Udealor, a stakeholder from Anam, Hon Okwuosa's commitment to philanthropy and humanitarian services is very admirable and worthy of every commendation it attracts. In his opinion, Hon Azuka is one of the top contenders in APC as regards the gubernatorial elections in 2021. He concluded by stating that Hon. Okwuosa is a man worthy of his support.

Similarly, during his visit to Anyamelu Local Government Area in the company of reputable personalities like Hon Barr Ebele Obi, Sir Oseloka Offor, Sir Chris Obiekwe, Hon Ike Ekwensi (Agunechemba 1 of Nkwelle Ezunnanka), and so on, the people of Ayamelum ecstatically expressed their undying support to their beloved statesman. Amidst their appreciation for his past philanthropic gestures to them, they sang songs of praise to show their excitement toward his governorship campaign.

Hon Peter Chuba Emeka, a party Chieftain, eulogized Hon Okwuosa as a charismatic leader, a humane and humble brother. According to him, now is the time for the people of Ayamelum to reciprocate Hon Okwuosa's support over the past years.

Wherever Hon Okwuosa visits, people of different statuses keep expressing their confidence in him in his ability to lead the state. Local Government Chairmen, Members of the Legislative, Women leaders, Youth leaders, Bishops, Religious leaders, Market women, School teachers, and many others have given their support to the man who has the blueprint to a better Anambra. He shows them that together, Anambra can be fixed by Anambrarians; it is an idea that has enchanted Anambrarians to follow him till the end.

Here is a video of APC top governorship candidate, Hon Azuka Okwuosa speaking during one of his visits to a Local Government in Anambra State:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gZ9gY_4sNk

https://igberetvnews.com/1389944/anambra-fire-hon-azuka-okwuosa-video/

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by FabinhoGg: 8:40am On May 14, 2021
Chai, e go better one day.

Meanwhile If you need foreign whatsapp number, we can help you activate it on your phone at an affordable price. click on my profile and check my signature.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by Simplyleo: 8:41am On May 14, 2021
Abiama bless the great ohamadick. cool

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:07am On May 14, 2021
Our Darling Anambrans,
Vote wisely for the candidate that will better your lives.

God bless Anambra.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2021
Nigerians will never learn! What's the extraordinary thing he did that is making them praise him?

Instead of them to sit him down and seriously talk sense into/with him, they're doing the opposite!!.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by Ceenachi: 9:08am On May 14, 2021
Oga sir
Kindly abort your mission
Cos it’s mission impossible tongue

APGA=Anambra
Anambra=APGA

We move✌️

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by tiswell(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2021
angry
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by Staphylococcus: 9:09am On May 14, 2021
Hope this one too wont build another cement depot and call it airport
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by BruncleZuma: 9:10am On May 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by Remember1313: 9:11am On May 14, 2021
Okk
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by Wonuolafahola: 9:11am On May 14, 2021
Tyh

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by Blackfire(m): 9:11am On May 14, 2021
Did you expect his supporters to beat him like ekweremandu in Germany, or like isreal is bamboozling Islamist/Iran/jihadist in Palestine or how Nigerians are waiting for that Yoruba made messiah when he comes France for medical check up

grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by RMoneyInTheBank: 9:11am On May 14, 2021
Kai... despite all the bad mouth and trash talk from the east, it is baffling that APC has supporters in the east... I am not a fan of either PDP or APC, but I can confidently tell you that those people from the east deserved to be referred to as "5%"
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by altemitope: 9:12am On May 14, 2021
Na everybody get him own supporters... DAT one no mean say he go win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by Samofthenet(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2021
Do you need more clients? (A Free Thread) Click here

https://www.nairaland.com/6552221/get-more-clients-customers-free
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by MsAllison(f): 9:14am On May 14, 2021
[s]
post=101676682:
Our Darling Anambrans,
We hereby present to you your next Governor.
Any one all of us @[/color] support is a winner.
First Day we will be posting this here.
Bookmark this when this great man becomes the Governor.
Prolly, the first President from The eastern part of the country when the time come soon.

God bless [color=#990000]Anambra.
God bless Nigeria
[/s]
shatap

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by moriss33(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2021
Dr. Maduka all the way...we don't need more career politicians

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by BrickDevo: 9:19am On May 14, 2021
Normally any group of people wey you pay go hail you.... nothing new
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by Spectaclesawe25: 9:19am On May 14, 2021
Back in sec skul, I was suppose to be made the headboy, the tradition was to call every prospective prefect in school in for interview. I was this shy, smallish chap with little charisma although with good attitude and of course the best at that time in academics, the tradition of the school was to make academics as the core factor in choosing the school prefect. When I was told how I plan to function as the SP, I replied the principal that, I don't want the position of SP and I feel, another student in Commercial class, who is also sound and possesses more charisma was the best for the post, I would lovely assist him, and everyone (the teachers) laughed and it happened that way on the day of announcement. The truth is for now, no aspirant in this country is going there to make things better, we should realize that, until political office becomes a position everyone avoids because of what it entails, the challenges, burden and it over all demands and expectations then we shall have true representation and patriotic leadership in position, as long as it remains this juicy and the do or die approach, know today that none of the aspirant is going their to make things better.... Na chop and clean mouth all of them be. There are a lot of people who knows what to do to govern than those current aspirant, but lacks the courage and desperation to contest, plus also the mind to play the dirty games.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by teamoneline: 9:27am On May 14, 2021
YoungLionken:
Nigerians will never learn! What's the extraordinary thing he did that is making them praise him?

Instead of them to sit him down and seriously talk sense into/with him, they're doing the opposite!!.

There is indeed no hope for this country. After they will be shouting biafra. I'm Igbo and I want biafra but not with all these career politicians. Ask him now his 4yr plan for Anambra all you will hear is I will build road, build hospital. At the end of the day igr, gdp remains the same. Poverty increases. Just look at west how they set target on IGR, the other day sanwo said they are targeting 1trillion a year, Ogun targeting 100billion a year. What are the governors in the east targeting?. You will see idiot igbos will come now and insult me that I am Yoruba Muslim.
GOD HELP US FOR EAST O.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by lordimmaogidi(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2021
post=101676682:
Our Darling Anambrans,
Prolly, the first President from The eastern part of the country when the time come soon.

God bless Nigeria
Some one, that cannot win his senatorial district election.
Mtchew...
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by 9japride(m): 9:37am On May 14, 2021
Some people are really wicked and heartless. Look that the candidate someone is proposing for Anambra state under Apc. Anambra don't need any form of mediocrity in this Era.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2021
post=101676682:
Our Darling Anambrans,

God bless Nigeria

If he is an Apcheat member then this campaign is dead on arrival.
Apga bu nke anyi.
By this time i expect any mentally stable Nigerian to do dis anytime they hear or see anything that has to do with Apcheat.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 9:58am On May 14, 2021
teamoneline:

There is indeed no hope for this country. After they will be shouting biafra. I'm Igbo and I want biafra but not with all these career politicians. Ask him now his 4yr plan for Anambra all you will hear is I will build road, build hospital. At the end of the day igr, gdp remains the same. Poverty increases. Just look at west how they set target on IGR, the other day sanwo said they are targeting 1trillion a year, Ogun targeting 100billion a year. What are the governors in the east targeting?. You will see idiot igbos will come now and insult me that I am Yoruba Muslim.
GOD HELP US FOR EAST O.

Don't mind them!

Anybody without meaningful purpose would always end up in regret and waste(of lives, time and properties)..

See south Sudan, Nigeria today..

Even the Biafra, if successful today, would it be governed by the same set of people or they're to expect another? I mean leaders like Rochas, Ikpeazu, Uzodinma, Uzor Kalu, Andy Uba, Ngige and their likes that are heartless robbers? Because just like Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu can't rule it all...
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by teamoneline: 11:09am On May 14, 2021
YoungLionken:

Don't mind them!

Anybody without meaningful purpose would always end up in regret and waste(of lives, time and properties)..

See south Sudan, Nigeria today..

Even the Biafra, if successful today, would it be governed by the same set of people or they're to expect another? I mean leaders like Rochas, Ikpeazu, Uzodinma, Uzor Kalu, Andy Uba, Ngige and their likes that are heartless robbers? Because just like Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu can't rule it all...

See I want southern Nigeria or biafra but not under nnamdi kanu. God knows. But again they will come with insult
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by ogwumgbe: 1:16pm On May 14, 2021
teamoneline:

GOD HELP US FOR EAST O.

I have nothing but to say that you are a complete Zombie, IGR this IGR that, what is the impact of those IGRs, on the Nigeian populace?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella And Hubby At Polling unit / Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman / Yar’adua Tips Lamido Sanusi For CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.