Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians (59141 Views)

MURIC Blames Jonathan For Current Killings, Kidnapping In Northern Nigeria / Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians / Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by kodded(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2021
Samunique:

“We call on the Nigerian government to condemn Israel’s crime against humanity.

What has Buhari done to the crime against humanity being committed by Fulani herdsmen against Nigerians in the country?

This Muric man is not ok at all. undecided
....drops mic

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by GreenGeen(m): 3:15pm On May 17, 2021
This muric is something else, must this group talk, stop adding salts to wounds. Yeye people.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Ezzywaymadu(m): 3:15pm On May 17, 2021
[quote author=WorldRichest post=101770238]Pardon us fellow Nigerians, No, I mean fellow Southerners.

Ishaq Akintola the singular idiot that calls himself MUMURIC is from the same ancient town of Ife with Femi Fani Kayode. Ife town worships at least one god per day for all the 365 days of the year except only one day.

Ishaq and FFK's father were friends even before Nigeria's independence. So, FFK and Ishaq are childhood friends.

As you can all see both FFK and Ishaq are suffering from chronic madness. Definitely, FFK and Ishaq ate sacrifices made for the gods when they were young. Now, the gods have eaten their brains.

No need of praying for them, it's too late. This is how they will die with their chronic madness.

I am a Muslim. I am a Yoruba boy. Please can someone tell me what is my business with Jews and Palestinians fighting?
Thanks you for the update
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by johnbush(m): 3:15pm On May 17, 2021
RUBBISH angry stfu
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Akinsazy1985: 3:16pm On May 17, 2021
This man is a GGGOOOAAAATTTT. why didnt all the islamic countries around support the palestinians in the so called palestine state, likes of egypt, iran, iraq, libya, afghan, saudi arabia, oman, UAE and co, this guy is talking from the nonsense.

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Ezzywaymadu(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2021
WorldRichest:
Pardon us fellow Nigerians, No, I mean fellow Southerners.

Ishaq Akintola the singular idiot that calls himself MUMURIC is from the same ancient town of Ife with Femi Fani Kayode. Ife town worships at least one god per day for all the 365 days of the year except only one day.

Ishaq and FFK's father were friends even before Nigeria's independence. So, FFK and Ishaq are childhood friends.

As you can all see both FFK and Ishaq are suffering from chronic madness. Definitely, FFK and Ishaq ate sacrifices made for the gods when they were young. Now, the gods have eaten their brains.

No need of praying for them, it's too late. This is how they will die with their chronic madness.

I am a Muslim. I am a Yoruba boy. Please can someone tell me what is my business with Jews and Palestinians fighting?
Thanks for the update
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by VicM6: 3:18pm On May 17, 2021
MURIC group wey don high on weed since 1904
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by chris51(f): 3:20pm On May 17, 2021
I don't understand this muric of a man. His own house is on fire in the North of Nigeria but his concern is Middle East.

Physician heal thyself. He should focus his attention on his country. a Israel and Palestine should sort themselves out.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by chris51(f): 3:20pm On May 17, 2021
chris51:
I don't understand this muric of a man. His own house is on fire in the North of Nigeria but his concern is Middle East.

Physician heal thyself. He should focus his attention on his country. a Israel and Palestine should sort themselves out.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by firstratedcitiz(m): 3:24pm On May 17, 2021
oshozondii:

While justice-seeking countries like Argentina, Chad, Chile, Jordan, China, France and Russia voted ‘Yes’ to a Palestinian State, Nigeria dashed the hope of Palestine by abstaining.

Of these countries mentioned, only Jordan is an Arab nation. So, why blame Nigeria and Goodluck Jonathan when Arab states are the greatest obstacles preventing Palestine from achieving independence.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Cjayboy: 3:26pm On May 17, 2021
Apparently, the way your people is blocking IPOB's secession quest!!!

E PAIN YOU OR E SHOCK YOU?
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by linohlex: 3:27pm On May 17, 2021
Isitreallywell:
Jonathan you are the cause of all the problems in the Middle East. You are also to blame for the world war 2 because if you were not on the side of Germany, the world wouldn’t have gone to war. Jonathan, the religious bigot who has made people in the middle belt target for extinction.

GEJ you didn’t do well at all, this COVID-19 should have been prevented but your lacklustre attitude has put the world at risk and many lives have been lost.
Guy I no fit laugh

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by EgusiShankly: 3:30pm On May 17, 2021
While justice-seeking countries like Argentina, Chad, Chile, Jordan, China, France and Russia voted ‘Yes’ to a Palestinian State, Nigeria dashed the hope of Palestine by abstaining.
Five nations abstained and
The US would have vetoed the resolution anyway..
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by babayinka77(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2021
oshozondii:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/05/muric-condemns-israels-state-terrorism.html?m=1
[b]This is the parochial and uninformed angle from which many Nigerians look at the Palestine-Israel affair. But this matter has nothing to do with religion. Many Christians wrongly assume that the Jews are Christians but the reverse is the case. In fact there are more Christians among the Palestinians than among the Israelis. It is therefore more of a human right matter, a matter of conscience. What is happening between Israel and Palestine is that conscienceless power is subjugating powerless conscience.

“We call on the Nigerian government to condemn Israel’s crime against humanity. Nigeria has always been known for its principled stand on international issues. This great African country confronted the apartheid regime of South Africa until it was brought to its knees. Nigeria was also at the forefront of the struggle to liberate Rhodesia, Zimbabwe and Angola from the clutches of apartheid and colonialism. This country must rise again to its traditional role of being the voice of the voiceless on the African continent before it loses its respect in the commity of nations.[/b]
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by cybertruss(m): 3:36pm On May 17, 2021
nonsense MURIC. I endorse Is real. Leave Israel Palestinian crisis. Enough is happening in Nigeria
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Smooyis(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2021
Kingjay007:
Remove the log in your eyes yo. They wouldn't speak against the things happening in the North in their own country.

Clowns!

Don't mind them. Was it Jonathan that registered Nigeria in the OIC? Is Nigeria not supposed to be a secular country? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Stevedegreat(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2021
Palestinians land is the Israelites birth right and inheritance given of God. Muslims shouldn't pretend over it. Palestine should stop be the first to throw stones. Any resulting war benefits Israel to acquire more lands, as conquest achievement to expand Israelites territories.
You MURIC that is not ashamed of yourselves, how come there's is an Emir in Oyo State in Nigeria? Was it not acts of wickedness by Dan Fodio your Empire territorial expansioner?
God's will must be done at appointed time.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Sonn(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2021
Yes, even BUHARI'S sickness' JONATHAN is the cause, Fools everywhere
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Slimwhyt(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2021
This muric man no well at all
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Godswrath(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2021
This Islamic guys are useless and senseless. Idiots masquerading in religious body.
Religious charlatans
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by RALPHOW(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2021
What else do you expect from Mumu Professor.
MURIC Members are free to go and fight with HAMAS.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Moneyboyz: 4:51pm On May 17, 2021
This man is the reason they call Africans monkeys.
This man is too daft
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by pimper24: 5:03pm On May 17, 2021
oshozondii:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/05/muric-condemns-israels-state-terrorism.html?m=1
Misguided rants; ignorance of diplomacy and basic tenets of interntiinl law.

If you guys have come hard on our domestic security issues this way, things would have become better here. Rather, you become religious jingoists because you see everything as islamaphobia

See how they re crying more than the bereaved. The blame on Jonathan is even most annoying. Your mumu after secretly attending the OIC meeting, can start anti isreali campaign, no one cares.
A little knowledge of Government even as a secondary school child should have opened their eyes into what is called foreign policy and the way it activated Nigerien's action aginst the aprthied South Africa. How are the Rohinger Muslims different from the Palestinians and why have you not asked your champion president to wage a world campaign in solidarity?
Ignorance everywhere
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by VEE2010(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2021
This MURIC guy seriously need help.

The Israelis are primarily a Judaism and Islamic state. Only about 3% Christianity.

It is a great shame for a so-called Professor to always peddle openly lies just to promote religious warfare. These simply indicate the type of leaders we have in both the political and religious spheres of our society.

I would have expected someone who claimed to be a Professor to have done his research properly before going out to misinform the public. The conflict between Israel and the Palestinians has not only started today. This challenge is so complex even for the United Nations. Someone like Ishaq whose main objective is to promote Jihad will only look at one angle of this conflict to misinformed the new generations for a selfish gains driven by his extremism.

I would advise people who might want to understand the truthful and impartial history that led to this prolongation of hostilities to consider the pre-1947-1948 agreement to know the actual owners of the land.

Professor Ishaq is a religion bigot and extremist always poised to incite the populace using the instrument of religion to purse his evil and perilous desires, period!
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Sammy07: 5:07pm On May 17, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
You see as you wicked reach? If akintola is gold and silver now, will you give him to us?
See as we successfully gave you igbokwe and he is doing well for you, but you want to repay us with poison, there is God ooo

grin
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Sammy07: 5:08pm On May 17, 2021
Ournolly:

Bro, thanks a lot for your kind gesture but we will have to reject them.
Please, kindly take back your people.
You can however offer them to Arewa people, I bet they have very important roles to play there.

grin
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by ofiko123(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2021
Stupid...arrant nonsense...Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is no longer the president while blaming him for whatever...they must be very stupid...
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Zenithpeak(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2021
I was expecting him to mention the roles of Hamas and Hezbollah and other terrorist organization involvement in the whole issue.

I was expecting him to mention about 3,000 rockets fired into Israeli civilian territory within 5day of the melee...

I was expecting him to mention the car that rammed into Israeli Police checkpoint after shouting Allahu Akbar and injured about six Israeli Police officers.... The event occurred during live telecast of UN Security Council meeting.

That singular act prevented the UN Security Council to agree on cease fire option to the crisis and shifted their meeting to another day.

He also forgot to mention that, Hamas are using Palestinians as human shield against Israeli bombs and bullets.

He also did not remember to tell the whole world that Israel will always instruct the Palestinians of thier intention to attack an area and also give a considerable time for people to evacuate the area to avoid human casualties..

Please, take this man for a clown he is and move on.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by ojobek: 5:15pm On May 17, 2021
I stand with MURIC on this.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by mrkia(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2021
Alhamdulillah for being a proud Muslim!!!!

Wao!!! My brothers here don't have brain with which to reason along
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by 3ljay: 5:39pm On May 17, 2021
This is foolery. While you're busy blaming GEJ Hamas is short of fighters. Get on board and join the infantry and attack Israel.

WeyreyAlainironuJatijati
oshozondii:

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Holaomoakin(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2021
This man completely rubbished everything! The greatest of all of his views are always paradoxical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. / Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] / Africanus Noel, N 14-Year-Old Becomes Commissioner In Bayelsa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.