Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? (2412 Views)

My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies (2) (3) (4)

Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by golddust6000(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2021
STOP DATING MENTALLY BROKE GIRLS
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post but try learn from it.
Men!!!!!!!!
Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a broke girl?I know some still don't understand what I mean by Broke Girls.
I mean:
1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.
2. A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.
3. Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and
complaining she doesn't have airtime even when you know you just sent her airtime.
4a. I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation;
where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of?
4b. Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
4c. Or is she a ghost worker?
( NB: sex is not a benefit ONLY to men )
How do some guys manage to date such ladies?
Am not saying this because am working but it's what I see in most ladies.
5. No wonder suicide and depression victims are mostly men.
6. See guy, don't ever date a broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.
7. Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual
intelligence and other intelligence.
8. Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul ( an average man has enough storms ); and not someone who
adds stress to your life.
9. Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just
because of her physical beauty.
10. There are actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.
11. So don't ever think of settling for less brother.
One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...
12. Most of them do; but it's just that they're.

Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by slawormiir: 9:20am On May 15, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

My niggarrrr

Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by Cutehector(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2021
Just fvck them thatsall. Dont feel bad about it.

Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by Opak001(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2021
12....mentally broke and dumb

Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by pansophist(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2021
It's not only about being broke, but date a woman at your level. Mentally, economically, socially and financially. There are lots of financially stable women that I will never dare go out with. For example, you see those Instagram cream sellers, that display their butt all over social media to prove their cream is working, some with benz and house of their own, I'll rather be a reverend father than wife any of those women.

If money is your only criteria for a man, then you area not matured yet and will suffer unimaginably. The goal should be to not be with a leech, because even if she is rich, you'll most likely be degraded all your life when you want to tap from her wealth, and you'll feel low. So I'll also add ethics to part of the requirement. Peace over cash.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 15, 2021
pansophist:
It's not only about being broke, but date a woman at your level. Mentally, economically, socially and financially. There are lots of financially stable women that I will never dare go out with. For example, you see those Instagram cream sellers, that display their butt all over social media to prove their cream is working, some with benz and house of their own, I'll rather be a reverend father than wife any of those women.

If money is the only criteria for a man, then he is not matured yet and will suffer unimaginably. The goal should be to not be with a leech, because even if she is rich, you'll most likely be degraded all your life when you want to tap from her wealth, and you'll feel low. So what's the point? Peace over cash.
One of the few redpillers with so much intelligence, your own kind of redpill is very attractive and in order.Try to be commenting often,so much to learn from you.

Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by macmiral: 10:14am On May 15, 2021
At the same thing if you wanna date a rich lady do it at your own risk, cos they always wanna be in control.. better still date someone in your class
Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by Odunayomi247(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2021
Only Simpsons date broke girls
Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by Abfinest007(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2021
How do you cope being broke
Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by illicit(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2021
I don't date broke girls

They are dangerous
Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by Ritzybeauty(f): 10:49am On May 15, 2021
You attract what you really are because if you are broke and got no potentials or trying to become a better person, you would attract same female species, you can't be broke and expect an independent rich lady except she see some potentials in you but that would be rare because almost all lacks patience to be with a broke guy..

Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by RENOWNED2(m): 2:05pm On May 15, 2021
I don't care if the lady is broke or got money, just don't ask me for money and i will do the same. Beign content with what you got is my most desirable trait in a human beign. If i want to give you something, it will be out of my own voilition not cause i 'have' to.

Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by LINTUNE(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2021
Oga this is not by brokenness o...there are some very Rich classy girls that are very stingy with severe entitlement mentality, infact it's better u date a hard working broke gal with understanding than for u to date these ones...they are very classy, but they still have that archaic mentality that their money is theirs while their boyfriend's money is for both of you..due to their classiness, u tend to spend more on them, cos they have very high taste..

Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by Makaveli217(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2021
Foolish people everywhere angry all they think about is women.
Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:42pm On May 15, 2021
macmiral:
At the same thing if you wanna date a rich lady do it at your own risk, cos they always wanna be in control.. better still date someone in your class

Who told you this? How did you come to this conclusion? That you can't marry a woman who is richer than you, since when did you come to this world that you have not seen enough of men marrying a woman above their level
Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 15, 2021
boks space
Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2021
Nothing much since n.a. you go find trouble in toasting her, don't you know her condition or level before you come to her?
Soon the ladies will repost; ladies, how do you cope daring a broke guy or boyfriend?

N.a. there trouble go take start. ...lol

Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by pansophist(m): 6:56pm On May 15, 2021
Rozcol:
One of the few redpillers with so much intelligence, your own kind of redpill is very attractive and in order.Try to be commenting often,so much to learn from you.

Thank you comrade. We move cool

Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:13pm On May 15, 2021
How many times will you recycle this shit ?, Saying the same thing always .........

Direct your energy to more important things everything nah girls matter,werey just plenty for this romance section.........

Nah you go aim for girls nah you go still complain......

Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 15, 2021
I'm allergic to dating a broke girl. It could be very sickening.

My ex was the first & would likely be the last.

Though,,,, man may only propose, only God disposes.
Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by odinson1(m): 9:46pm On May 15, 2021
pansophist:

Thank you comrade. We move cool

Bro that Girl you Quoted is the Notorious Attention seeker known as Zzor
Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by odinson1(m): 9:47pm On May 15, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
You attract what you really are because if you are broke and got no potentials or trying to become a better person, you would attract same female species, you can't be broke and expect an independent rich lady except she see some potentials in you but that would be rare because almost all lacks patience to be with a broke guy..

Can you also say same for broke girls looking for rich guys?
Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by pansophist(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2021
odinson1:

Bro that Girl you Quoted is the Notorious Attention seeker known as Zzor

Which girl be that one? the one wey de talk say make man no beat woman even if she beat him first?

Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by Ritzybeauty(f): 9:57pm On May 15, 2021
odinson1:

Can you also say same for broke girls looking for rich guys?
It's personal choice, anyone should know when one is in your life just to collect from you or mean we'll for you.. There is a difference between being broke and willing to change your situation and love being broke
Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by Jodha(f): 10:00pm On May 15, 2021
If yhure not broke yhurself....yhu won't be surrounded with broke girls...

Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by DMerciful(m): 11:47pm On May 15, 2021
You and this your style of writing!
Jodha:
If yhure not broke yhurself....yhu won't be surrounded with broke girls...

Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by iamyemiakins(m): 1:51am On May 16, 2021
You people haff come again.

Wetin vagina people no go see for Nairaland!
Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by wwwtortoise(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2021

Broke girls no matter how humble and soft they appear are mostly ungrateful. They come with a mind full of entitlement. Give them Mercury for breakfast and better be ready to present Venus & Jupiter for dinner else breakfast memory will be wiped without remorse.

Being “broke” is a bogus term and also subjective. Also know that one can be financially stable but far from being decent.

The above scenario is not gender specific.

Think about it.

Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 16, 2021
Broke or not character means a lot.
Re: Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? by odinson1(m): 11:36pm On May 16, 2021
pansophist:

Which girl be that one? the one wey de talk say make man no beat woman even if she beat him first?

Yes boss
She's currently the most hated female on nairaland

I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship / Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' As She Shares Her Photos / Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again.