Stats: 3,162,002 members, 7,849,039 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Bill Gates' Marriage Crashed Because He Had An Affair With A Microsoft Employee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bill Gates' Marriage Crashed Because He Had An Affair With A Microsoft Employee (853 Views)

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. / Why My Marriage Crashed / US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Bill Gates' Marriage Crashed Because He Had An Affair With A Microsoft Employee by ibson99(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2021
Billionaire Bill Gates' marriage is ending because he allegedly had an affair with a Microsoft employee — and the tryst was being probed by the company’s board last year when Gates stepped down, the Wall Street Journal reports on Sunday.

The company’s board became aware in 2019 that a Microsoft engineer penned a letter alleging that she and Gates had a sexual relationship over the years.

The woman demanded changes to her Microsoft job and also asked that Gates’ now-estranged wife Melinda read her letter — though it’s unclear if that happened.

Board members hired a law firm to conduct an investigation into the relationship, the Journal said.

During the probe, some members grew concerned about the allegation and decided that Gates, who founded the tech firm in 1975, should step down as director of the board.

But the billionaire was still re-elected to Microsoft’s board at the annual shareholder meeting, the report said. He resigned before the investigation could be completed, saying he wanted to focus on his philanthropy.

“Microsoft received a concern in the latter half of 2019 that Bill Gates sought to initiate an intimate relationship with a company employee in the year 2000,” a Microsoft spokesman said.

A spokeswoman for Gates admitted that, “There was an affair almost 20 years ago which ended amicably.”

She denied that his decision to step down from the board was related to the affair, adding, “In fact, he had expressed an interest in spending more time on his philanthropy starting several years earlier.”

The Journal’s report comes after another on Sunday detailed how Gates “pursued” several women in his office long after he wed now-estranged wife Melinda in 1994.

The New York Times reported two instances where the tech mogul clumsily asked out women who worked for him at Microsoft and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

It’s unclear how much Melinda Gates knew about Bill’s behavior.

The two incidents and other more recent ones at times created an uncomfortable workplace environment, with Gates’ personal life becoming gossip fodder among employees, six current and former staffers told the newspaper.

The couple said they were ending their 27-year marriage earlier this month, saying “We no longer believe we can grow together as a couple in this next phase of our lives.” In a divorce petition, Melinda said their marriage was “irretrievably broken.”

She reportedly hired divorce attorneys in 2019, after her husband’s ties to pedophile Jeffrey Epstein were made public, setting in motion the couple’s divorce announcement.

Bill Gates, a Harvard dropout co-founded Microsoft in 1975.
Forbes estimates Gates’s net worth at $128.3 billion, ranking him fourth on its list of the world’s wealthiest people.

https://africaexplained.com.ng/bill-gates-marriage-is-ending-because-he-allegedly-had-an-affair-with-a-microsoft-employee/
Re: Bill Gates' Marriage Crashed Because He Had An Affair With A Microsoft Employee by BrdeDesign50: 1:41pm On May 17, 2021
Chai
Re: Bill Gates' Marriage Crashed Because He Had An Affair With A Microsoft Employee by inumidun2010(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2021
Konji no get SHAME
Re: Bill Gates' Marriage Crashed Because He Had An Affair With A Microsoft Employee by PrinxArthur1(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2021
Microsoft
Re: Bill Gates' Marriage Crashed Because He Had An Affair With A Microsoft Employee by okoroemeka(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2021
inumidun2010:
Konji no get SHAME
oyibo people sef,if it's in Africa,no African woman will leave bill gates,if he likes marry 10 other women or Bleep 20 women,none will leave him,just because he fvck one or two women the wife don dey panic,women are yet to learn that men are naturally promiscuous in nature and can take the opportunity if it is there.
Re: Bill Gates' Marriage Crashed Because He Had An Affair With A Microsoft Employee by paulolee(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2021
not surprised.....I know so many people dt would even date all their workers with dt kain moni wey e get..
jus small 15k wey i win from betting, moral de enter my body to toast the daughter of one army man for my hood.
na wen I visit n see as d man strong face with some new recuits around, I remember Wetin army do my padi because him sag trousers naim sense i enter my head n I change format say I de incharge of waste disposal, I pack dier dirty n help dm go throway am..
bea de inside ous de laff me with her other sisters...
Re: Bill Gates' Marriage Crashed Because He Had An Affair With A Microsoft Employee by poweranger(f): 11:00pm On May 17, 2021
paulolee:
not surprised.....I know so many people dt would even date all their workers with dt kain moni wey e get..
jus small 15k wey i win from betting, moral de enter my body to toast the daughter of one army man for my hood.
na wen I visit n see as d man strong face de clean him kala naim sense i emter my head n I change format say I de incharge of waste disposal, I pack dier dirty n help dm go throway am..
bea de inside ous de laff me with her other sisters...

Lori iro nla

Trending Pono Video In Nigeria Now / Guys, What Are The Qualities You Want In A Woman Before Dating Her? / A Message To All Redpillers.