Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 (17483 Views)

Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) / NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? / Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by laga(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2007
sami how far hope say u neva find anoda woman 4 there .
keep the flag flying bro.

Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by samix(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2007
@ laga

Emekus which way? how far? how work? hope all is well. omo i never find another woman here, that girl wey you sabi na hin go be my wife ooo. anyway i won't miss the oppurtunity sha (hope u understand what i mean).
  here is fun but there's too much work to do. guy u need to come here soon because they now says if you're 27 and don't have your british p you can't apply for it again(just jokin) but nevertheless u need to come here, i hv been seeing many faces i know hope to see u on the street here someday.
How bimbo? hope she is doing fine. anyways call me, hope you have my number. later bro
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by samix(m): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2007
Na Wah ooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! e be like  say everybody is just too busy to post on this thread but its a good sign that everyone has got something doing. Guys no matter what we should keep on talking on this thread.

Bye for now.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by laga(m): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2007
samix abeg send me ur number i lost my phone and all the numbers onit.
Not to worry u're gonna see me there soonest,but i'll just visit and get back.
Do quick come marry M------- u know now.
Men take care and hustle well.
Cheers.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2007
samix make you try show us your pic now, for those of us that dont know you,this thread will be more lively with pics on it.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by samix(m): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2007
laga boy, where u get the name from? my number is 07932783604.hope u sabi call international number sha. Ola's number is 08033600143.u don claim ur stuff.Omo u need to come here not for sometime but to claim what is urs british citz no wan stay for naija cos naija is boring man fucking boring. i saw Ayo(kazaure) he said he knows you anyway sha everything is cool here at the mo' but its just that i never get job cos of NI wahala.later man call me soon
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by peejay(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2007
Hello everyone!! i wish i had known about this thread long time ago embarassed. anyway i'm Ifeanyi, a 2006 Batch A, i served in kazaure Informatics. i was in platoon 7 rite next to the MONKEY platoon !!! which was platoon 8. i was always in dutse, as in ALL D TIME. my best buddy was Ibrahim Sabir Awwal. i was also a member of NACC. really miss uche d callup party grl. she was a good friend. anyway if u happen to com to ph u can catch me in Ciscon services nigeria ltd. I'm in the I.T section. the network admin/helpdesk engineer. i'll b going for my ccna this month. wish me success, bye!! wink wink
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by peejay(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ blessing,

Fine girl, u 4got to tell them ur platoon o!! well they obviously know p7 was heaven, hope ur doing fine o! so ur in abuja eh!! hav fun

Incase u all couldnt picture me clearly, heres one. i stunbled on the jigawa book of records, and all d pictures there wer so ugly eh!! i know u all feel me on this, i just had such a good laugh wen flippin through the pages. even u blessing sef, u WOWO for dat book. but ur a queen we all know dat.

Hey callin on all Kazaure coppers!!! HOLLAA!!!!

Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2007
hello ex jigawa corp members[2006],it feels good to see that God has been good to us;good jobs and so on, you guys should inform those that are not aware of this thread,pass on the message.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by samix(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2007
make una yarn for this thread guys
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2007
samix you should be doing the yarning,tell us about your experiences over there,at least those of us that are planning on comming over will know how far? have you been in contact with joke recently?
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2007
them don tell una wetin this woman do? if you know raise up ya hand, you no go win any price sha.

Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by austinooo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2007
It is nice ex Jigawa corpers can come together like this. I served in Hadejia I am a well known person people use to call me NACC PAPA but thank God we hear about one another again. I am cool in Lagos
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by laga(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2007
sup guys , men una know say harmattan don dey come ,i feel like goin back to dutse. Samix u understand as e be.
To dey on top bike dey go TAKURU for harmattan to go play ball for yusuf. O boy person suffer for that town no be small.
U guys should keep this thread alive. Try and get others who are not aware of it to come on board.
ONE LUV
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by ollaha(m): 1:21am On Oct 30, 2007
Hello guys! cheesy is good to hear 4rm d JG-s. I am a member of 2005 Batch B, I served at Fagoji Junior Secondary School, Dutse with likes of Odo,Rasaq batch A 2006, China, Osita, Nneka and others. Also, my friend Chinwe, Janet (served at NYSC Sec.),Ebere (galaxy),

I belong to the football CDS Group (one thing that makes Dutse memoriable 4me), I played along side Godwin (419),Iky,Sodiq 06/A,Kinsley, Daniel (Udese),Ugo,Uche, Danjuma,Mathew (masho-man),Babatunde (Mujege) runs radio prog then;Daniel (Taylor),Yemi (Tunde's close pal) Samuel 06/A, and many others that I could not recall their names now. I believe u that belong 2 this group can remember how it was (05/06 football season at Dutse).

I'm still seeking for a job,but keeping memories of wonderful people whom we share places,din & wine together.It really feels good that I belong. please, guys let me know more of the group members and other JG-s.

thanks 4 coming up with this idea.

Olawoyin Mohammed
ollaha@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by ollaha(m): 1:23am On Oct 30, 2007
Hello guys! cheesy is good to hear 4rm d JG-s. I am a member of 2005 Batch B, I served at Fagoji Junior Secondary School, Dutse with likes of  Odo,Rasaq batch A 2006, China, Osita, Nneka and others. Also, my friend Chinwe, Janet (served at NYSC Sec.),Ebere (galaxy),

I belong to the football CDS Group (one thing that makes Dutse memoriable 4me), I played along side Godwin (419),Iky,Sodiq 06/A,Kinsley, Daniel (Udese),Ugo,Uche, Danjuma,Mathew (masho-man),Babatunde (Mujege) runs radio prog then;Daniel (Taylor),Yemi (Tunde's close pal) Samuel 06/A, and many others that I could not recall their names now. I believe u that belong 2 this group can remember how it was (05/06 football season at Dutse).

I'm still seeking for a job,but keeping memories of wonderful people whom we share places,din & wine together.It really feels good that I belong. please, guys let me know more of the group members and other JG-s.

thanks 4 coming up with this idea.

Olawoyin Mohammed
ollaha@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by laga(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2007
mohammad were u in plattoon six? i am Emeka i lived in royal guest house and i was in platoon 6.
I remember all the names u mentioned as i was in football cds group as well.
All the best man.
One luv
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by ollaha(m): 1:54am On Oct 31, 2007
Emeka! mohammed was opportune to be the platoon 4 leader, assisted by Ebere. And was called Skippo on the field of play
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by RuuDie(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2007
ollaha:

Emeka! mohammed was opportune to be the platoon 4 leader, assisted by Ebere. And was called Skippo on the field of play

You're right there man. . . . . .  Muhammad & Ebere were our Platoon leaders in P4  2005/2006 Batch B!  i played with the Platoon4 team but never made the CDS team.

back then, i was the platoon famous --- 804. . . .  don't remember u sha!?
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by RuuDie(m): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2007
Is there anyone here that knows a certain Nwanneka Nwosu 2005/2006 Batch B, who served in Dutse ? she was in platoon 6 and with the drama troupe.

i would love to have her contact details. . . . . .
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by RuuDie(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2007
@ Nesta/Nestle. . . . .

Just saw ur post. . . . . i'll buzz u on that number u dropped later. . . . . ciao!
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by happinesso(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2007
Great of you guys. But then please wait a little,
How I wish those of us who served long ago in
the same state can also use this means to reunite
ourselves. At least when we old men served, there
was no GSM hence we new wish there could be a means
by which we can also keep in touch. One thing that is
certin is that any one that served in Jigawa must always
feel happy to reach out to others.
My name is Chuks ( Chuks MTN)I served at Dept of works and Housing
Birin Kudu LGA Secretariat. 2004 Batch A .08036660602, 08056008562
I am into real Estate Business in Abuja.
I miss every one.
Cheers
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by samix(m): 12:47am On Nov 02, 2007
hello fellow ex-corp members,
  How is everyone? hope all is well? job search could be terrible but at the end we will all have a cause to rejoice, GOD can and will do it.
london is cool for me but its not fun because am jobless and don't have friends at the mo, go to school twice in a week and have the rest 5 days to be idle, apart from this sha its fun because am catchin my grove here with all the faces, the weather and peeps around me.

@laga/emeka,
how u dey jigawa na place i must visit when i come naija soon maybe next year or after i don settle down with mercy(GOD willing) but sha when u wan land for here, ol' boy your brit pee nko, how far with it, tot u said u would call me, what of them gidan john peeps u dey here from them? and that ganja man(football) guy, just fill me in about them, hopefully with their numbers. guy i dey miss jigawa sha but for the weather i go hate myself now if i go stay there for too long, omo na football i just dey use kill time for here, i dey play for my school and we dey league(universities league), omo we go whip shit comot for man-u body on saturday, i for go watch the match because emirate stadium dey close to my school in north london but the cost is xpensive(40pounds for xtremely back seat), omo life is fucking expensive here but it will get better. Just let me know about your movement as per here. later man

@nedujizzy
how are you and everything? anyway sha am cool and i do speak to joke sometimes and we have seen too, i went to her school to see her like 3weeks ago

@muhammed
how are you and everything? its samuel(football) and everything is fine here with me? GOD will definitely provide the right job for you at the right time just keep believing in HIM
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by ollaha(m): 6:48am On Nov 02, 2007
Good morning Samuel, is good to hear from u. Thank God u're progressing out there, soon enough I know u will be able to get something doing to keep ur stay interest and more worthwhile. Let me say, how is MERCY? I'm really impressed that u 2 get going to that;meaning life is good.Pray that God makes ur dream about her come real,please take good care of the lady.

So how the game like over there? Just keep doing it man!
Wishing u a successful stay out there.

Mohammed
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2007
wow,its good to see that this thread is kicking a lot better than it used to be,kudos to all of you, laga is right,invite all jigawa ex corp memebers to this thread, one love
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by bita(f): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2007
This is good. Welldone Nedijizzy, i also served in Jigawa, Bassey Ita (Now Peace Ita) by name and i was with NCCF as an usher.
God is good too to me, i work with an IT Firm in Lagos, Opebi to be precise.
My phone number is 08037897578

Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2007
hello peace,good to hear from you, but you didnt say where exactly you served in jigawa,i must confess you are very beautiful,your picture is fantastic,you sure deserve an award,i hereby present to you an award for the best picture in this thread so far, CONGRATULATIONS::: if i may ask,did you graduate from the university of calabar?you look like someone i know there. You are really welcome to this thread and i hope you will continue to keep in touch with all of us here,feel free to give us any gist about your personal experiences and any job openings for former jigawa colleagues that will be interested,have a lovely day and thank you once again for brightning up this thread with your lovely picture.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2007
@SAMIX
o boy na wah,next time you talk about man u, make sure you say it with some respect, i mean we are the king of England and we once ruled europe in 1999/2000, Arsenal havent been doing too badly but you should know that shoe get size, unfortunately for you people, you ran away with a draw 2 weeks ago and i saw a lot of ur peeps celebrating in my street,how lucky you guys were but then wait for the big one in old trafford, UNITED FOREVER.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2007
@samix
i hope you are listening; somebody somewhere in NAIRALAND called Adebayor a Togolese cattle rearer,
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by samix(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2007
nedujizzy:

@samix
i hope you are listening; somebody somewhere in NAIRALAND called Adebayor a Togolese cattle rearer,

arsenal will better without him cos i dont like the way he plays either but for 4get that thing u guys were too scared to come out ur half. u guys were lucky to b4 us sha but anyway old trafford go shock una
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by RuuDie(m): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2007
@ Bita,

we just spoke. . . . . i was actually with the '05/'06 batch B, so it's possible u ain't the person i tho't u was; but anyways, its my pleasure!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Corp Members: What Is The Next Step After Your Nysc? / Corpers Saved Secondary Student From Suicide / NYSC: Anambra Corps Members Moved To Ebonyi, Imo Over Lack Of Facilities​

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.