Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians (59147 Views)

MURIC Blames Jonathan For Current Killings, Kidnapping In Northern Nigeria / Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians / Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Dchair2: 12:07pm On May 17, 2021
athaboi:
It's obvious the man is sick....he should quickly be put to check early enough
Don't mind the useless product
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by afroxyz: 12:07pm On May 17, 2021
where did MURIC blame Jonathan in this write-up for goodness sake?
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by davidodiba(m): 12:07pm On May 17, 2021
Wow...just wawo
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by chatinent: 12:07pm On May 17, 2021
Can Nigeria defeat Isreal?
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by davidodiba(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2021
afroxyz:
where did MURIC blame Jonathan in this write-up for goodness sake?

With the same mindset as muric, you can't see it. Sorry

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by afroxyz: 12:09pm On May 17, 2021
davidodiba:

With the same mindset as muric, you can't see it. Sorry

I'm sure you did not read the write-up.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by aBrokeRichDude: 12:09pm On May 17, 2021
Dis one don mad finish angry... upon all d katakata wen dey sup for this country angry... dis one dey find Fed govt support for mata wen nr concern us ... I don tire for dis country i swear, buh wat to do ... Nigeria na we own i gat no choice dan to live with dis nonsense ppl.

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Dchair2: 12:10pm On May 17, 2021
Moferere:
The earlier we declare Professor Akintola as a security risk, the better.
This man will cause crisis in Nigeria someday
Leave the confused bigot alone, he is simply working for his pay!

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by favour32(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2021
Professor of katakata.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Babaken(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2021
If Not for stupidity and bias mind of moslem community that only see the missile fire by Israeli soldiers but can't see that thousands of missile fire by hamas terrorists.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by shyvicky: 12:12pm On May 17, 2021
Which weapon did ipob had when FG called the terrorist n killed them? Palestine don't have war jet n they went n throw missiles first, moreover those plains I saw that robots are shooting at who owns them?
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Dchair2: 12:13pm On May 17, 2021
Bossontop:
undecided
This foöl again??

The bigot is merely an attack dog for the real people, who don't even truly consider the mumu as one of them!
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Firebomber: 12:14pm On May 17, 2021
OmoManU:
But the man was absolutely right, I'm sure many of you lots don't read the article to know the reason why he made the assertions but quick to blame him which have become a characteristic of you lots. Truly many of you have short memories something which for instance the PDP plans to bank on during the next election cycle.

Waiting for those children of hate to start calling for the death of Israel as if firing over 3000 rockets on a Nation is a sign of peace to those head slammers terrorist.

They will tell you how Israel is not a Christian Nation as if anyone is calling Israel a Christian Nation in the first place

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنِي زُهَيْرُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا الضَّحَّاكُ بْنُ مَخْلَدٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ جُرَيْجٍ، ح وَحَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ رَافِعٍ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لَهُ - حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، أَخْبَرَنَا ابْنُ جُرَيْجٍ، أَخْبَرَنِي أَبُو الزُّبَيْرِ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ جَابِرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، يَقُولُ أَخْبَرَنِي عُمَرُ بْنُ الْخَطَّابِ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏

‏ لأُخْرِجَنَّ الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى مِنْ جَزِيرَةِ الْعَرَبِ حَتَّى لاَ أَدَعَ إِلاَّ مُسْلِمًا ‏"

It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say:

I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

Sahih Muslim 1767 a
In-book : Book 32, Hadith 75
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 19, Hadith 4366  

When a useless religion called for the extinction of a certain people from a region, you will know the reason why the so called pissful religion is prone to terrorist act.

They will act as if the land belong to there terrorist forefather, I don't know when Jerusalem become an Arabic word.

They will tell you how their useless gigolo fake prophet mumuhaMAD rode an imaginary donkey to heaven from a place he never step foot on while he was alive, is that not foolishness? May he continue to rot in hell.

They will tell you how that useless mosque is holy to them, I don't know when a holy place turn to rock storage for head slammers terrorist and then they use the same holy place to plan how to attack innocent Jews going there ways with that stones. Well not surprise, there is nothing called holy in their useless religion.

They will tell you how those occupying Jerusalem now(Jew that migrate after persecution) are not Jews but can't stop claiming that millions of Jews was killed in Europe, don't you see how confusing those head slammer terrorist are cheesy cheesy cheesy

May God continue to bless Jerusalem and punish those head slammer terrorist.

So tell us what is the benefit of Nigeria recognizing Palestine to a Nigerian?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by okorogodwin4(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2021
They don't have a single war plane but they have rockets and missile to fire to Israel's territory
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Nicerazor(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2021
This whole conflict started from the Bible when God gave the children of Isreal the PROMISED LAND, the land filled with milk and honey.

As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated." - Romans 9:13
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by mamaafrik(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2021
Mossad,over to you,take him out
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by GodisFirst: 12:18pm On May 17, 2021
Very shameless!
How I wish this energy is spent in Nigeria's domestic problems and challenges.

Here I see people supporting the liberation of some entity from other entity but in the entity which they belong, they will not see the need of that. Can this MURIC vote in support of Biafra Exit from Nigeria?

Why dragging Jonathan into the middle East issue when Jonathan was not even able to manage priority issues that were saddled on him as the President of the nation.

I see people whose house is on fire but they prefer to dash into the bush in pursuit of a rat that escaped from the burning house.

Anyways, I know that Israel doesn't miss their targets when ever they are pushed to react or response. By now I am sure they have the Coordinates of any one that wants to draw their anger on Nigeria, they will simply take out those ones without much talk. Go and read the history.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by zomoears(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2021
Speaking from both sides of the mouth.

“It is not a Christ vs Muslim affair”

“Jonathan hates Muslims”
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by colestephan86: 12:20pm On May 17, 2021
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by 09085607453king: 12:21pm On May 17, 2021
MUMURIC grin God I know you will never fail us, please use Israel to wipe out all the Palestinians full stop. Any body wey want die make e die
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 17, 2021
E be things
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 17, 2021
This muric is mad and stupid. He hasn't been a responsible man before or ever pretend to be responsible. Talking trash with ur stupid both sides of ur mouth. Did u ask ur lousy Palestinian who started attacks first? Did u idiot ask urself the level of casualties that would have been recorded in Israel if Israel were to be lousy and senseless like u and failed to block ur balloon missiles? U are complaining and wailing when ur terrorists are being killed, telling us how they don't have aircraft or soldiers and they're busy looking for war. U miscreants think Israel is Nigeria where u misbehave and kill at will and be embraced by bastards like u. U people have not seen bombardment, more are coming. All ur missiles only succeeded in killing 10 persons and Israelis airstrike how far on Palestinian? Get sense.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by amiik: 12:24pm On May 17, 2021
Always blaming others but themselves.Nigeria has become more divided under this administration.Delusional sets
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Anaerobi(m): 12:25pm On May 17, 2021
Not every Professor have sense.

Professor Ishaq Akintola is a clear example
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by MOVIC6: 12:27pm On May 17, 2021
We are living with devil
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by seunayantokun(m): 12:27pm On May 17, 2021
How reasonable is it for a mad man to identify a mad man?
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by ViolentMooslim: 12:28pm On May 17, 2021
Wetin this muric guy no dey drink?

Even shit water, the guy dey guzzle.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Rex777: 12:28pm On May 17, 2021
Let the murics read Bible to understand better. Isreal is blessed. I bless Isreal. Murics should repent and follow Jesus Christ, for He is the only way.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by TheStranger: 12:29pm On May 17, 2021
Yoruba Moslem no go kill person grin grin grin grin
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by MosheDayan: 12:30pm On May 17, 2021
Afonjas are classic examples of how education doesn't make one intelligent.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by MOVIC6: 12:30pm On May 17, 2021
The devil has come to steal, kill n destroy but we are conquerors, can u imagine that soldiers are in the east maiming n killing people and kidnapping as well in the name of arrest but nobody is talking about it.
God will fight those that are fighting for his people.
Islam leave the fight for alah but una no gree.
Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by Tribalism123(m): 12:30pm On May 17, 2021
This man should start using tweeter. I need to Tell him something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms / Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.