Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated (37871 Views)

Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel / OIC Declares East Jerusalem As Palestinian Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by goody2019: 2:52pm On May 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
[i]This is it folks!
All Puzzles are falling in place!
The Endtimes Prophecies are screaming on us..
O my GOD! We are indeed the Generation of the Rapture!

When GOD wanted to Deal with Pharoah of Egypt, He made Him to think he made a mistake allowing the Israelites to go. BABA did that to pharaoh so that he will Foolishly pursue them into the Red Sea and be Crushed for daring to hold his People.

You instigate violence and destruction with your myopic views and unfounded interpretation of the scripture. Is Christianity synonymous with Judaism? Is this Political Israel same as Spiritual Israel of God? Is this Israel a Christian nation?
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 17, 2021
Islamism isn't far from terrorism. They understand nothing but gun on their head. Argue with your ancestors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Krismas(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2021
omojeesu:

1. The Jews have occupied the land Israel since Joshua led them into the promised land.
2. Judges ruled them till Samuel.
3. Kings ruled them from Saul, David to Solomon and Rehoboam after which the country divided into Northern and Southern Kingdoms with capitals in Samaria and Jerusalem respectively.
4. They went into captivity in Babylon
5. Returned to Isreal by the command of Cyrus.
6. Came under the rule of the Greeks and finally Rome.
7. Jesus was born. He grew, ministered and was rejected.
8. Jesus told them Jerusalem would be destroyed together with the Temple and Israel will be devastated but in the latter days they will return to their land in troubling times when antichrist will deceive them and punish them until He, Jesus comes to their rescue.
9. The Romans destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple in 70AD. Killed many Jews. Took slaves. Many scattered and became the Diaspora.
10. The Romans renamed the land Palestine which exists to this day.
11. From 70AD to 1948AD there was no nation called Israel.
12. During the period Jerusalem passed from hand to hand: From Rome to the Mohammedans to Turkey then finally to Britain which returned part of the land to the Jews for a second Exodus.
13. The land restored didn't include Jerusalem which led to Tel Aviv being made temporary capital.
14. During the six day war with the Arabs and Palestinians the Jews recaptured Jerusalem which they lost almost 1700 years.
15. In the future all in Daniel chapter 9, Matthew 24, etc will be fulfilled regarding Israel and the Church.
16. Reach your conclusions about who owns Jerusalem and the land of Israel.
coolU overlook one point my friend. From ur point 1, to point 16 at no time was the LANDS IN QUESTION BEREFT OF OTHER TRIBES OF PEOPLE. When Israel came from Egypt they met people in those lands, wen they went into captivity, they left people in those lands, wen they returned, there were people still in the land.Why do u let bais blind you to dis fact? Infact the Bible account has it that David took Jerusalem from the Jebusites. The Jebusites never left even while David was ruling as king from the city. So who owns Jerusalem? re-conclude grin

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by drstone1: 4:33pm On May 17, 2021
after4:
Are you talking about countries like Sudan, Nigeria, Mali, (Egypt will never fight Israel as they have an agreement which they will be too scared to break), abi nah Qatar, that terrorist sponsor, abi nah Iraq, Iran will never try it as it will just be like falling straight into Israel trap. Israel go just leave other countries face only Iran. Who be that we wan do the fighting. Unah dey forget sey even US dey learn somethings from Israel. Make unah no dey do pass unah sef oh

It will be very interesting if Nigeria recalled and re draft izalla, mss, IsWap, boko haram and fulani herdsmen to assist the palestinians. This guys are seasoned fighters and holy warriors who can assist the Palestinians and may be able to teach the Jews a lesson or two.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by RALPHOW(m): 4:49pm On May 17, 2021
Nonsense, Israel will waste your Iives.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Tribeofjudea: 5:34pm On May 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is it folks!

When GOD wanted to Deal with Pharoah of Egypt, He made Him to think he made a mistake allowing the Israelites to go. BABA did that to pharaoh so that he will Foolishly pursue them into the Red Sea and be Crushed for daring to hold his People.

Similar things are about to play out! Everything playing out now is right Inside the Bible.
Infact it seems all the players read the Bible before they act.
ALMIGHTY BABA is about to teach men of this Generation Fresh lessons.
Zechariah 12:2-4
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness

I must say this!
We are on the threshold of the RAPTURE!
The Signs are just tooooo Much! I myself I am overwhelmed with signs! Everywhere, the Signs of the Rapture are screaming!

We need to Humble ourselves and go before GOD.
We need to Confess all our sins and Accept JESUS Christ.

You Certainly Don't want to be Here to witness What will play out after the RAPTURE of the Saints.

LORD JESUS! Give us Understanding of the times and Seasons ! Help us to be Qualified so as to be Rapturable in JESUS Name.. Amen
.pls,can I have your number

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by after4: 5:48pm On May 17, 2021
Oga nah this same foolish sentiment put Palestine and Hamas inside the kin trouble wey dem get. If you carry gun join dem Israel go kill you and nothing go happen

Aliyu10562:
iran are stronger and powerful than israel
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by after4: 5:51pm On May 17, 2021
In other world their is a group of Muslim fights who could "teach" Israel a "lesson" but are waiting for the almighty nigeria to draft them!
Is that not interesting?

drstone1:

It will be very interesting if Nigeria recalled and re draft izalla, mss, IsWap, boko haram and fulani herdsmen to assist the palestinians. This guys are seasoned fighters and holy warriors who can assist the Palestinians and may be able to teach the Jews a lesson or two.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by vioment: 5:57pm On May 17, 2021
Make dem gada come, make Israel fit deal with all of them one time. Israel get missiles for every one of them.

I love Israel and its fight for existence and freedom.

Nigeria is not part of OIC.
Please change that huge mistake.

Nigeria should be neutral because it is not all muslims here, even though it is mostly surrounded by Muslim countries. That still doesn't change the fact.

We have Christians, Muslims, jewish, African religion, and pagans.

I don't like any forceful and threatening religion. Too tufiakwa-ish for me.

May God continue to give Israel the upper hand against its middle east and other enemies.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Righteousness2(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2021
Tribeofjudea:
.pls,can I have your number
It is on my Signature
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by solasalako(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
How Nigeria take be member of OIC is baffling
I wonder ooooooo
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by danowena: 8:00pm On May 17, 2021
Aliyu10562:
saying things out of ignorance.go and read the actual course of the violence
Ur name says it all. You belong to the religion of the blood thirsty foolish people that kills sensely in the name of Jihad. My friend do ur home work without bias. I repeat, let Israel kill them all. You think Israel are Christians that forgive and turn the other cheek? They will kill u all. Rubbish. Next time they won’t provoke a fight holding a knife against a man with a gun. So let them face the music. angry
What amazes me is dat the saudis are smarter than you the followers. They have an alliance with the west.

3 Likes

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Frankiss44(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2021
Raph82:
Is the guy a Muslim?

Of course
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Shawl001(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2021
Raph82:
It was during IBB's regime, he signed Nigeria into IOC that time. Other religions and ethnic leaders could not oppose to it then for reasons only God knows. They also said 25billion USD was donated to IOC from the federation's account. I dont know how true that was though.

True.
I confirmed this from a senior colleague today. He narrated how the whole thing started.
Even how the name Nigeria has been changed... sad
As at now, Nigeria is an Islamic nation. It's in the constitution, as it recognizes Islam more than any other religion in Nigeria.

Things are yet to happen o.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by BePrepared: 9:23pm On May 17, 2021
Raxxye:
No peace, no security until Islam is given this and that...
Boko Haram also says no peace no security until Islam becomes the religion of every Nigerian and Sharia becomes everyone's law!
Why should this Islam be a do or die thing? Why should it be by coercion?
So much violence with a supposed "religion of peace!"

U need to study the man Muhammed a blood loving monster
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by mayor1814: 9:38pm On May 17, 2021
These OIC leaders kept criticising Israel and kept claiming there won't be peace and security YET it is the Palestinians that are suffering from this conflict most.

All these OIC leaders sit in the comfort of their offices saying "no security no peace " "we will reclaim Jerusalem" thereby adding to the suffering of Palestinians bearing the brunt of the war.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by sigiyaya112: 9:54pm On May 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is it folks!

Similar things are about to play out! Everything playing out now is right Inside the Bible.
Infact it seems all the players read the Bible before they act.
ALMIGHTY BABA is about to teach men of this Generation Fresh lessons.
Zechariah 12:2-4
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness

I must say this!
We are on the threshold of the RAPTURE!
The Signs are just tooooo Much! I myself I am overwhelmed with signs! Everywhere, the Signs of the Rapture are screaming!

We need to Humble ourselves and go before GOD.
We need to Confess all our sins and Accept JESUS Christ.

You Certainly Don't want to be Here to witness What will play out after the RAPTURE of the Saints.

LORD JESUS! Give us Understanding of the times and Seasons ! Help us to be Qualified so as to be Rapturable in JESUS Name.. Amen
Na thunder go strike and kill you
Ewu Gambia!!
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by femifemi1(m): 10:21pm On May 17, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Organization of Islamic terrorists.

No Nation can triumph over Isreal, the earlier the terrorists know that the better for them.

I hope the mannequin will not do anything funny that will put the lives of Nigerians at further risk of International invasion.
Most of the Nations in this OIC are failed states riddled with Islamic extremism and Muslim terrorists.

The question I keep asking is why is Islam synonymous with terrorism.

The different between Isreal and Palestine is that Isreal builds missiles to defend its children and people while Palestine/Hamas builds people and children to defend its rockets and missiles that is why they hide in densely populated civilians areas to send rockets to Isreal.

I stand with Isreal!!

Get yourself a copy of the book by G.J.O Moshay " Who is this Allah" you will understand. They are being motivated by the book they read.... but through Christ Jesus we give all our Peace and Love
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by danski: 8:49am On May 18, 2021
I can't believe this

How Muslim think you pray to ur so called god and still fight for d same thing I wonder how dem de think
I stand with Israel

Kill them all
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by omojeesu(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2021
Krismas:
coolU overlook one point my friend. From ur point 1, to point 16 at no time was the LANDS IN QUESTION BEREFT OF OTHER TRIBES OF PEOPLE. When Israel came from Egypt they met people in those lands, wen they went into captivity, they left people in those lands, wen they returned, there were people still in the land.Why do u let bais blind you to dis fact? Infact the Bible account has it that David took Jerusalem from the Jebusites. The Jebusites never left even while David was ruling as king from the city. So who owns Jerusalem? re-conclude grin

The one Jehovah gave the land to. The land was promised to Abraham and to his seed via Isaac and Jacob.

My answer.

Give your own answer. The Jebusites or who?
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by omojeesu(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

Please study again Matthew 24 especially 1 to 31. As you do ask yourself these questions:

1. Does this passage mention great tribulation, Rapture and the wrath of God?
2. If so, in what order?
3. Does the passage talk about the anti-Christ?
4. If 'yes', how is he linked to the events in no.1?
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Righteousness2(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2021
omojeesu:

Please study again Matthew 24 especially 1 to 31. As you do ask yourself these questions:

1. Does this passage mention great tribulation, Rapture and the wrath of God?
2. If so, in what order?
3. Does the passage talk about the anti-Christ?
4. If 'yes', how is he linked to the events in no.1?

Go and Prayerfully read your Bible from Matthew, Daniel and Revelation, Thessalonians, Corinthians So you don't be a victim of what you can't imagine
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by omojeesu(m): 11:00pm On May 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Go and Prayerfully read your Bible from Matthew, Daniel and Revelation, Thessalonians, Corinthians So you don't be a victim of what you can't imagine

What events are outlined in Matthew 24.29-31?
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Righteousness2(m): 8:26am On May 19, 2021
omojeesu:

What events are outlined in Matthew 24.29-31?
The RAPTURE and the Second Coming are two separate events.
1thessalonians 4:13-17,
1Corithians 15:51-52
2 Thessalonians 2
The Whole Book of Revelation.
You have Chapters 1-5 ( the Message to the Church) Chapters 6-19( Events after the Church is taken away)

Read Jeremiah 30, Daniel 12 to understand what the Great Tribulation is.
But if you choose to remain here! I say Amen got u
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by omojeesu(m): 8:41am On May 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

The RAPTURE and the Second Coming are two separate events.
1thessalonians 4:13-17,
1Corithians 15:51-52
2 Thessalonians 2
The Whole Book of Revelation.
You have Chapters 1-5 ( the Message to the Church) Chapters 6-19( Events after the Church is taken away)

Read Jeremiah 30, Daniel 12 to understand what the Great Tribulation is.
But if you choose to remain here! I say Amen got u

A lie sold to the Church more than 150 years ago!

Knew better in the 1990s.

Please comment on Matthew 24.1-31 especially verses 15 - 31.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Righteousness2(m): 8:47am On May 19, 2021
omojeesu:

A lie sold to the Church more than 150 years ago!

Knew better in the 1990s.

Please comment on Matthew 24.1-31 especially verses 15 - 31.

am through with you! I don't engage in unnecessary arguments! As you say, so be it unto you
Very soon you will understand what u did to yourself
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by omojeesu(m): 9:55am On May 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

am through with you! I don't engage in unnecessary arguments! As you say, so be it unto you
Very soon you will understand what u did to yourself

Pre-trib is fake.

Great tribulation is the lot of believers engineered by Satan and implemented by the antichrist

The wrath of God is by God on unbelievers implemented by the Lamb of God.

Rapture takes us away to escape God's wrath.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Krismas(m): 2:14pm On May 19, 2021
omojeesu:

The one Jehovah gave the land to. The land was promised to Abraham and to his seed via Isaac and Jacob.

My answer.

Give your own answer. The Jebusites or who?
cool U say d land was promised Abraham and his seed? Then tell me wot you read in Galatians 3:13-14 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:”“That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.”
Tell me again what u read of Galatians 3:26-29 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.” For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.” There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.” And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.” THE LAND AS YOU SAY, BELONG TO ABRAHAM AND HIS SEED? THAT INCLUDES EVERY SINGLE CHRISTIAN PALESTINIAN. THE BULK OF THE JEWS DO NOT QUALIFY FOR THE LAND AS OF TODAY. According to Deuteronomy 4:25-27 When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger:” I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.”
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.” The jews did not accept Jesus so, God have given the promised land to the PALESTINIANS. Now ur turn. Who owns Jerusalem?
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by omojeesu(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2021
Krismas:
cool U say d land was promised Abraham and his seed? Then tell me wot you read in Galatians 3:13-14 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:”“That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.”
Tell me again what u read of Galatians 3:26-29 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.” For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.” There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.” And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.” THE LAND AS YOU SAY, BELONG TO ABRAHAM AND HIS SEED? THAT INCLUDES EVERY SINGLE CHRISTIAN PALESTINIAN. THE BULK OF THE JEWS DO NOT QUALIFY FOR THE LAND AS OF TODAY. According to Deuteronomy 4:25-27 When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger:” I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.”
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.” The jews did not accept Jesus so, God have given the promised land to the PALESTINIANS. Now ur turn. Who owns Jerusalem?

Why the Turks or the British??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders / Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ / 9/11 Mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Not Convicted 20 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.