Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,525 members, 7,854,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Who Else Observed This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Observed This? (1213 Views)

What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour / Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members / On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Observed This? by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:34am On May 18, 2021
There's this growing oneness and unity of purpose among all southerners.
While going through comments on a Facebook page I belong to, most Yoruba names that (90%) always speaks against NK and SE have now turned around to speak against Northern domination and injustice especially on Igbo's.
Even the endsars couldn't influence this unity that a single utterance from Igboho did.

Infact any body claiming SW on this faceless forum to castigate South should be treated as Northerner until proved otherwise.
The South is one now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Observed This? by SLAP44: 5:37am On May 18, 2021
Fulanis are very much afraid now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Observed This? by mamaafrik(m): 5:38am On May 18, 2021
I do too they will be revving up now on this forum too to use their divide and rule gimmick.
Middle beltans,i pity una wey still they claim North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Observed This? by Nobody: 5:41am On May 18, 2021
[s]
Firstorderwizard:
While going through comments on a Facebook page I belong to, most Yoruba names that (90%) always speaks against NK and SE have now turned around to speak against Northern domination and injustice especially on Igbo's.
Even the endsars couldn't influence this unity that a single utterance from Igboho did.

Infact any body claiming SW on this faceless forum to castigate South should be treated as Northerner until proved otherwise.
The South is one now
[/s]
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]

[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]

[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]

[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]

[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Observed This? by helinues: 5:49am On May 18, 2021
Unity beggars...

So the Yoruba's are supporting the scum bag artist, Kanu right?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Observed This? by colorsofrainbow: 5:53am On May 18, 2021
helinues:
Unity beggars...

So the Yoruba's are supporting the scum bag artist, Kanu right?
grin grin keep wailing in pains
Sometime in the nearest future, Igboho and Kanu will team up in the nearest future and then you can go and die!
But first you will live to see that day grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Observed This? by helinues: 5:54am On May 18, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

grin grin keep wailing in pains

You people should stop making use of English words that you don't understand the meaning.

How is my comments indicate any pains except yours?

Attachee shouldn't be by force now
Re: Who Else Observed This? by Lastmankc(m): 5:59am On May 18, 2021
Euouae:
[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[s][/s]
wetin happen?
Re: Who Else Observed This? by Exponential101: 6:03am On May 18, 2021
Yoruba have always been more than fair to you Igbos that is why an Azikwe in his foolishness can phantom an idea to be premier of the Western region instead of nominating a Yoruba in NCNC to fly the party flag after the death of it founder Herbert Marculay. The same reason why you lot insult Yoruba n claim Lagos is a no man's land.

The same reason why your won't see Yorubas denigrate the like of Theodore Orji, Kalu Orji, Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Umahi etc but what do Igbos do to Tinubu Fashola Aregbe Lai etc.

Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Observed This? by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:16am On May 18, 2021
Exponential101:
Yoruba have always been more than fair to you Igbos that is why an Azikwe in his foolishness can phantom an idea to be premier of the Western region instead of nominating a Yoruba in NCNC to fly the party flag after the death of it founder Herbert Marculay. The same reason why you lot insult Yoruba n claim Lagos is a no man's land.

The same reason why your won't see Yorubas denigrate the like of Theodore Orji, Kalu Orji, Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Umahi etc but what do Igbos do to Tinubu Fashola Aregbe Lai etc.

A lot of changes have taken place in Igboland right now.
Infact those politicians you mentioned can only influence their family members as it stands now. We don see them finish .
I have also observed that some faceless persons here disguise as Igbos to cause Yoruba/Igbo rift.
Infact twitter and Facebook is where the truth lies now.
Re: Who Else Observed This? by orisa37: 6:22am On May 18, 2021
We can see how very important Prof. BANJI AKINTOYE IS NOW PLEASE HONOUR HIM
Re: Who Else Observed This? by DCatt: 7:18am On May 18, 2021
I was told those names are Igbos pretending to be Yoruba.

Why hold hostage if you have no ulterior motives, especially when Fulani said they are ready?

Only Yoruba who don't know the history of Nigeria will trust anything Igbos say. I won't be surprised to hear Igbos double-dealing and still checking with the same Fulani if SE can still get 2023 presidential ticket. Something tells me that all of these are bargaining chips for Igbos towards that end.

In one election of 1964 or so, Igbos said the south should stay home and not vote, Yoruba stayed home and didn't vote but Igbos trooped out to vote. Ask elders in your family about this and you will find out.

Well, I hope you don't turn around and say Yoruba betrayed you when we do what is best for us.

Yoruba will not be slow-walked into what Igbos want as we don't want the same thing.
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now
Re: Who Else Observed This? by nthony10: 8:39am On May 18, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

The South is one now

So true, the south is definitely United in the face of extinction and subjugation.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder- Experts / Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE / IPOB Sit At Home In Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.