Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms (59320 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Police Kill Killers Of Ahmed Gulak, Arrest IPOB/ESN Terrorists, Recover Charms / Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Angeltjazz2017(m): 5:18pm On May 15, 2021
They don’t even want to know if the questioned love was also kidnapped and forced to do the hob. NPF should grow up.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by gidgiddy: 5:18pm On May 15, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Nonsense. If you aren't a terrorist, I wonder what bullet wounds are doing on your body and why you're taking a drip in a hideout.

Whats the point of asking these questions now if the Police have gone and killed everyone?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2021
[quote author=ThreeBlackBird post=101722274]
You also wouldn't be alive to type nonsense. If it's not war for you, it's war for the policemen who are being murdered in their numbers everyday. If they can't go the extra miles to save their own lives in this war they've found themselves, then na them know. [/quote

Then be calm and know that Police has due process outlined by law that they are supposed to follow,......

I don't support the killings of Police men but if those people can attack police stations even their headquarters and succeed then you should know that calling this war is more dangerous than looking for a better approach
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 15, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
No military in the world keeps to code, it just depends on the level of disobedience. US Special forces use to kill Afghan youths in their sleep, if they found guns near them when raiding the house.

US airforce has on several occasions launched airstrikes on Isis occupied hospitals before.

The cases you're stating aren't even domestic cases like that of Nigeria they're purely international occurrences involving a foreign army or foreign national.... it's why your whole argument is flawed and illogical...the US army may not be at gold standard but they've definitely hardly ever shoot at their fellow US citizen, even if it happens it's with rubber bullets....stop defending a cowardly incompetent army.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by topboss: 5:20pm On May 15, 2021
Sunday2021:
the fact that the police did not kill you shows that those guys and the lady are dangerous to our society.
God bless Nigeria!

GOD CAN NEVER BLESS NIGERIA.

DOES NIGERIA LOOK LIKE A COUNTRY OF BLESSING.

IT IS CURSED.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2021
Maxymilliano:
What's the scores now ?

E be like say Igbos still dey lead 4-2
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Abagworo(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2021
Is it right to kill a Nurse and her patients even if they are confirmed criminals? This to me is so so wrong cause there is chance to arrest them and for the nurse to tell her story. So if a hospital admits criminals without Police report then all the staff of the hospital deserve to die alongside the criminals.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by gidgiddy: 5:21pm On May 15, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Nope. But if you're found with gunshot wound and taking drips to get healed after an operation and attack on the facility of the police, you should be shot at close range at the middle of your head.

But to think the police was nice enough but you still decided to shoot them in defence? You can rot in hell.

Then that means you are encouraging the Police to be lawless, irresponsible, unprofessional and criminal

So what is then the point of having a law Police force that is lawless and unprofessional? No point
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by topboss: 5:22pm On May 15, 2021
THE ONE THING I KNOW IS DAT AS NIGHT TURN INTO DAY, THEIR WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.

MORE MILITARY ARE GOING TO DIE.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY HIDE, AS LONG AS THEY ARE IN SS/SE, THEY WILL DIE.

THINGS LIKE THIS ONLY HARDEN OUR HEART AND RESOLVE.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by gawu1: 5:24pm On May 15, 2021
gidgiddy:

Isnt your security forces, such as your Police, supposed to be law abiding no matter what? If the Nigerian Police are just as bad and lawless as those who burnt their station, then what is the point having them?
What have you been vomiting even? So eliminating terrorists is now an offence?
You are so pained by the elimination of those few pathetic animals. Just calm down because more will soon follow up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Sunday2021: 5:25pm On May 15, 2021
Armaggedon:
They don't even believe in their own law. A state funded institution Proudly announcing extrajudicial murder. This is anything but gallantry.
kill yourself.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by topboss: 5:26pm On May 15, 2021
gawu1:

You are so pained by the elimination of those few pathetic animals. Just calm down because more will soon follow up.

TERRORIST BUT YET HE GOES TO AMERICA, UK AND ISRAEL.

ONLY A MUSLIM CAN BE A TERRORIST.

CANT U SEE THE WAY U ARE ALL FALLING OVER YOURSELF IN THE NORTH.

NEXT U WILL CALL ODUA AGITATORS TERRORIST.

AS A MUSLIM, SHOULD U BE FIGHTING TO SHARE COUNTRY WITH NON MUSLIMS?

IS DAT WAT MOHAMMAD TOLD U TO DO
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 15, 2021
gawu1:

Aboki there are rules of engagement.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Johnchrix(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2021
I saw dead body on d street, I was thinking it was a cult clash
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by iamuye(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Shot at sight ba?
No due process?
Violence begets violence .
Both the police and the unknown gun men will suffer violence from one another, except they both sue for peace.
Wish the police and the military will incorporate the level of morale they are using against unknown gun men on bandits ,Jihadists.

How can an intelligent person believe that there is God.
When you can't prove it within the boundaries of intelligence.
Yahweh ,Allah ,Elohim, Baal, Venus, Jupiter, Sango etc are all tribal deities .
Man imagined and depicted God/Allah after his own image and likeness.
The Bible and Quran stories are Mesopotamia myths.

Note: I used to be a Christian and used to bbelieve in God ,but reading the Bible and Quran, I got interested with the stories and I digged deeper and discovered that the so called God were nothing but tribal deities.
The Bible of full of myths ,hallucinations, histories, wise sayings, moral instructions, faith and fantasies.

Heaven and hell are all religious fictions.
No physical proof that Heaven or hell exist.

IMO, I think there’s a Universal God superior to the gods you listed above.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Igbojihadist: 5:29pm On May 15, 2021
baba GOD am beging u to welcome my soul anytime anyday that i will die because as this country dey go so nobody knows the day way he or she go die for dis corn3,as i dey see so i fit join my people i no go dey look make them dey kill my brodas and sisters the wait is over
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by wink2015(m): 5:31pm On May 15, 2021
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND THEIR PROPANGANDA.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by solreb: 5:32pm On May 15, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Shot at sight ba?
No due process?
Violence begets violence .
Both the police and the unknown gun men will suffer violence from one another, except they both sue for peace.
Wish the police and the military will incorporate the level of morale they are using against unknown gun men on bandits ,Jihadists.

How can an intelligent person believe that there is God.
When you can't prove it within the boundaries of intelligence.

Yahweh ,Allah ,Elohim, Baal, Venus, Jupiter, Sango etc are all tribal deities .
Man imagined and depicted God/Allah after his own image and likeness.
The Bible and Quran stories are Mesopotamia myths.

Note: I used to be a Christian and used to bbelieve in God ,but reading the Bible and Quran, I got interested with the stories and I digged deeper and discovered that the so called God were nothing but tribal deities.
The Bible of full of myths ,hallucinations, histories, wise sayings, moral instructions, faith and fantasies.

Heaven and hell are all religious fictions.
No physical proof that Heaven or hell exist.

I pray that the Holy Spirit will confict you and your
eyes will be open to your errors to seek forgiveness and be brought back to the fold.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Sunday2021: 5:35pm On May 15, 2021
OldNairalander:
I almost wept while going through the comment section. Nigerians have really turned to beast with zero regard for humanity.

I understand we have lost many policemen in the hands of the UGM but does that warrant shooting any suspect at sight
Remember, UGM is not written on any body's face. You and I or our relatives could be extrajudicially murdered and tagged IPOB.
It's just too bad.

What happened to arresting them since they are wounded and extracting information from them to burst their cells once and for all?
Why kill the nurse ?
What if she was forced to treat them?
Did ipob deny them? Do you know how many days we have been gathering information on these guys?
Because of this arrest, arrest that is why criminals are not afraid of crime again.
Did you see where isreal is arresting Hamas?
Some of you will clap for Israel for kill terrorists but you will condem Nigeria if they give the same treatment to terrorist. Hypocrites!!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Staphylococcus: 5:35pm On May 15, 2021
Hope their corpse wasn't released.

It's a government property and their corpse should be processed into dog or pig feed.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by dometome: 5:35pm On May 15, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
photos please. Liars
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by topboss: 5:36pm On May 15, 2021
Sunday2021:
Did ipob deny them? Do you know how many days we have been gathering information on these guys?
Because of this arrest, arrest that is why criminals are not afraid of crime again.
Did you see where isreal is arresting Hamas?
Some of you will clap for Israel for kill terrorists but you will condem Nigeria if they give the same treatment to terrorist. Hypocrites!!!

U MEAN THIS TREATMENT?

BOKO HARAM TERRORIST.

WE EVEN HAVE A TERRORIST MINISTER IN BUHARI GOVERNMENT.

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by JohnBullMySon: 5:37pm On May 15, 2021
WesternOligarch:

The cases you're stating aren't even domestic cases like that of Nigeria they're purely international occurrences involving a foreign army or foreign national.... it's why your whole argument is flawed and illogical...the US army may not be at gold standard but they've definitely hardly ever shoot at their fellow US citizen, even if it happens it's with rubber bullets....stop defending a cowardly incompetent army.
I'll keep telling you facts. Have you heard of Abdulrahman Anwar al-Awlaki the 16 year old American who was killed by a drone strike while eating in a restaurant. His father was killed two weeks earlier. Both were born in the US. fully US citizens.

I blamed the military so much during the end SARS protests. But for people who have bought into ideology of killing policemen, whether in revenge or whatever, I don't blame police at all. that was never the way to go about it. See someone like Alex navalny of Russia, even though he was poisoned and jailed by Putin, did he resort to violence? See the way western countries recognize him?

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:37pm On May 15, 2021
Abdul05:
grin they Couldn't arrest any of them, Not even one.what a shame to all the biafrans

Ipob/esn are easy to target, locate and easy to kill.No doubt about that

grin grin awon omoyeebo

A just wish that did not kill innocent people again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by gidgiddy: 5:38pm On May 15, 2021
gawu1:

Sonhow do you know they are terrorists? Because the Police said so? So if the Police says you are a terrorist tomorrow, should you be eliminated or allowed to defend your name in court. Nigerians are strange people. Herdsmen will be massacring people but your police will be no where to be found, but they have time to go and be shooting people where they are taking drip
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Myself2(m): 5:38pm On May 15, 2021
helinues:

Another group don dey be that..

FWG - Fleeing Wounded Gunmen

grin

Hahahaha
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 15, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
I'll keep telling you facts. Have you heard of Abdulrahman Anwar al-Awlaki the 16 year old American who was killed by a drone strike while eating in a restaurant. His father was killed two weeks earlier. Both were born in the US. fully US citizens.

I blamed the military so much during the end SARS protests. But for people who have bought into ideology of killing policemen, whether in revenge or whatever, I don't blame police at all. that was never the way to go about it. See someone like Alex navalny of Russia, even though he was poisoned and jailed by Putin, did he resort to violence? See the way western countries recognize him?

You're not telling facts but ignorance..... because America did it doesn't make it right, there are rules of engagement.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by maasoap(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2021
nzeobi:
I doubt injured Ipob members will go to the heart of the town to take treatment

Hiding in plane sight
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by sparko1(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2021
helinues:

My brother imagine, this is not even assuming the story is true.. It's true..

Like someone said earlier, the Police did not follow due process, this is far more than extra judicial killing but extra customary killing

1. As at the time, the wounded didn't surrender

2. They engaged the police.

With these, the police don't require by law to stand down, if you engage the security forces, be ready to receive fire.

Those seven policemen killed are human with rights, if you have an issue with the government, dialogue, protect but killing anyone to prove a point is barbaric.

The fact that the likes of you think it's okay is worse than those doing the killing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.