Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated (37871 Views)

Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel / OIC Declares East Jerusalem As Palestinian Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Quality20(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
How Nigeria take be member of OIC is baffling
are there not muslims in Nigeria?
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by OMOJOHN001: 10:09am On May 17, 2021
Every fucking Bomb was a hit back to back.

Fucck that shit, in Olamide voice headies award.

Israel please help us to give them back to back, let all these terrorist feel it. .

Give them Bomb and Missile,Rocket and hot attack as Gbedu.

I stand with Israel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by gbengu(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2021
Oh God. No dey beg that guy called M. Buhari not to put his mouth for the war.

Pls Mr President or Mr Presidency (Garba Shehu) put your dirty mouth for the issue jare. Dem say na you stubborn or stupid pass. Dem no dey tell person.

Pls dragg Nigeria to the matter. It's will be a great welcome development.

Pls ISRAELI ARMIES note this very well. Whenever Nigeria put mouth or involved in the Palestinian matter, just do 4 things for me. These are your operations or assignments:

1. Target ASO ROCK and BOKO HARAMS, their supporters and sympathisers like Pantami, Harba, Lie Mohammed, Miyetti, etc.

2. Target El Rufai office's government offie for Kaduna

3. Then the office of Sheikh Gunmi with his fellow Negotiators.

4. Target Nigeria military HQ. Then everyone will be free to build his fatherland before Lugard put us in this forced Labour inside a forced Confined space known as Nigeria.

adadike:
Buhari, abeg no put mouth for this fight o. Just tell them that none of them is helping you to fight the Chinese. Remind me how much we are owing the Chinese again

2 Likes

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Cnach: 10:13am On May 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
How Nigeria take be member of OIC is baffling
U no know say western world take Nigeria as Islamic nation?
Na just now u just dey know ?
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Shawl001(m): 10:15am On May 17, 2021
...of which NIGERIA IS PART OF; this is not making sense. How's Nigeria a part of OIC? When did we sign that pact?

Things are happening that, Nigerians are ignorant of.

3 Likes

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Igbojihadist: 10:18am On May 17, 2021
hmmm
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Indispensable85(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2021
I love Benjamin Netanyahu. God bless Israel.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by dvkot(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2021
Is Nigeria a Muslim nation?

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2021
And Nigeria is one of the organisation.. alluhu Akbar.. Israel has enough wasting rockets they want to make use of before it expiration

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Nobody: 10:21am On May 17, 2021
Why do the heathen rage....
Psalms 2...
The Lord laughs at them...
We know the end of this story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Nobody: 10:21am On May 17, 2021
Everybody is very poor at history and no one wants to address how this all started but how it will end
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by BadBradley: 10:22am On May 17, 2021
after4:
Are you talking about countries like Sudan, Nigeria, Mali, (Egypt will never fight Israel as they have an agreement which they will be too scared to break), abi nah Qatar, that terrorist sponsor, abi nah Iraq, Iran will never try it as it will just be like falling straight into Israel trap. Israel go just leave other countries face only Iran. Who be that we wan do the fighting. Unah dey forget sey even US dey learn somethings from Israel. Make unah no dey do pass unah sef oh
wetin US dey learn from Israel?
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Nobody: 10:22am On May 17, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Every fucking Bomb was a hit back to back.

Fucck that shit, in Olamide voice headies award.

Israel please help us to give them back to back, let all these terrorist feel it. .

Give them Bomb and Missile,Rocket and hot attack as Gbedu.

I stand with Israel.

Be careful what u post bro.
Make sure u are faceless indeed to post this. They are everywhere

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by omosuper(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2021
OIC that include Saudi, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain and other Suni countries can/will do nothing but to bark like dogs they are. They'll rather expect Hisbullah(A Shia group) they hate so much to act on their behalf. If it were to be Iran or Yemen, the yeye Suni muftis would have been shouting Shia are Kafir like idiots they are. Hypocrites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by fety4rward: 10:24am On May 17, 2021
You're not upright. What's difference between Jesus worshippers and sango worshippers? I advice you to seek for the truth and Almighty God will guide you to straight path. Stop being biased but be reasonable.
Righteousness2:
This is it folks!
All Puzzles are falling in place!
The Endtimes Prophecies are screaming on us..
O my GOD! We are indeed the Generation of the Rapture!

When GOD wanted to Deal with Pharoah of Egypt, He made Him to think he made a mistake allowing the Israelites to go. BABA did that to pharaoh so that he will Foolishly pursue them into the Red Sea and be Crushed for daring to hold his People.

Similar things are about to play out! Everything playing out now is right Inside the Bible.
Infact it seems all the players read the Bible before they act.
ALMIGHTY BABA is about to teach men of this Generation Fresh lessons.
Zechariah 12:2-4
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness

I must say this!
We are on the threshold of the RAPTURE!
The Signs are just tooooo Much! I myself I am overwhelmed with signs! Everywhere, the Signs of the Rapture are screaming!

We need to Humble ourselves and go before GOD.
We need to Confess all our sins and Accept JESUS Christ.

You Don't want to be Here to witness What will play out after the RAPTURE of the Saints.

LORD JESUS! Give us Understanding of the times and Seasons ! Help us to be Qualified so as to be Rapturable in JESUS Name.. Amen
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Masterclass32: 10:27am On May 17, 2021
Nigeria was smuggled into this worthless OIC by a section of the country, without the consent of the others, knowing fully well that Nigeria is not an Islamic nation.

Whatever they agreed there is their personal wahala, does not represent the position of the entire country.

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by KangaIye: 10:28am On May 17, 2021
Federal Government of Nigeria should threads softly
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by GUNITGuy: 10:28am On May 17, 2021
Israel is God's own country
I and my household are not part of oic
We stand with Israel

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Raph82(m): 10:31am On May 17, 2021
Frankiss44:

Na Seun hand work be that to prevent non Muslims from commenting on Islamic threads, meanwhile he didn't do the same for Christians oh, where some come in to drop all manner of rubbish... This is what religion does to even the most educated out there smiley
Is the guy a Muslim?
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Awoo88: 10:32am On May 17, 2021
At the end of the day, hundreds of Palestine will die with less than tens of deads in isreal. Isreal will take more land and impose further restrictions. And the only reason thousands of Palestine had not died is because Israel is playing " we are nice and will not attack civilians". The Muslins world will sympathize will Palestine and make the usual noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by reiddecuti: 10:32am On May 17, 2021
It's time to annihilate the terrorist Islamic extremists from the face of the earth.

I hope Nigeria being a member is a joke. They should be specific NORTHERN NIGERIA.

These fools that reason from anus can't speak for the whole country.

NONSENSE!!!

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by KangaIye: 10:32am On May 17, 2021
everydayperson:
Everybody is very poor at history and no one wants to address how this all started but how it will end

They have been at logger head from ancient times, fighting, killing and occupying each others land, it's not going to end even in this our generation
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Nobody: 10:37am On May 17, 2021
KangaIye:

They have been at loggerhead from ancient times, fighting, killing, and occupying each other's land, it's not going to end even in this our generation

It won't (apparently) because both parties in this fight and their supporters lack the political will to separate the fight. Israel acknowledges that there is enough land for everyone to live separately - 60%+ of Palestinians work inside Israel and get their livelihood there.

Statistically and otherwise, the land can actually be split even if Jerusalem and the old temple ruins (which are of important spiritual significance to both sides)

All this because Abraham could not keep his d@#ck in check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by chrisxxx(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2021
trrty
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by omojeesu(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

Other Resolutions adopted, can be seen here: OIC;

But Netanyahu vowed to continue to attack any entity trying to terrorize Israel; Hamas in particular.

Israeli PM, Benjamin Netanyahu

Israel will do "whatever it takes to restore order" - PM Netanyahu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gql9Wba1ptc

Meanwhile, the Nigerian Government (a member of the OIC) refused to take sides in the ongoing rift between Israel and Palestine, as released via a statement on Thursday.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Nigeria

1. The Jews have occupied the land Israel since Joshua led them into the promised land.
2. Judges ruled them till Samuel.
3. Kings ruled them from Saul, David to Solomon and Rehoboam after which the country divided into Northern and Southern Kingdoms with capitals in Samaria and Jerusalem respectively.
4. They went into captivity in Babylon
5. Returned to Isreal by the command of Cyrus.
6. Came under the rule of the Greeks and finally Rome.
7. Jesus was born. He grew, ministered and was rejected.
8. Jesus told them Jerusalem would be destroyed together with the Temple and Israel will be devastated but in the latter days they will return to their land in troubling times when antichrist will deceive them and punish them until He, Jesus comes to their rescue.
9. The Romans destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple in 70AD. Killed many Jews. Took slaves. Many scattered and became the Diaspora.
10. The Romans renamed the land Palestine which exists to this day.
11. From 70AD to 1948AD there was no nation called Israel.
12. During the period Jerusalem passed from hand to hand: From Rome to the Mohammedans to Turkey then finally to Britain which returned part of the land to the Jews for a second Exodus.
13. The land restored didn't include Jerusalem which led to Tel Aviv being made temporary capital.
14. During the six day war with the Arabs and Palestinians the Jews recaptured Jerusalem which they lost almost 1700 years.
15. In the future all in Daniel chapter 9, Matthew 24, etc will be fulfilled regarding Israel and the Church.
16. Reach your conclusions about who owns Jerusalem and the land of Israel.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Tloc(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2021
after4:
ibb, carry nigeria put inside nah without our consent and that mennaquine con pay the accumulated dues

Yeah! The EVIL dumbo paid over $20B of Nigeria's money to OIC, yet no one talks much about it.

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:41am On May 17, 2021
Nigeria is a member...

For those who keep deceiving themselves with 'Nigeria is a secular state' you can see for yourself now. Little wonder, our number one citizen is a bit silent when it comes to matters bordering on religious affiliations. Big shout out to Ahmadu Bello too for spilling those rubbish back then.

Now it's crystal clear for the blinds who still believe the country is for all, it was never for all from inception..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by crafteck(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2021
You no de taya? Even adeboye no reason end time, still de count money plan buildings but the minions ehn, una no tire?

Righteousness2:
This is it folks!
All Puzzles are falling in place!
The Endtimes Prophecies are screaming on us..
O my GOD! We are indeed the Generation of the Rapture!

When GOD wanted to Deal with Pharoah of Egypt, He made Him to think he made a mistake allowing the Israelites to go. BABA did that to pharaoh so that he will Foolishly pursue them into the Red Sea and be Crushed for daring to hold his People.

Similar things are about to play out! Everything playing out now is right Inside the Bible.
Infact it seems all the players read the Bible before they act.
ALMIGHTY BABA is about to teach men of this Generation Fresh lessons.
Zechariah 12:2-4
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness

I must say this!
We are on the threshold of the RAPTURE!
The Signs are just tooooo Much! I myself I am overwhelmed with signs! Everywhere, the Signs of the Rapture are screaming!

We need to Humble ourselves and go before GOD.
We need to Confess all our sins and Accept JESUS Christ.

You Don't want to be Here to witness What will play out after the RAPTURE of the Saints.

LORD JESUS! Give us Understanding of the times and Seasons ! Help us to be Qualified so as to be Rapturable in JESUS Name.. Amen
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Sparrow99(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2021
Why didn't they make all these noise when Trump was on power? Mcheeeeeeeeeewwwww.

2 Likes

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by KangaIye: 10:45am On May 17, 2021
everydayperson:

It won't (apparently) because both parties in this fight and their supporters lack the political will to separate the fight. Israel acknowledges that there is enough land for everyone to live separately - 60%+ of Palestinians work inside Israel and get their livelihood there.

Statistically and otherwise, the land can actually be split even if Jerusalem and the old temple ruins (which are of important spiritual significance to both sides)

All this because Abraham could not keep his d@#ck in check

Is it truly Abraham fault, well let's leave that for another day, as for this war currently ongoing, am afraid more innocent Palestinians lives will be lost if the Hamas refuses to stop sending missile into Israel territory, it's not a rocket science they can't match the Israeli on the and they kept on firing from Densely populated Gaza Strip. One thing that is sure is Israel won't fold his arm and watch the Hamas firing at them without responding back.

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Raph82(m): 10:46am On May 17, 2021
Shawl001:
...of which NIGERIA IS PART OF; this is not making sense. How's Nigeria a part of OIC? When did we sign that pact?

Things are happening that, Nigerians are ignorant of.
It was during IBB's regime, he signed Nigeria into IOC that time. Other religions and ethnic leaders could not oppose to it then for reasons only God knows. They also said 25billion USD was donated to IOC from the federation's account. I dont know how true that was though.

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by KangaIye: 10:47am On May 17, 2021
Sparrow99:
Why didn't they make all these noise when Trump was on power? Mcheeeeeeeeeewwwww.

Hmmmmm I was actually thinking of this yesterday that this current situation in the middle East didn't happen during Trump regime, trust Trump with his mouth he would have put more petrol and diesel to it Baba Werey grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders / Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ / 9/11 Mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Not Convicted 20 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.