Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. (44485 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / My Relationship Just Ended! / My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Alaigbopress: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
I came to this Forum to complain about how my Girlfriend always posts pictures of her ex on her Status and uses his pictures as her screensaver.

Here is the link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7133811/girlfriend-keeps-posting-ex-pictures

After her explanations which looked like Truth. We moved on and I have to make a Counter post where I nearly insulted Nairalanders who came to my help with loads of advice to dump the Girl. Here is the link to the second thread I made which also made the front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/7138678/lost-girl-friend-followed-advice

Please Nairalanders forgive me for not heeding to your advice, and also the way I spoke to You guys. I am really sorry about that.

This morning I woke up again and went through her Status and saw another guy she posted on her Status. Jokingly I asked her if this is the Okechukwu (not my name) she is talking about and putting Love Emorji for because she has done that several times. So I was expecting her to tell me that the guy is her Cousin or a relation and to my chagrin she told me the guy is her ex and that she just loves the picture.

I now reprimanded and scolded her that I had warned her not to post anything ex both pictures or videos on her Status. That was when this same girl told me that it is over between us that I complain a lot bla bla bla.

WHY AM I WRITING THIS
I am writing this to advise my fellow guys.
Guys please You have to be careful with these girls, some of them are very heartless, wicked and very manipulative.

Today I am joining the Redpill Gang full time.

782 Likes 67 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Zonefree(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
I am writing this to advise my fellow guys.
Guys please You have to be careful with these girls, some of them are very heartless, wicked and very manipulative.

Shey your eyes don clear now? This same advise is what we were giving you then but you called us names. We tried to warn us about this gender and their evil manipulations in your first post but you chose to listen to the advise of SIMPle men and sad feminists here.

Your body don calm down, bah? Can't you see you're turning to a motivational speaker grin grin

It's unfortunate you realized late that there's no gain giving your heart to a Nigerian girl... they don't worth it.

Welcome to the club, dude. Meet Elder Playmaker14 for proper induction.

542 Likes 47 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by 22o62021: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
I no read am but take heart

Wetinshe dey offer you in the relationship?

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Ballzproblemm: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
grin,is this Lord not wonderful,I warned you many redpillers warned you that bitch was manipulating you ,but as useless bastard you felt you have won, even went as far as to insult the people ,now you Don chop breakfast hot and premium lol

@ Martinez
@capslocked
@ubunja
@mjbolt

and the rest of the redpill gang make una come oo!, lalasticlacla do the needful.

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Ballzproblemm: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
everything I said came to past , you never see anything yet lol , nairaland females were encouraging you as the biggest simp , you felt on top of the world , redpillers have seen through your whorish girlfriend but you insulted us ,see I no wan see you close to that our thread because of stupid girl , you insulted men you ran to for advice now you want to claim redpill ,redpill kill you there idiot!

318 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
congratulations man,now u can save money and face ur life

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Amb1045(m): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
What happened now. Simp when men advised you then u no believe. You never even collect u dee call her your girlfriend. Lol

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
they are such a huge distraction the only reason I value some it's based on her level of reasoning, maturity and she has adjusted her lifestyle after suffering in the hands of other men also if she has kids for me but they can make a man with a bright future look and seems STUPID....

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Mandrake007(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
You’re a simp bro,she even said she didn’t listen to the previous voice notes you sent lol,she never rated you from the beginning because you have zero self worth and don’t know when to stop and reevaluate things but I hope for your sake you’ve learnt your lessons if not I pray more girls drag you through the mud and you wisen and become a better and more rational man,peace bro.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Zonefree(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
grin,is this Lord not wonderful,I warned you many redpillers warned you that bitch was manipulating you ,but as useless bastard you felt you have won, even went as far as to insult the people ,now you Don chop breakfast hot and premium lol

@ Martinez
@capslocked
@ubunja
@mjbolt

and the rest of the redpill gang make una come oo!, lalasticlacla do the needful.

Two seconds, the SIMP just turned to a motivational speaker grin

Nigerian girls will humble you, no cap grin

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by BootyliciousBoy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Congratulations, there's nothing special about being in Relationship undecided

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Xenry: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Okay, we don hear. Now, rest.

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Ballzproblemm: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
are you now seeing the advantage of swallowing redpill men who are reading this , swallow the pill so you won't be like the OP ,a spineless loser

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Zonefree(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hisbah21:
congratulations man,now u can save money and face ur life
Which life again e wan face..

Life wey the girl don scatter finish. He will need exorcism first to move ahead.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Zonefree(m): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
A high chief in Comradeship, Comrade OscarJaden prophesied you'll come back here again for advice towards your relationship and here you're today grin grin

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Kingkum: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
From frying pan to fire is your case.

your girlfriend was manipulative from onset, you fuel the behaviour by not acting on time and now decided to punish yourself by joining a useless online gang who are doing the opposite of what they normally preach here. i'm waiting for your next thread cos it seems you are very confused in life.

redpill my foot?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by MJBOLT: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
I'm still certain he will go back and beg that girl to be with him.

Ballzproblemm:

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Ballzproblemm: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
MJBOLT:

I won't be surprise lol ,when we tell them swallow redpill ,them go see us as losers ,now who is the loser. grin

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Zonefree(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
MJBOLT:

The Bobo never see kpekus sef and he's calling her "My Girlfriend".

Girl wey we dey manage for street na em the SIMP wan personalize.

What a greedy and selfish SIMPathetic being!

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by tayo60(f): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
What you failed to realise is that, if majority of people on this forum speak in favour of a thing or against it, that's d truth of it.

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Ballzproblemm: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Zonefree:

2 seconds, the SIMP just turned to a motivational speaker grin
Nigerian girls will humble you, no cap grin
grin grin grin .
lalasticlacla

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Theama(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Zonefree:
A high chief in Comradeship, Comrade OscarJaden prophesied you'll come back here again for advice towards your relationship and here you're today grin grin

Ment grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by OscarJaden(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Zonefree:
finally my prophesy has been fulfilled fellow comrades grin grin

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Theama(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
There are two categories of people:

1) The ones who choose to listen and learn from other people's mistakes, experience and advice.

2) The ones wey no go gree listen to anyone till they eventually make the mistakes themselves.
(Breakfast delayed is not breakfast denied.)

152 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by tee59(f): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
grin grin grin See your life. You even insulted those who gave good advice by creating useless post to buttress your stupid point. That's serves you right. Nairaland is the home of great philosophers, full of wisdom, knowledge and understanding of things. Never take their words for granted. shocked shocked shocked shocked

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Ballzproblemm: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
tayo60:
What you failed to realise is that, if majority of people on this forum speak in favour of a thing or against it, that's d truth of it.
STFU!, your gender is purely manipulating ,I am sure you are one of those encouraging the simp. ,to continue the relationship

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Zonefree(m): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
OscarJaden:
finally my prophesy has been fulfilled fellow comrades grin grin
You're a genius bro.

34 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by OscarJaden(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
The prodigal son is finally back for another advice

Lmao

You will definitely learn the hard way i told you

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Ballzproblemm: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
tee59:
grin grin grin See your life. You even insulted those who gave good advice by creating useless post to buttress your stupid point. That's serves you right. Nairaland is the home of great philosophers, full of wisdom, knowledge and understanding of things. Never take their words for granted. shocked shocked shocked shocked
we warned the empty head ,but he thought he was wise ,I die on top this thread today lol I go finish OP , you Neva see anythinggrin.

lalasticlacla

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by KreativesSpa: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Which life again e wan face..

Life wey the girl don scatter finish. He will need exorcism first to move ahead.

I had to get up from bed, turn on my inverter to PC just to reply you. You're extremely mean with words. I don laff nearly wunjrure. Abeg take am easy biko !

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by MJBOLT: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Funny you claimin' the same bitch that I'm penetratin'
Rick Ross - BMF

Zonefree:

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by KreativesSpa: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Na wa o. Talk dey your mouth o !

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.