Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) (8137 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Anambra Election: Azuka Okwuosa Beats Opposition In Online Poll / Anambra Election: Azuka Okwuosa Receives Massive Endorsement From Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by ogwumgbe: 1:25pm On May 14, 2021
ogwumgbe:

I have nothing but to say that you are a complete Zombie, IGR this IGR that, what is the impact of those IGRs, on the Nigeian populace?

IGR yet the economy is in shambles, please take that your useless white paper IGR without anything to show for it on the welfare of the masses and cast it into Atlantic ocean. I don't believe in IGR
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by teamoneline: 2:27pm On May 14, 2021
ogwumgbe:

I have nothing but to say that you are a complete Zombie, IGR this IGR that, what is the impact of those IGRs, on the Nigeian populace?

I hope you know that it's high igr that made public tertiary institutions free in Germany. Its just that here in Nigeria we are champions in mismanagement and cluelessness. Also we have fools like you.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Azuka Okwuosa Hailed By Supporters (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2021
Just because he gave them buckets, that's serious o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bwala: Afegbua Is A Nonentity In APC, Desperately Seeking My Attention / I Had A Productive Interaction With Security Men, Gumi Confirms Invitation / FG To Commission Ten Power Plants This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.