Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Woman Mistakenly Sends Love Messages Meant For Her Secret Lover To Her Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Mistakenly Sends Love Messages Meant For Her Secret Lover To Her Son (1941 Views)

Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Mistakenly Sends Love Messages Meant For Her Secret Lover To Her Son by moseskalu555: 5:35pm On May 17, 2021

A woman has unknowingly exposed herself to her son after she mistakenly sent him messages which she intended to share to her lover.

The woman who was apparently cheating on her husband, decided to spend time with her lover in her matrimonial home after her husband travelled.

In the WhatsApp chat which was shared online, she mistakenly messaged her son instead of her lover, informing him that her husband has travelled and they would have the house all to themselves.

Her son who was annoyed at his mother for being unfaithful vented, while his mom pleaded with him to keep it to himself, and not tell his father about her escapades.

SEE CHAT HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/woman-mistakenly-sends-love-messages-meant-for-her-secret-lover-to-her-son/

Re: Woman Mistakenly Sends Love Messages Meant For Her Secret Lover To Her Son by Blacknote: 5:39pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Woman Mistakenly Sends Love Messages Meant For Her Secret Lover To Her Son by Fahdiga1: 5:43pm On May 17, 2021
Vagina people with their double standards
Re: Woman Mistakenly Sends Love Messages Meant For Her Secret Lover To Her Son by tolufase: 5:48pm On May 17, 2021
Son, your father actually got married to a retired olosho but not tired. I will advice your to stop wasting his resources on that woman because she can't change again. Let him just focus on you and send that prostitute away.
Re: Woman Mistakenly Sends Love Messages Meant For Her Secret Lover To Her Son by moseskalu555: 5:49pm On May 17, 2021
WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
Fahdiga1:
Vagina people with their double standards
Re: Woman Mistakenly Sends Love Messages Meant For Her Secret Lover To Her Son by Ogamysamo: 5:52pm On May 17, 2021
when the breeze blow the nyash of the fowl get expose.
kudos!
all things done in secret shall be reveal in broad day-light
Bible No De Lie
Re: Woman Mistakenly Sends Love Messages Meant For Her Secret Lover To Her Son by paulolee(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2021
casting.....when devil wan get ur time, nothing go help u
Re: Woman Mistakenly Sends Love Messages Meant For Her Secret Lover To Her Son by moseskalu555: 7:47pm On May 17, 2021
wahala for who no get bete phone
Re: Woman Mistakenly Sends Love Messages Meant For Her Secret Lover To Her Son by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2021
Very funny
Re: Woman Mistakenly Sends Love Messages Meant For Her Secret Lover To Her Son by Khd95(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2021
Women will tell you they want "a well to do man, successful and independent...." Once they get such men, they go back to a jobless street rat and be his biiiich, sucking him ball deep, call him paapi and asking him to fukk her like abicch and cum inside their mouths and faces, meanwhile they won't be that obedient and lovely with this successful man they want, do you know why

Me sef don't know why, cos women's way of things defy logic explanation
Re: Woman Mistakenly Sends Love Messages Meant For Her Secret Lover To Her Son by Olayinka777(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2021
grin I once had a personal experience back in school. I wanted to send a message to one of my chicks not knowing it was sent to my main chick's friend. She ended up telling my chick o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Mistakenly Sends Love Messages Meant For Her Secret Lover To Her Son by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:04pm On May 18, 2021
E Be Things...
Re: Woman Mistakenly Sends Love Messages Meant For Her Secret Lover To Her Son by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2021
Khd95:
Women will tell you they want "a well to do man, successful and independent...." Once they get such men, they go back to a jobless street rat and be his biiiich, sucking him ball deep, call him paapi and asking him to fukk her like abicch and cum inside their mouths and faces, meanwhile they won't be that obedient and lovely with this successful man they want, do you know why

Me sef don't know why, cos women's way of things defy logic explanation
For a start, go read The Art Of Manipulation by Esther Villar, it will open your eyes to a thing or two about the known fact you just talked about and don't forget to read up Ubunja post too.

Gracia...
Re: Woman Mistakenly Sends Love Messages Meant For Her Secret Lover To Her Son by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2021
tolufase:
Son, your father actually got married to a retired olosho but not tired. I will advice your to stop wasting his resources on that woman because she can't change again. Let him just focus on you and send that prostitute away.
DNA test is needed before sending the Eve back to the street.

Mind you, she belong to the streets from the get go but Adam wasn't a fan of the red-flags.

(1) (Reply)

Why Southern Guys Don't Date Hausa Fulani Ladies / I Test My Art Ability ,see Wetin I Drew (photo ) / Happy Birthday To Me(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.