Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,622 members, 7,844,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

My Friend I Invited To Abuja To Meet Football Traveler - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend I Invited To Abuja To Meet Football Traveler (629 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / My Sad Experience With A Lady I Invited For The Night. (photo) / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend I Invited To Abuja To Meet Football Traveler by kissdreyalltime: 9:32am On May 18, 2021
Good Morning NL, Am not the type that normally put writer up here N I will make it short....

When my friend arrived Abuja my wife was in Lagos due to some things personal to me and the person I connected with had a camp for the players only the place was not good to sleep...So the day my wife came back from lag for him to go back to camp he has been sleeping And there this my ( tamale fatty neighbor) suddenly my wife just told me that my friend has been sleeping in my neighbor home which is the next room to my room n I asked him which e talk say nah lie, ( den no de tell man, nah man go decide) And doing does period my woman has been the one cooking for him n claimed of going back to camp to sleep that night only for me to see my friend sleeking back to my neighbor room.. E know no say I de for toilet de pee ... Now my friend no de hide again, lemme say nah there e de sleep since my wife came from Lagos ... Am planning of picking out that building cos I fink that’s the option? anytime I see that my friend... Always de pissss off in that compound..Me wey b say I de mind my business for the compound just come n downgraded me...Mind you the thing cause problem btw me n my wife that my friend nah useless friend.
Re: My Friend I Invited To Abuja To Meet Football Traveler by Nobody: 9:46am On May 18, 2021
Oga shey person no go nack ur neighbor in peace again? Abi is there something going on btw u and her?

No Sha com dey whine us for here o coz I'm not understanding the jelosy wink

1 Like

Re: My Friend I Invited To Abuja To Meet Football Traveler by Duru9(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2021
Lol
This one de knack em neighbor, now him friend wan collect share of the cake
He don de jealous

As you talk as he don leave your house nothing concern you and him
Re: My Friend I Invited To Abuja To Meet Football Traveler by PlayMaker14: 9:53am On May 18, 2021
Since English is not your father's language, kindly type in your local dialect next time....

6 Likes

Re: My Friend I Invited To Abuja To Meet Football Traveler by Vyzz: 9:56am On May 18, 2021

I no understand anything at all

1 Like

Re: My Friend I Invited To Abuja To Meet Football Traveler by stupidmod3: 10:05am On May 18, 2021
am sorry but i dont even understand the topic

2 Likes

Re: My Friend I Invited To Abuja To Meet Football Traveler by Nobody: 11:43am On May 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Since English is not your father's language, kindly type in your local dialect next time....

Straight to the point

1 Like

Re: My Friend I Invited To Abuja To Meet Football Traveler by kissdreyalltime: 1:55pm On May 18, 2021
Am married Oga....Nah so you de do? Please take 2# to buy sense
Re: My Friend I Invited To Abuja To Meet Football Traveler by kissdreyalltime: 1:59pm On May 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:
English teacher which class una get now to attend?
Re: My Friend I Invited To Abuja To Meet Football Traveler by kissdreyalltime: 2:02pm On May 18, 2021
Duru9:
Lol
This one de knack em neighbor, now him friend wan collect share of the cake
He don de jealous

As you talk as he don leave your house nothing concern you and him
.. Am a married man mind you... Jealousy is not part of me...The one for my house self , i never sleep with her finish... Anyway take 1# to buy sense
Re: My Friend I Invited To Abuja To Meet Football Traveler by PlayMaker14: 2:05pm On May 18, 2021
kissdreyalltime:
English teacher which class una get now to attend?
Take correction and move on.
Re: My Friend I Invited To Abuja To Meet Football Traveler by kissdreyalltime: 2:06pm On May 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
Oga shey person no go nack ur neighbor in peace again? Abi is there something going on btw u and her?

No Sha com dey whine us for here o coz I'm not understanding the jelosy wink
... Jew we don see 99 .. 100 is nothing to me... make I come de Mack my neighbor? ... you go need prayer from TBJ

(1) (Reply)

Bored, Bougee, Hot & Want Fun In Lagos? Read / Men, Here Are 7 Ways You Can Attract A Lady Without Saying A Word / Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.