Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening (9876 Views)

Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please / I Caught My Neighbors Wife Naked...now This What Happening / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by EmekaBlue(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2021
Let me make this very brief and please pardon my grammatical blunders.

I live at the back of a self contained apartment in a fenced compound with my landlord at the main house. So I usually go play early morning football with friends at a nearby pitch on Saturdays but lastnight i went to club and I'm having a hangover this morning so i couldn't go for soccer, I was just in my room trying to fight the headache and all. My landlord's young beautiful fiancee a lady of about 28years most times spend the weekend at her fiance that is my landlord's house and she knows i normally comeback around like 10-11am after soccer and talks with my friends. She thought she was alone in the compound and maybe decided to get i don't really know maybe freaky,sensual or that's how she have been doing in the past, She was having her bath butt naked in the compound and my landlord has gone out for his business.

I didn't know she was naked or outside, I just came outside my room to try go get a cold soft drink then like magic i saw a raw body with curves and nipple in glare dayligth...she made a sound like surprised to see me and quickly covered her boobs she could barely cover because of the large size with one hand and below with another hand...I covered my eyes and said sorry i didn't see anything then walked back swiftly.

Just now she came to my room all dressed and said did i like what i saw, i didn't reply...she asked again...i told her i closed my eyes immediately, i just saw a flash and nothing i can place my thoughts on again. She is threatening me to report to my landlord if i don't get naked for her to see me too.

I don't understand what kinda lady is this...she is acting weird and i don't want her to turn the story around when my landlord is back.

Please nairalanders what should i do?!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by nzeobi(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2021
Op you no get talk continue describing the shape of the breasts since your compound doesn't have a bathroom

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by BigDan69: 1:09pm On May 15, 2021
Lol. Bleep her and pack out

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by WeNoGoDie(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2021
The kind of useless,tasteless,lying stories individuals bring to this forum at times is so damn annoying.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by jimmyolasun: 1:20pm On May 15, 2021
Pics of her standing in front of you covering her boobs or we don't believe you.

You boys just come online to lie uncontrollably??

Don't you fear God

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by ojun50(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2021
Park out of.the house the next day

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by jospepper(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2021
I smell hot lies... Even Lai will envy this your talent.

Mtcheeew

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by atilla(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2021
Op nice story
Please dont forget the concluding part abeg. We dey wait for ur landlord to return

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by habsydiamond(m): 1:33pm On May 15, 2021
Op... Clean ur mouth.... I can see some traces of oil on it... If what u said is true.... Then report to ur landlord the way it happened, with that u Don use am resemble Joseph and portiphar's wife story...

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by SportsHD: 1:35pm On May 15, 2021
Incase you don't know, you could sue her for sexual harassment.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by OlayemiAshraf(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2021
. A woman asked you to get naked and you're asking for our advice on what to do ?.... Nigga you's a dummy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by Angelacruz: 3:24pm On May 15, 2021
Pics of d lady naked lady or i dont believe it
Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by EverythingFit: 3:36pm On May 15, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZwQkVeg4Iw

I smell rent increase or quit notice sef grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by BigDawsNet: 3:36pm On May 15, 2021
Must you lie?

But ur lie funny sha grin

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by CelebCircle: 3:37pm On May 15, 2021
Iyabo Ojo Drag's Yoni Fabiyi to court over Baba Ijesha Case.
How far is Iyabo Ojo or Yomi Fabiyi ready to go on this one?

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjazrjdcaMA
Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by abeniagbon(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2021
She wan set you up... Anyway get a recorder and record all her voice if not she will set you up.... Or best thing leave the house simple

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by blazebaba(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2021
In Gbenga Adeboye(itu baba ita) voice...*shay kin shay pee iwona nii feelings fun omoyen tele sha...bii weray tenant kan ba bami la darun eh wo..ma nii kii awon boiz laa yee pako fun nii oh*...but seriously bro..just give her wetin she want but start finding another place to rent sha...cos once you give it to her,she will keep coming for more...and one day go be one day wey breeze go blow and we go see the yansh of the ostrich...hope say you dig..

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by luminouz(m): 5:06pm On May 15, 2021
*sighs*

How low can a man get for fuq sakes?

In which universe does this lame ass story finds anyone to believe it?
Can't you see how holey your storyline is? It's simply ridiculously ludicrous.

Be creative once in a while naaaaaaaa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by UNIQUE95: 5:31pm On May 15, 2021
SALARY IS NEVER ENOUGH. A PASSIVE INCOME IS VERY NECESSARY TO EARN A PASSIVE INCOME DAILY BY WATCHING ADVERT CLICK THE LINK BELOW. PAY OUT IS A AS LOW AS $50. NO REGISTRATION
http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/?a=Unique95
Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 15, 2021
A
Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by Reelmii: 5:33pm On May 15, 2021
Fiction...... tales by moon lite
Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by chinchonglee(m): 5:35pm On May 15, 2021
Idiot liar

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by Kebbiprince: 5:40pm On May 15, 2021
EmekaBlue:

I live at the back of a self contained apartment in a fenced compound with my landlord at the main house. So I usually go play early morning football with friends at a nearby pitch on Saturdays but lastnight i went to club and I'm having a hangover this morning so i couldn't go for soccer, I was just in my room trying to fight the headache and all. My landlord's young beautiful fiancee a lady of about 28years most times spend the weekend at her fiance that is my landlord's house and she knows i normally comeback around like 10-11am after soccer and talks with my friends. She thought she was alone in the compound and maybe decided to get i don't really know maybe freaky,sensual or that's how she have been doing in the past, She was having her bath butt naked in the compound and my landlord has gone out for his business.

I didn't know she was naked or outside, I just came outside my room to try go get a cold soft drink then like magic i saw a raw body with curves and nipple in glare dayligth...she made a sound like surprised to see me and quickly covered her boobs she could barely cover because of the large size with one hand and below with another hand...I covered my eyes and said sorry i didn't see anything then walked back swiftly.

Just now she came to my room all dressed and said did i like what i saw, i didn't reply...she asked again...i told her i closed my eyes immediately, i just saw a flash and nothing i can place my thoughts on again. She is threatening me to report to my landlord if i don't get naked for her to see me too.

I don't understand what kinda lady is this...she is acting weird and i don't want her to turn the story around when my landlord is back.

Fake story
Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by Prinnce1: 5:43pm On May 15, 2021
Have read this story here in nairaland before
Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by indodon(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2021
I'm home alone watching this boring Chelsea game..

Could use the full video

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by peropoliet(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2021
EmekaBlue:

the joker resurrected
Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by chubinwa(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2021
You guys o fear story na
Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by uncleFola(m): 6:23pm On May 15, 2021
Haaaa You can lieeee....... people go just come here , construct one big lie and waiting for what people will say.......

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by OGAPARIS: 6:45pm On May 15, 2021
EmekaBlue:

I live at the back of a self-contained apartment in a fenced compound with my landlord at the main house. So I usually go play early morning football with friends at a nearby pitch on Saturdays but last night I went to the club and I'm having a hangover this morning so I couldn't go for soccer, I was just in my room trying to fight the headache and all. My landlord's young beautiful fiancee a lady of about 28years most times spends the weekend at her fiance that is my landlord's house and she knows I normally come back around like 10-11 am after soccer and talks with my friends. She thought she was alone in the compound and maybe decided to get I don't really know maybe freaky, sensual or that's how she has been doing in the past, She was having her bath butt naked in the compound and my landlord has gone out for his business.

I didn't know she was naked or outside, I just came outside my room to try to go get a cold soft drink then like magic I saw a raw body with curves and nipple in glare daylight...she made a sound like surprised to see me and quickly covered her boobs she could barely cover because of the large size with one hand and below with another hand...I covered my eyes and said sorry I didn't see anything then walked back swiftly.

Just now she came to my room all dressed and said did I like what I saw, I didn't reply...she asked again... I told her I closed my eyes immediately, I just saw a flash and nothing I can place my thoughts on again. She is threatening me to report to my landlord if I don't get naked for her to see me too.

I don't understand what kinda lady is this...she is acting weird and I don't want her to turn the story around when my landlord is back.

Please nairalanders what should I do?!

ok
Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by freeeeme(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2021
Next time, come with video or pictures..so we can believe you.
Junior Brother Lai Moha.
Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2021
This OP and lies are like 5 and 6!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening by EmekaBlue(m): 8:22pm On May 15, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
This OP and lies are like 5 and 6!
shocked cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v / Check Out This Lady’s Big Hips And Butts / I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.