Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians (59139 Views)

MURIC Blames Jonathan For Current Killings, Kidnapping In Northern Nigeria / Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians / Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by ManuelZuka(m): 11:51am On May 17, 2021
when you hear mumu just remember muric, what concerns jonathan with their crises, you said jonathan was nigeria problem, he left and still yet you are there attacking him
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by dammybrite: 11:51am On May 17, 2021
I don't understand either
Kreme:
But na Wetin dey sup sef? Wetin concern Nigeria with Palestine? Our skin color is different from dem own.... Wetin dey sup??
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Farki: 11:52am On May 17, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
“Justice seeking counties like China”? Lmao. These ones are confused

China that is turning Muslim minorities into assorted meat for sale

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Ezigbonwanne(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2021
I can only imagine

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by simplesearch: 11:53am On May 17, 2021
They have problem swallowing the pie because they assume Judaism to be synonymous with Christianity. Islam will always find their match in Judaism, only Christians don't make trouble.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 11:54am On May 17, 2021
We the IGBOS have reviewed your request and wish to thank you but we don't keep criminals among us so we the entire IGBOS recommend you sell them to the northerners where criminals are hospitalized
Sammy07:
Lol.
How can a Nigerian be the cause of conflict in far away East?

Anyways, we've sold MUMURIC and FFK to the Igbos sha.
They can do to them whatever they wish.
Omoale Yoruba ni won

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Sonoyom(m): 11:54am On May 17, 2021
This ediot should not be given any form of attention.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by November1857(m): 11:55am On May 17, 2021
Yoruba muslim terrorist are paid that Palestinia is being dealt with !
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Firebomber: 11:55am On May 17, 2021
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Sirdan247(m): 11:55am On May 17, 2021
You are high. Abeg Carry your mumuric ooo
Sammy07:
Lol.
How can a Nigerian be the cause of conflict in far away East?

Anyways, we've sold MUMURIC and FFK to the Igbos sha.
They can do to them whatever they wish.
Omoale Yoruba ni won
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Oshilolo(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2021
Guy change your weed supplier. Go back to were you was before

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by chaloskyx: 11:58am On May 17, 2021
YES ITS JONAS FAULT NOW MURIC GO TO JONATHANS HOUSE AND BEAT HIM ABI SHEY HES THE ONE RESPONSIBLE KUKU OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND TELL HAMAS SO THAT THEY WOULD JOIN FORCES WITH BOKO HARAM AND FINISH THE COUNTRY PATAPATA. THE SAME COUNTRY WHERE YOU EARN YOUR LIVING O? PALESTINE DOES NOT KNOW OR RECOGNISE YOU YET YOU ARE THERE DEFENDING THEM AND TRYING TO MAKE NIGERIA THEIR ENEMY YOU SEE WHY I SAY NIGERIANS ARE MORONS

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by PussyOdour(m): 11:58am On May 17, 2021
Today i know that this man is mad. And his madness is driving him to seek attention at all cost. Useless terrrorist thing.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by ManuelZuka(m): 11:58am On May 17, 2021
and MURIC have not said anything in northern part of nigeria, religion of peace with their evil agenda
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by hotwax: 11:59am On May 17, 2021
harmless palestinian with 40,000 rockets and iran made cruise missiles and killer drones

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Blackman101: 11:59am On May 17, 2021
why do we like trouble in this country. we have bandit and boko haram issue we have not handle yet we talking about Palestinian and Israel issue
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by coolhumble(m): 11:59am On May 17, 2021
Amen!!!

lamentor78:
This MURIC will just disappear one day , people won't see or hear him again
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:00pm On May 17, 2021
Mad fellow
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Danking1: 12:00pm On May 17, 2021
MURIC A typical muslim without brain,betrayer, and ass licker. How did lord lugard join humans and animals together am still thinking.. Afonja muslims are naturally animals i swear
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by OmoManU: 12:00pm On May 17, 2021
But the man was absolutely right, I'm sure many of you lots don't read the article to know the reason why he made the assertions but quick to blame him which have become a characteristic of you lots. Truly many of you have short memories something which for instance the PDP plans to bank on during the next election cycle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by tafat: 12:01pm On May 17, 2021
how does this even make sense?
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by alphaRego01(m): 12:01pm On May 17, 2021
My shock absorber dissapoint me for this one
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by seanery: 12:02pm On May 17, 2021
Foolish people....

Bunch of stupid cows
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by phemmie06(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2021
Let MURIC President lead the battle for the Palestine

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by kindlyheart: 12:02pm On May 17, 2021
na person wey chop belle full the get strength fight...

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Joromi1: 12:02pm On May 17, 2021
Thunder fire you, Akintola, and any other Muslims who support you.

I still can't imagine how the same Muslims who specialize in terrorizing innocent humans would be playing the victim card when the same shït is served to them.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:03pm On May 17, 2021
Yellowbar Muslims will always be stupid... what are these one's saying now
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by temiyato(m): 12:03pm On May 17, 2021
Dis man need brain check

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by oluwabunmist: 12:05pm On May 17, 2021
That fellow is an educated illiterate. I don't know where he got his professorial degree from. I guess it was from Somali.
Moferere:
The earlier we declare Professor Akintola as a security risk, the better.
This man will cause crisis in Nigeria someday

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Bluntemperor: 12:05pm On May 17, 2021
Kingjay007:
Remove the log in your eyes yo. They wouldn't speak against the things happening in the North in their own country.

Clowns!

You people are given them ears just to be relevant.Nobody knows then in South West.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Joromi1: 12:05pm On May 17, 2021
This picture describes what Islam stands for.

"Peace" indeed.

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by JooEeL(m): 12:06pm On May 17, 2021
The 4ool here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army: Why We Initially Denied Our Personnel Were At The Lekki, Tollgate / Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. / Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.