Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures (9873 Views)

My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child / Could She Be Carrying My Child? / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Just imagine what a teacher is telling a child he is supposed to guide. The brain washing is something else.

2 Shares

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Shelumiel: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
This one get as e be o. shocked

1 Like

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by thesicilian: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Teenage girls are very difficult to manage. After suing the school and the wayward teacher, the parents will still have to sit down and do a lot of work on their daughter, because it's easier to train her than to fight off every man that comes around.

40 Likes

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by MickzyDonald: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ah shocked, God save him he didn't try this with my sister o, i will first give him the life beating he deserves before taking any action, and to the girl, she should be wiped seriously that she'll almost faint, but this is her first stage she will soon grow larger wings,so before that,cast away the foolish demon inside her with thorough beating, what rubbish shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Magnoliaa(f): 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Seems like a fake story.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by afroniger: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
thesicilian:
Teenage girls are very difficult to manage.

You got right. Especially when their hormones are raging.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
I blame the mother. Carelessness at it's peak. Like why would you allow your girl child to be going to a man's house for lessons? With all the news of rape flying around.

11 Likes

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by b3llo(m): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
He applied the Principle of "Catch them young so that when they grow old they won't depart."
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by dollytino4real(f): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
small small girls can like sweet words
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
afroniger:

You got right. Especially when their hormones are raging.
Yeah right. Teenage boys don't even have hormones in the first place talk more of raging hormones.

1 Like

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by lilvicky68(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by lilvicky68(m): 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
CalliDora1:
I blame the mother. Carelessness at it's peak. Like why would you allow your girl child to be going to a man's house for lessons? With all the news of rape flying around.

15 year old girl can rape a man self..some girls are bad sha
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by EbukaHades10(m): 1:01am On Feb 11, 2021
For where I dey serve, na d students go come meet u.

Na home training dey tame me bcus lord knows ........

Still on still,

1 Like

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 11, 2021
b3llo:
He applied the Principle of "Catch them young so that when they grow old they won't depart."

when she grows older she might even consider him too old for her

1 Like

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 11, 2021
lilvicky68:

15 year old girl can rape a man self..some girls are bad sha
how can a 15 yr old girl who is probably 5 feet 1 inches tall and petite be able to physically overpower a full grown man probably around 6 feet and some inches tall with miscles cheesy.its like the Rock running lcourt and claiming that one tiny girl raped him.seduction would be a better word not rape.

4 Likes

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Walkee: 1:11am On Feb 11, 2021
F for fake. You couldn't even tweak the tone and mood
Amateurs

3 Likes

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Walkee: 1:12am On Feb 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Seems like a fake story.
100% fake. The "two people" have the same tone and are of the same mood

8 Likes

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by majamajic(m): 3:09am On Feb 11, 2021
Though it happens , but the chat looks fake

1 Like

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 11, 2021
In a saner climate the police would be involved.
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by femi4: 5:04am On Feb 11, 2021
thesicilian:
Teenage girls are very difficult to manage. After suing the school and the wayward teacher, the parents will still have to sit down and do a lot of work on their daughter, because it's easier to train her than to fight off every man that comes around.
At least cut means of communication between her and the teacher for now
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 11, 2021
Sue him for what? Not being rich like Ned Nwoko?

1 Like

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:21am On Feb 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Seems like a fake story.

instead of anambra we can both elope to America.
can I send a pm

1 Like

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by GodWrites: 6:46am On Feb 11, 2021
lefulefu:
when she grows older she might even consider him too old for her
Like Regina abi?
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by jUeLiZ: 7:09am On Feb 11, 2021
The way people look for attention these days, I wonder what they stand to achieve undecided
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38am On Feb 11, 2021
Master Johnson will end up in jail las las

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by BigDawsNet: 8:05am On Feb 11, 2021
Probably scripted
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Biglittlelois(f): 8:10am On Feb 11, 2021
My look alike younger sister of 18 years old, the baby of the house, told my parents she doesnt want to own a phone till she gets admission into the university, even at that, she wants a small, no internet access phone so she can concentrate on her studies, I love and respect her so much cos she's too matured, focused, and principled for her age, very beautiful girl, everyone says she took that from me, which is true,

Teenagers ehn, one needs prayers and God's intervention in training them, if you have one wey don get sense latile, thank your stars o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by franchasng: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2021
grin grin
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by mosdii(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by angelfallz(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2021
Until people begin to understand that they are responsible for their own safety(in this case, the parents of the girl are responsible for her safety) we would keep having cases like this.

Also, what is a 15 year old girl doing with a phone?

CalliDora1:

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by angelfallz(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2021
conspiracy to kidnap at least.

FatherCHRISTMAS:

instead of anambra we can both elope to America.
can I send a pm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening / Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v / Camera Inside Of The Vagina During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.