Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,741 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

I Need Advice Urgently! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice Urgently! (2209 Views)

I Need Advice Urgently / Pls I Need Advice... Urgently / I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by tivhador: 10:44am On May 20, 2021
Kelvin581:
This is like a family

Is not like I don't like going what I love or what... I like going for what is needed than what I love doing...

Am done with my nysc Early this year with a hnd certificate.. so I went to my uncle and told him I will like to start a business and I need some capital so he said that he will like me to to go for my masters to PhD and he will sponsor me... And that I should go and think about it.. going back to school for master and PhD and starting a business... So which one do u think is the Best.. I need advice let me conclude..

Since he said he will sponsor you, just do it! What do you have to lose? Its a lifetime opportunity
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Kelvin581: 11:17am On May 20, 2021
stupidmod3:
further ur studies n look for a job.
not start a business.
okay thanks
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Kelvin581: 11:18am On May 20, 2021
Dre183:
What if he died in the process of the sponsorship, who will continue funding your education?

Tell him to give you capital for business and start up something.

U can later sponsor yourself for the Master and PHD
okay thanks bro
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by gunsnroses: 10:33am On May 24, 2021
Kelvin581:
okay thanks... Ohh didn't no I was in a wrong section... I frequent romance section alot.. smiles

no prob! hoping that you were able to decide what to do next. smiley))

cheers!
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by chukwuebuka65(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2021
well starting a business successfully in nigeria is not a childs play ooo. it depends on what u want. will like to be a boss of ur own and have ur freedom, then start a business. but if u can work as an employee and work ur way up the ladder u might consider futhering ur education. u can also start a business after ur education. its up to u
Re: I Need Advice Urgently! by Kelvin581: 11:15am On May 24, 2021
chukwuebuka65:
well starting a business successfully in nigeria is not a childs play ooo. it depends on what u want. will like to be a boss of ur own and have ur freedom, then start a business. but if u can work as an employee and work ur way up the ladder u might consider futhering ur education. u can also start a business after ur education. its up to u
okay bro thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Please Help Me, His Friend Want A Serious Relationship With Me / "Video" A Man Get Caught Chewing His Brother’s Wife In Her Matrimonial Bed. / Do Not Kiss Anyone Until You See This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.