Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated (37866 Views)

Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel / OIC Declares East Jerusalem As Palestinian Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by LLSAINT(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2021
Nigeria better be on the fence else, you get totally consumed
The 'war' in Nigeria is worse than what is being experienced in Palestine and Israel.

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Kreme(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2021
Who else is seeing this? ..... Is nairaland a Muslim forum?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Remember1313: 9:41am On May 17, 2021
Ok
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by kayuseful: 9:41am On May 17, 2021
What has OIC done to china for Uighur Muslims.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is it folks!
All Puzzles are falling in place!
The Endtimes Prophecies are screaming on us..
O my GOD! We are indeed the Generation of the Rapture!

When GOD wanted to Deal with Pharoah of Egypt, He made Him to think he made a mistake allowing the Israelites to go. BABA did that to pharaoh so that he will Foolishly pursue them into the Red Sea and be Crushed for daring to hold his People.

Similar things are about to play out! Everything playing out now is right Inside the Bible.
Infact it seems all the players read the Bible before they act.
ALMIGHTY BABA is about to teach men of this Generation Fresh lessons.
Zechariah 12:2-4
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness

I must say this!
We are on the threshold of the RAPTURE!
The Signs are just tooooo Much! I myself I am overwhelmed with signs! Everywhere, the Signs of the Rapture are screaming!

We need to Humble ourselves and go before GOD.
We need to Confess all our sins and Accept JESUS Christ.

You Don't want to be Here to witness What will play out after the RAPTURE of the Saints.

LORD JESUS! Give us Understanding of these things ! Help to be Qualified to be Rapturable in JESUS Name.. Amen
u again?

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by mamaafrik(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2021
Mossad,are you seeing them,all of them must be tamed

6 Likes

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by ViolentMooslim: 9:45am On May 17, 2021
So a religion of peace is shamelessly declaring that there will be "no security".

Shame on the animals following them.

9 Likes

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Iko5000: 9:46am On May 17, 2021
OIC , the North is a member but not south Nigeria which is a separate
country . Period

13 Likes

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by after4: 9:47am On May 17, 2021
Abeg tell me, jhor

michresakidjo:

Read about isreal lobbyists the U.S foreign policy makers circle.

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by gigabyte13: 9:47am On May 17, 2021
As Dem mention NIGERIA. I come dey laugh,

Wertin dey make me laugh sef.....?
Our problem pass wertin OIC dey try involve us, make the rest members wey don chop belleful go face the wrath of the ZIONIST.

Hmmm, ISREAL.... Very small country but much more powerful than the whole of the middle East put together

Don't mess with them, even Russia, US and China, no dey too like put mouth for Dem matter. E no dey too sweet for Dem mouth

3 Likes

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by ZaramT: 9:47am On May 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
How Nigeria take be member of OIC is baffling

The Constitution says that Nigeria is a circular state abi. I hope you know who Nigerians are
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Gravity56: 9:48am On May 17, 2021
If Buhari is a member of OIC please state it. Stop saying Nigeria is a member of OIC because I am a Nigerian and nothing concern me with OIC

5 Likes

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by ViolentMooslim: 9:49am On May 17, 2021
Nigeria should better dissociate herself from these set of shameless animals

4 Likes

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Nobody: 9:49am On May 17, 2021
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2021
So All These Useless Fulani Masters Has Included Nigeria Into OIC? Islamization Of Nigeria Won't Succeed

5 Likes

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by pickatyouu: 9:49am On May 17, 2021
How and why should Nigeria even be a member of oic in the first place.
Abeg palestine matter no concern Nigeria. Unless our terrorist government support what hamas did.

2 Likes

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Frankiss44(m): 9:50am On May 17, 2021
FortifiedCity:
angry

Islam thrives when they are the ones dishing out the Chaos but fire back at them, they start screaming all over the place.

I hope countries and individuals stand up and face these terrorists squarely...just like Israel

And who has ever fired back at them successfully? What that region needs right now is peace
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by AmadorSays: 9:51am On May 17, 2021
please why is Nigeria a member of this group are we an islamic nation?

2 Likes

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Olisehinnocent: 9:51am On May 17, 2021
All this your end time this, end time that, we have been hearing it for long yet the world still dey where e dey. Just live a good life, eat good food, get yourself a succulent woman winklet the dead bury themselves.
Righteousness2:
This is it folks!

When GOD wanted to Deal with Pharoah of Egypt, He made Him to think he made a mistake allowing the Israelites to go. BABA did that to pharaoh so that he will Foolishly pursue them into the Red Sea and be Crushed for daring to hold his People.

Similar things are about to play out! Everything playing out now is right Inside the Bible.
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness

I must say this!
The Signs are just tooooo Much! I myself I am overwhelmed with signs! Everywhere, the Signs of the Rapture are screaming!

You Don't want to be Here to witness What will play out after the RAPTURE of the Saints.

LORD JESUS! Give us Understanding of these things ! Help to be Qualified to be Rapturable in JESUS Name.. Amen
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2021
How can they say : OF WHICH NIGERIA IS AMONG??
I don't think I, as a Nigerian, and the majority of Nigerians fairly represented geopolitically, granted the permission of our beloved country to join the OIC. We are not an Islamic country and will never be. We stand with Isreal in so far as the war is against Islamic extremists and 7virgined delusionized people.
.Haba! How can they just carry Nigeria to join the OIC without a popular support system??

7 Likes

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Iko5000: 9:53am On May 17, 2021
I just made a complaint about this and they put a thread on front page and prevented non muslims from replying . This froum is a fecking joke
Kreme:

5 Likes

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Galadimabawa: 9:54am On May 17, 2021
Who will suffer the more then

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Frankiss44(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2021
Kreme:

Na Seun hand work be that to prevent non Muslims from commenting on Islamic threads, meanwhile he didn't do the same for Christians oh, where some come in to drop all manner of rubbish... This is what religion does to even the most educated out there smiley

7 Likes

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Kingstanding: 9:55am On May 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
How Nigeria take be member of OIC is baffling
. Your question is a question from an intelligent person but we need answer from stupid and nuisance educated illiterate leaders from southern Nigeria. The time has already come that we Southerners will deal mercilessly to all our Southern leaders including, political leaders, religious leaders, traditional leaders and their families at large. They have sold the future of Southerners for a pot of porridge to the northerners and surely they will pay for it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Nobody: 9:57am On May 17, 2021
adadike:
Buhari, abeg no put mouth for this fight o. Just tell them that none of them is helping you to fight the Chinese. Remind me how much we are owing the Chinese again
na which ear the lifeless, dead vegetable mannequin wan take hear u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Nobody: 10:01am On May 17, 2021
"As mountains surround Jerusalem, so shall I surround my people"
"I will return to Jerusalem with mercy, my house shall be built in it"
"... And the gates of hades shall not prevail against it"
Israel is the only promised child of God... Let the children of a slave woman Ishmael acknowledge that.

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Komu1048(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2021
ZaramT:

The Constitution says that Nigeria is a circular state abi. I hope you know who Nigerians are

Secular

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Dpaulie(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2021
I talk am
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Dpaulie(m): 10:07am On May 17, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Your question is a question from an intelligent person but we need answer from stupid and nuisance educated illiterate leaders from southern Nigeria. The time has already come that we Southerners will deal mercilessly to all our Southern leaders including, political leaders, religious leaders, traditional leaders and their families at large. They have sold the future of Southerners for a pot of porridge to the northerners and surely they will pay for it.
Are southern leaders, babangida, who joined the OIC and dipped into the pocket of the Nigeria government, give 25b usd to support the OIC inorder to accomplish their evil mission to eradicate in all form and ramifications, every other religion especially Christianity in all the member states

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by omojeesu(m): 10:08am On May 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is it folks!

I must say this!

LORD JESUS! Give us Understanding of the times and Seasons ! Help us to be Qualified so as to be Rapturable in JESUS Name.. Amen

Rapture will take place after the great tribulation.

2 Likes

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Nobody: 10:09am On May 17, 2021
kayuseful:
What has OIC done to china for Uighur Muslims.
A very good question

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders / Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake / Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.