Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,217 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses (36765 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Ride Taxi Scheme, Lists Features / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos / Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 18, 2021
nothing for Koropke be dat ooh - grin Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by Bluntemperor: 2:40pm On May 18, 2021
tamdun:
Good

A good initiative no doubt but why is this OP one sided? You deliberately failed to tell the Populace the Price of the product you want to sell to them!
As at late last night,we got all these gists on the new Fleet- Cost N5.5 Millions
- 20% down payments
- Initial Maintenance by the State
If you have a good road network System in Lagos, joined with the Modern -Train System that passes through all the Local Government Councils ,not where one Company is the Monopoly,dictating Price,then everyone will key to it but I doubt if this will solve the problem of the ever inreasing Modern day transportation in Lagos State.
God bless Lagos State.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by tradebot: 2:41pm On May 18, 2021
And we have car manufacturers in Nigeria
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:41pm On May 18, 2021
Eko for Show....
Carry go Sanwo Eko grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by stupidmod3: 2:41pm On May 18, 2021
sirfemoz:
Nice one. Those okada people are something else this period. For those that are shouting traffic, 75% of Lagos traffic is caused by okada riders.
how plzzz explain howwww
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by easiest(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2021
Where the endsars movement , are you also planning to set this on fire.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by naijjaman(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2021
Lagos State has really been blessed with amazing governors.
I wonder why someone like Sanwo-Olu should not be given the opportunity to lead Nigeria.
N.B I don't have any party affiliation but sometimes what is good is good.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by mkoabiola: 2:44pm On May 18, 2021
Lagos rich ooooo.

Chai

Someone must have dash out from this supply.

Money de Lagos. Ooo.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by jneutron4000: 2:44pm On May 18, 2021
God bless Yoruba land. Enough of okada menace in Yorubaland.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:47pm On May 18, 2021
Fantastic
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by 9jaRealist: 2:48pm On May 18, 2021
iwaeda:
Anyone that tells you the truth is enemy of progress. My father was born and bred in Lagos. Isale Agbede / Ita Alaagba. Though I am Igbomina. Drive round all the so called roads in Lagos. Start with Kadaara, Ebute-Meta. We will never develop with all these nonsense, Take a tour of Lagos Island roads to Adeniji. As long as I pay my tax here, I have right to question what my money is spent on.

So you missed the launch of the reconstruction of Adeniji-Adele and Tapa streets, as part of the wider Lagos Island Masterplan that will involve rebuilding most of the roads? Development is a PROCESS, not an event!
>

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by Elvisgolden: 2:49pm On May 18, 2021
iwaeda:

Anyone that tells you the truth is enemy of progress. My father was born and bred in Lagos. Isale Agbede / Ita Alaagba. Though I am Igbomina. Drive round all the so called roads in Lagos. Start with Kadaara, Ebute-Meta. We will never develop with all these nonsense, Take a tour of Lagos Island roads to Adeniji. As long as I pay my tax here, I have right to question what my money is spent on.

Go and question your underperforming governor first.............

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by Origin(f): 2:49pm On May 18, 2021
Lagos state governors past and present and the other VIPs spend more than N300m on their top of the line latest model OFFICIAL CARS.

When the manufacturer has little or no investment (either assembly or production plant, or authentic spare parts store) in Nigeria.

Food for thought.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by iwaeda: 2:50pm On May 18, 2021
9jaRealist:

So you missed the launch of the reconstruction of Adeniji-Adele and Tapa streets, as part of the wider Lagos Island Masterplan that will involve rebuilding most of the roads? Development is a PROCESS, not an event!
>
Beside the lawma office. Tell them to fix Obalende LCDA road too. Also Ojo Giwa / Isale Agbede road too.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by rollandben(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2021
Good development...
Very commendable for a start. meanwhile, Lagos states government should please scrap Any form of Agberonism activities in Lagos. They are very rude, dirty,smelly and irritating. Lagos state should stop imposing them on us as we all hates their activities. Thanks
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by iwaeda: 2:53pm On May 18, 2021
Elvisgolden:

Go and question your underperforming governor first.............

Eko ni mi. Though I dont claim the state. My Church is Holy Trinity, Ebute-Ero. Na head I take land for Lagos, mi ose ara ilu oke.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by iwaeda: 2:54pm On May 18, 2021
naijjaman:
Lagos State has really been blessed with amazing governors.
I wonder why someone like Sanwo-Olu should not be given the opportunity to lead Nigeria.
N.B I don't have any party affiliation but sometimes what is good is good.
Do you stay in Lagos? Even BAT will not give him second term grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by hansomb: 2:55pm On May 18, 2021
I hope Unknown gunmen will not use another endSars to destroy this one again. Once bitten twice shine.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by olayiwola72(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2021
Lastmankc:
Nice one,abeg remove those agberos for road.Those guys irritate me so much.

Not only you ... you just say my mind
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by Emir01: 2:56pm On May 18, 2021
iwaeda:

You have right to point out at any government loopholes, nothing wrong to criticise them constructively. I also lived in Eko b4 now, to be sincere Fashola did a great job there as regards road but more can be done. Sanwo recently awarded Adeniji axis. Roads should be fixed simple.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by xcuggsm(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2021
berrystunn:
Government Looting with style
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona (aka berrystunn): for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven" Matthew 16:17 KJV
INUBU became governor and launched his own BRT buses
FASHOLA came in as governor and launched his own BRT buses
AMBODE came in and launched his own BRT buses
Now SANWO OLU has rolled out his own
My question is; Where are the old buses? Are they being exported to Europe as Tokunbo buses? Or crushed and melted down as scrap metal?

Has anyone seen any advert for old BRT buses anywhere? If not, where are they parked

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by naijjaman(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2021
iwaeda:

Do you stay in Lagos? Even BAT will not give him second term grin grin grin

No bro. I am 5,247 miles away.
I don't stay in Lagos but Sanwo-Olu has done much better than some 'junk' governors out there cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by Rexnegro(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2021
Good gesture but I'm more concern about maintenance of these lovely buses
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by Curious345: 3:02pm On May 18, 2021
Hope they share some to Igbo drivers too
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by Slymania123: 3:03pm On May 18, 2021
Nice one sanwo Eko.

I beg, I go get you an accommodation anywhere in Ilorin, just contact Aduagba Venture on , 08115414895
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by Emir01: 3:03pm On May 18, 2021
[quote author=xcuggsm post=101816694]
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona (aka berrystunn): for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven"

TINUBU became governor and launched his own BRT buses
FASHOLA came in as governor and launched his own BRT buses
AMBODE came in and launched his own BRT buses
Now SANWO OLU has rolled out his own
My question is; Where are the old buses? Are they being exported to Europe as Tokunbo buses? Or crushed and melted down as scrap metal?

Has anyone seen any advert for old BRT buses anywhere? If not, where are they parked

Thanks for the question;
Just take time to watch lagos road you will find answer to your question.
There are two categories of BRT
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by Besk: 3:07pm On May 18, 2021
iwaeda:

Which road are they going to ply?
How are they different from korope causing menace at Sabo, Obalende and Lekki Ajah. Fix our roads first. Somebody don cash out!

You are an idiot. Nothing ever pleases you IPOB goons yet you won’t go back to your erosion-destroyed land.

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by hansomb: 3:10pm On May 18, 2021
iwaeda:

how much tax you don pay ?

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by iwaeda: 3:10pm On May 18, 2021
Besk:

You are an idiot. Nothing ever pleases you IPOB goons yet you won’t go back to your erosion-destroyed land.

Mi oba ran e sile. But you cant be up to who I should trade words with. Because I disagree with you does not mean you should insult me. Anyway you are not different from your fathers who have mortgage your future to awon ato hun rinwa.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by Charly68: 3:11pm On May 18, 2021
Mr Governor; please let us know if individua can purchase this bus to run transport in our local community
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by iwaeda: 3:13pm On May 18, 2021
hansomb:
how much tax you don pay ?
By living in Ikate area of Lagos, not on rent tells you how God has been good to me. So you can picture my tax, yet we provide our own roads, light, security and water.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by DD29: 3:15pm On May 18, 2021
Nice Initiative But My Worry Is Those Endsars Promoters Who Envy Lagos To The Point Of Setting Ablaze The Brt Buses With Impunity,i Hope Those Ones Would Be Protected

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result / Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card / Court Restrains El-Rufai From Demolishing Abacha's Hotel In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.