Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated (37868 Views)

Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel / OIC Declares East Jerusalem As Palestinian Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by seunayantokun(m): 11:40am On May 17, 2021
JOGG (just ordinary gra gra)

The support of Israel is our Everlasting Rock called The Lord of the Hosts (Armies) of God. Jesus Christ is His name.

This is one of the end of time chapters in God's calendar for the world.

What you must do: believe the Bible, trust God's love for you, respond to Jesus' call of salvation, and there will be no cause for alarm, otherwise you face God's unpalatable judgement. Time is nearing its end and we are nearing eternity!

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:40am On May 17, 2021
I AM NOT A MUSLIM BUT MUSLIMS ARE AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING TO UNFOLD SOONEST OVER JERUSALEM AND WHEN THEY TALK, THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT AND MEAN IT, WHILE 98% OF CHRISTIANS WORLD OVER DONT KNOW THAT WE ARE JUST A FEW BUS STOPS AWAY FROM A GLOBAL WAR ON RELIGION WHICH WILL BE FOUGHT OVER JERUSALEM THAT WILL TAKE THE 3RD PART OF HUMANITY (OVER 2BILLION LIVES). THIS WAR IS IN THE BIBLE AND WILL BE FOUGHT OVER JERUSALEM AND NOT JUST JERUSALEM BUT BECAUSE OF AL AQSA MOSQUE WHICH IS IN EAST JERUSALEM. IT IS THE 3RD HOLIEST SITE IN ISLAM AND THE MOST IMPORTANT AS LONG AS THE MINISTRY OF PROPHET MOHAMMED (PBUH) IS CONCERNED BECAUSE IT WAS FROM THAT SACRED ROCK ( EL SACRA) INSIDE AL AQSA MOSQUE THAT HE ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN TO MEET WITH GOD ACCORDING TO HIS VISION. THE TEMPLE MOUNT HOWEVER BEFORE IT BECAME THE 3RD HOLIEST SITE IN ISLAM, WAS THE HOLIEST SITE IN JUDAISM BEFORE THE TEMPLE WAS DESTROYED BY THE ROMANS IN AD 70. IT WAS WITHIN THE PERIOD THAT ISRAELITES WERE SCATTERED WORLD OVER FOR CRUCIFYING CHRIST THAT MUSLIMS BUILT THE NOBLE SANCTUARY AS IT IS ALSO KNOWN IN ISLAM ON THE TEMPLE MOUNT. JEWS RETURNED TO THEIR HOME LAND IN 1948 AND THEIR RETURN IS THE LAST SIGN OF CHRIST'S COMING AND ALSO MARKS THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE LAST GENERATION (100YEARS) OF THE EARTH THAT WILL NOT END AND CHRIST WILL COME AND WE ARE ALREADY 73 INTO IT. THEY WERE SCATTERED TO ALLOW GENTILES TIME OF GRACE AND THESAME GOD THAT SCATTERED THEM, ALSO PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK AFTER 2000YEARS, WHICH TOOK PLACE IN 1948. THEY CAME BACK SO THAT THEY WILL BE RECONNECTED TO GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION AS THEY WERE CUT OFF SO THAT WE THE GENTILES WOULD BE GRAFTED IN (AS U CAN SEE, THEY DONT BELIEVE IN CHRIST UP TILL NOW AND IT WAS FOR THE GREATER PURPOSE OF ALLOWING GENTILES TIME OF SALVATION). TO START TEMPLE WORSHIP AGAIN, THEY MUST REBUILD THE TEMPLE BUT WHERE THE TEMPLE ONCE STOOD, WE NOW HAVE AL AQSA MOSQUE. ACTS 15:13-16 SAID THAT THE TEMPLE WILL BE REBUILT AND WHAT IT MEANS INVARIABLY IS THAT THE MOSQUE OF OMAR MUST GO DOWN. FOR OVER 8 YEARS NOW, THE KEY INTO THE MOSQUE HAS BEEN IN THE HANDS OF ISRAEL AS THEY TOOK IT AWAY FROM THE WARF IN CHARGE OF THE MOSQUE. SINCE THEY TOOK THAT KEY AWAY, MUSLIMS BEGAN PREPARING FOR THE DAY THAT IT WILL BE DESTROYED AND NOW EVERY AVERAGE MUSLIM MAN OR WOMAN ON EARTH, EITHER HAS A REVOLVER OR AN AK-47 AND THEY GET THE GUNS FREE FROM RICH MUSLIM NATIONS. THEY ARE NOT BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH, THEY MEAN EVERY SINGLE STATEMENT THAT THE MAKE AND CHRISTIAN WILL PAY HEAVILY FOR IT BECAUSE WE ARE THE CLOSEST RELIGION TO JUDAISM. ALL THESE ARE FLASHING RED LIGHTS THAT WE ARE NOW NOT ONLY IN THE ENDTIME BUT THE END OF THE ENDTIME. IF YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST, BETTER DO DO NOW BEFORE IT IS LATE. ONCE THAT MOSQUE IS DESTROYED, RAPTURE HAS TAKEN PLACE AND BIBLE SAID WOE WOE UNTO THEM THAT WILL DWELL ON EARTH THEN FOR THE REASON OF WHAT THEY WILL SEE. EVEN USA WILL BE HIT WITH MULTIPLE SURPRISE NUCLEAR ATTACK BY THE KING OF THE NORTH (RUSSIA) TO PAVE WAY FOR RUSSIA(GOG) CHINA (MAGOG) AND IRAN (PERSIA) TO LEAD THE REST OF THE WORLD IN WAR AGAINST ISRAEL OVER JERUSALEM, TO IMPOSE IT ON HER TO ACEEPT THE DIVISION OF JERUSALEM AS CAPITAL OF 2 COUNTRIES (ISRAEL AND PALESTINE) LIVING ALONG SIDE EACH OTHER IN PEACE, WHICH IS UN'S VISION. KEEP YOUR EYES ON UN, THE PALESTINIAN FLAG WAS RAISED THERE IN 2016 AND GOD ONLY BROUGHT TRUMP TO HAND OVER THE CITY OF JERUSALEM TO ISRAEL, WHICH HE DID BUT BY THAT ALSO, HE LAID THE FOUNDATION FOR THE 3RD WORLD WAR WHICH WILL BE A WAR OVER JERUSALEM AND BIBLE CALLED IT THE ARMAGGEDON WAR. YOU THINK THAT MUSLIMS ARE FOOLS WHILE THEY ARE WISE AND HAVE COVERED EVERY WHERE INCUDING YOUR VILLAGE AND MINE WITH AK-47 TILL YOU CANT EVEN RUN TO YOUR VILLAGE. SO THERE WILL GO, IF YOU DONT WANT TO ACCEPT CHRIST NOW, ISLAMIC FORCES WILL MAKE MEAT OUT OF YOU. THE DAY THAT UN WILL BE FEARLESS ENOUGH AND RECOGNISE THE STATE OF PALESTINE WITH EAST JERUSALEM WHERE THE MOSQUE IS AS ITS CAPITAL, THATS THE DAY THAT ISRAEL WILL TAKE OUT THAT MOSQUE AND UN, EU, THE ARAB AND MUSLIM WORLD LOOK READY TO PUSH UN TO DO IT WITHIN THIS BIDEN'S ADMINISTRATION AS TRUMP IS OUT OF OFFICE.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Aliyu10562: 11:41am On May 17, 2021
SEasternVictory:
You can't threaten a Nuclear Power - OIC aint seen nothing yet. Israel is a nation that is willing to take down the whole middle east to prevent the repitition of the holocaust in which they lost 6 million souls.

People just don't know how fanatical they are.

Watch this -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQR8td8FNTw
what rubbish are you saying,iran is a more stronger and powerful nation than israel.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by SEasternVictory: 11:46am On May 17, 2021
Aliyu10562:
what rubbish are you saying,iran is a more stronger and powerful nation than israel.

grin grin

Israel will wipe Iran off the MAP in a day - only 5 tactical nuclear missiles are needed.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Aliyu10562: 11:54am On May 17, 2021
SEasternVictory:

grin grin

Israel will wipe Iran off the MAP in a day - only 5 tactical nuclear missiles are needed.
you are saying what you don't know.who told you iran does't have a nuclear weapon.they kept it a secret,till a war begins before you knows it.iran is also a country which depends on its own while israel receives support always from US.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Bluntemperor: 11:56am On May 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
How Nigeria take be member of OIC is baffling

It was the Babangida then and followed by Abacha de- facto govt.Most of these illegality were committed on behalf of the people as they claimed!
As at today,most of the Arab Countries, including UAE(Dubai inclusive) wants to live peaceful will Israel as neighbor.
Not too long,even Saudi Arabia has extended an Olive branch to Israel in a secret move to allow the Region to enjoy their prosperity.
But Iran who is supporting Hesbola and Hamas- with illusion of decimating Israel, is behind all the thousands of Rockets being illegally smuggled into Gaza Strip.No nation will accommodate this sort of terrible things that Iran and perhaps Egypt- through borders,even though, Egypt is silent on the challenges .
Nigerians should not be confused,as no nation is helping us fighting the Bokoharam that was imported by Yesufu into Borno and that was why OBJ fought it head- on then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by GGirll: 11:56am On May 17, 2021
Kondomatic:

Former president IBB registered Nigeria.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by cktheluckyman: 12:01pm On May 17, 2021
Aliyu10562:
iran are stronger and powerful than israel

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Aliyu10562: 12:04pm On May 17, 2021
jews are already cursed by god,they are just living a useless and miserable life
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by RingRoadMafia: 12:07pm On May 17, 2021
[s]
Empiree:
See NIGERIAN christians again display ignorance in their support for the "almighty Israel". Yet you have different beliefs. Your eyes go open las las when time comes. Just that is might be too late then.
[/s]

Shut up! Bloody terrorist!!

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Righteousness2(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2021
[s]
omojeesu:

Rapture will take place after the great tribulation.
[/s]
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by gender123: 12:23pm On May 17, 2021
Don't joke with us ooooo
We are prepared...

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 17, 2021
The biggest fools in all of these are the northerners and south easterners picking different sides with people who regard you as an african chimp.....the arab slave merchants in the middle east won't hesitate to sell a black northerner to chinese organ harvesters, Isreal won't mind doing joint military training and excises with the Nigerian army that uses igbos as cannon fodder...... stupid bums thinking with their asses.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by BobbieZion(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
All this your end time this, end time that, we have been hearing it for long yet the world still dey where e dey. Just live a good life, eat good food, get yourself a succulent woman winklet the dead bury themselves.

Rubbish!!
Absolute rubbish.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Empiree: 12:40pm On May 17, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Shut up! Bloody terrorist!!
Yes, as always, brainless Christian extremist can not hold intelligent conversation but retort to abuses.

Listen, you have no monopoly in calling others terrorist. Next time you call any Muslim "terrorist" again, you will be tracked down. It seems you parents didn't teach you public relations.

The rubbish you idiot are taught in your Bible studies makes you people go crazy. I am being very serious here. If you call any Muslim on social "terrorist" again, we will track you down and fvk you up. You hear me?. You sonofbitvh. We will teach you morals that your mother didn't teach you in home.

Seun, please you need to clam down on these CHRISTIAN extremists on your platform.

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by gly(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is it folks!
All Puzzles are falling in place!
The Endtimes Prophecies are screaming on us..
O my GOD! We are indeed the Generation of the Rapture!

When GOD wanted to Deal with Pharoah of Egypt, He made Him to think he made a mistake allowing the Israelites to go. BABA did that to pharaoh so that he will Foolishly pursue them into the Red Sea and be Crushed for daring to hold his People.

Similar things are about to play out! Everything playing out now is right Inside the Bible.
Infact it seems all the players read the Bible before they act.
ALMIGHTY BABA is about to teach men of this Generation Fresh lessons.
Zechariah 12:2-4
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness

I must say this!
We are on the threshold of the RAPTURE!
The Signs are just tooooo Much! I myself I am overwhelmed with signs! Everywhere, the Signs of the Rapture are screaming!

We need to Humble ourselves and go before GOD.
We need to Confess all our sins and Accept JESUS Christ.

You Don't want to be Here to witness What will play out after the RAPTURE of the Saints.

LORD JESUS! Give us Understanding of the times and Seasons ! Help us to be Qualified so as to be Rapturable in JESUS Name.. Amen

Many thanks for your time dedicated for the gospel my brother. May God reward you.
Thanks for helping us to be conscious of our daily activities.
Christ coming back is indeed sure and time is staring at us.
I pray help us to be rapturable in Jesus' name (Amen).
God bless you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by BobbieZion(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2021
fety4rward:
You're not upright. What's difference between Jesus worshippers and sango worshippers? I advice you to seek for the truth and Almighty God will guide you to straight path. Stop being biased but be reasonable.

Who is sango?
What is the truth?
If it is not Jesus Christ. Then,
It is an IDOL.
With idol worshippers.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Righteousness2(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2021
gly:

Many thanks for your time dedicated for the gospel my brother. May God reward you.
Thanks for helping us to be conscious of our daily activities.
Christ coming back is indeed sure and time is staring at us.
I pray help us to be rapturable in Jesus' name (Amen).
God bless you

Amen..
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Johncuppa(m): 12:53pm On May 17, 2021
PARACLETOS:
"As mountains surround Jerusalem, so shall I surround my people"
"I will return to Jerusalem with mercy, my house shall be built in it"
"... And the gates of hades shall not prevail against it"
Israel is the only promised child of God... Let the children of a slave woman Ishmael acknowledge that.
Genesis 22:17
*and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by LiesSlayer007: 12:53pm On May 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
IBB put Nigeria in oic. one of the reasons Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe resigned as CGS
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Johncuppa(m): 12:58pm On May 17, 2021
Quality20:
are there not muslims in Nigeria?
Are all Nigerians Muslim?
You guys are not always fair in your comment.
If only you are serving the Almighty God, the world will suffer terribly without remedy.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 17, 2021
Aliyu10562:
israel are jews while you you are a christian,you are two people of differents religion.but why are you people always in support of jews.
Because they are God's chosen people.

Fighting against them is futile
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by petitejolie(f): 1:00pm On May 17, 2021
Jews vrs Islam. Christains are too quiet ND laid-back to fight wars. Na only ontop witches and wizards Dem dey get power. For the Jews, it's a fight to finish.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Johncuppa(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2021
Raph82:
Is the guy a Muslim?
Atheist.
But his hatred for Christianity no be small
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by RingRoadMafia: 1:18pm On May 17, 2021
grin
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by BabaIbo: 1:19pm On May 17, 2021
If Christians are like Jews in term of "an eye for an eye."

The other religion will be a forgotten history by now.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Empiree: 1:43pm On May 17, 2021
Johncuppa:

Are all Nigerians Muslim?
You guys are not always fair in your comment.
If only you are serving the Almighty God, the world will suffer terribly without remedy.
is Nigeria not member of IMF?. Is IMF Muslim organization?. Did you read a bit of history at all?. In 1974 during Gowan regime, OIC wanted to loan NIGERIA millions of naira interest-free loan. Guess what happened?. It is your CHRISTIAN organization, CAN that persuaded GOWAN administration to borrow from IMF instead and drop OIC because interest on loans is FORBIDDEN in Islam.

IMF is a Judeo-christian zionist funds that enslaved mankind through their bogus momentary system (read the book - Confessions of an Economic Hit Man
by John Perkins)
. Anyways, that money loaned to Nigeria by IMF is still being serviced by Nigerians today which means your generation will continue to pay interest on IMF loan and you will continue to be poor. And now you wonder why Nigeria is in this pathetic state?. Blame Buhari?. Blame Abacha??. But you all refused to blame your brothers in faith who engineered this trash.

You ain't seen nothing yet. After Buhari leaves office, shebi you are paying 30k per bag of rice now, abi?. You will soon pay 50k per bag of rice. IMF loan is what screwed up Nigeria and other African countries.

So why did CAN choose IMF interest based loan instead of OIC interest free loan?. Answer to this is in CAN 1994 terror manifesto. The reason was very simple, JEALOUSY FOR ISLAM which they are still doing today. They reject anything that benefits Nigerians if that benefits are coming from Muslims. This is why I have maintained that Christianity brought down Nigerian economy.

You guys are very ignorant. You don't know anything. You have no idea what's going on behind the scene. You see several official positions in Nigeria are held by pastors. They know what they are doing. They loot funds meant for the Nigeria citizens, this is why they do not want Muslims in top positions in the country. JAMB comes to mind. Christians have always held JAMB registrar position and embezzled billions of naira until Muslim man, Oloyede was selected. We all knew what happened. He exposed looted monies by your pastors which was the reason JAMB was expensive.

Kiriyo can never be transparent. They brought down NIGERIAn economy.

Let me give you another one. Are you aware of Grant and Empowerment funds for Nigerians issued in New York?. It was 10 million naira each for over 50 million Nigerians during GEJ administration. What happened to the money?. There were pastors in charge and that was the end of it. The money was shared amongst govt officials and pastors, particularly RCCG. Please go and do your findings.

When Buhari came to power in 2015, the money was issued again in New York. It was through United Nation funds meant to uplift poor people in Africa and other 3rd world nations. Ghana also got the money but Ghanian govt used it properly to fix things in their country. I heard they used to money to rebuild their airport.

But what did Nigeria do with the money?. Looted.

So when Buhari came to power in 2015 he said the money was meant for the people not politicians. They fought Buhari so bad. Perhaps you can now put the dots together why they poisoned him those days because he blocked them. I have my certificate for the money too. Buhari tried to get the money to go directly to the people but your pastors and politicians held the funds. They said it would be released in December 2019 but up till now I didn't get my 10m. If you think I'm lying that's your problem. I don't have to show you my certificate with 10 million naira empowerment fund on it. The certificate is now useless. I'm afraid they have been using them money to build megachurches.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Perseverance127: 1:53pm On May 17, 2021
Nigeria a member of OIC, I wish this country was never amalgamated
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by SEGLIZ: 2:07pm On May 17, 2021
after4:
Are you talking about countries like Sudan, Nigeria, Mali, (Egypt will never fight Israel as they have an agreement which they will be too scared to break), abi nah Qatar, that terrorist sponsor, abi nah Iraq, Iran will never try it as it will just be like falling straight into Israel trap. Israel go just leave other countries face only Iran. Who be that we wan do the fighting. Unah dey forget sey even US dey learn somethings from Israel. Make unah no dey do pass unah sef oh

who ever takes this for an exaggeration is done for, the day I learnt use would dare not Israeli defence to an head-to-head I marveled.
Isreal might look tiny in land mass and population but they are of immense proportion, might be calm and silent in world affairs same way they come out deadly, they might look locked up in the Middle East but its implosion and explosion is always of magnitude.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Haines: 2:09pm On May 17, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

Other Resolutions adopted, can be seen here: OIC;

But Netanyahu vowed to continue to attack any entity trying to terrorize Israel; Hamas in particular.

Israeli PM, Benjamin Netanyahu

Israel will do "whatever it takes to restore order" - PM Netanyahu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gql9Wba1ptc

Meanwhile, the Nigerian Government (a member of the OIC) refused to take sides in the ongoing rift between Israel and Palestine, as released via a statement on Thursday.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Nigeria

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Aliyu10562: 2:16pm On May 17, 2021
FortifiedCity:
Because they are God's chosen people.

Fighting against them is futile
but that does'nt cocern you
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 17, 2021
Aliyu10562:
but that does'nt cocern you
It does cos I believe in God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves / Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.