Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses (36782 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Ride Taxi Scheme, Lists Features / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos / Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by iwaeda: 3:16pm On May 18, 2021
hansomb:
I hope Unknown gunmen will not use another endSars to destroy this one again. Once bitten twice shine.
Awon AGBERO and Danfo DRIVERS lo destroy BRT bus in Ebute-Meta and Berger.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by OritoJasi: 3:27pm On May 18, 2021
iwaeda:
Awon AGBERO and Danfo DRIVERS lo destroy BRT bus in Ebute-Meta and Berger.

You have always been a hypocrite, that's why no one is taking your comments on this thread seriously. The only reason you hate Sanwo-Olu is due your political partisanship, and because he is in the party you love to hate, not because what he is doing is not commendable. You have never and will never see anything good in anything he does, that's just the truth. Abi I lie? But you can continue because haters like you must always exist in any setting. Olofo ton binu ologo nie.

9 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:29pm On May 18, 2021
Am not surprised because Lagos leads while other states in Nigeria follow.
Lagos is a country inside a country.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by adelaja70(m): 3:33pm On May 18, 2021
OmoOshodi:
Expect unprecedented traffic jams.... Just carry your breakfast lunch and dinner when going out in Lagos state cos e go mad gan
DEM never start. You don dey Halla... Go to your state Naaaaa.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by adelaja70(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2021
OritoJasi:

You have always been a hypocrite, that's why no one is taking your comments on this thread seriously. The only reason you hate Sanwo-Olu is due your political partisanship, and because he is in the party you love to hate, not because what he is doing is not commendable. You have never and will never see anything good in anything he does, that's just the truth. Abi I lie? But you can continue because haters like you must always exist in any setting. Olofo ton binu ologo nie.
Abeg ignore that miscreant...

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by ikorodureporta: 3:35pm On May 18, 2021
Una won still force every local men to buy that cowrie card
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by iwaeda: 3:35pm On May 18, 2021
OritoJasi:

Go and see how bus are parked at Obalended without any regard for other road users, dis regarding loading parks. Even BRT sometime parked by the side. Now you are adding another "500" bus to unplanned system. If I dont have a stake I will not critise. So calm down, you know the meaning of olofo? Hope you are contesting for your party at the next LG selection?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by Nickymichy(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2021
May I Know why this governors are not patronizing innoson or other made in Nigeria vehicle.... honestly i don't understand
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by berrystunn(m): 3:41pm On May 18, 2021
adedehinbo:
let them go back to the north to farm,but not only notherners are riding okada in lagos

95% northerners

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by iwaeda: 3:44pm On May 18, 2021
OritoJasi:

The last time NURTW and RTEAN disturbed the peace of Obalende shooting indiscriminately, CP of Lagos said, it was a family affair. Any prosecution since then. But when we tell you the truth you see us as opposition. Ask Saka Salua, his children will be remembering him. Je ka file.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by Phyde: 3:44pm On May 18, 2021
Another korope to add to the traffic congestion.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by zuto4u(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2021
Lagos is moving. This is a welcome development. Lagos is a country in a country

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by 9jaRealist: 3:44pm On May 18, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Una won still force every local men to buy that cowrie card

YES! The less cash for drivers to handle, the less corruption/stealing...
>

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by OritoJasi: 3:45pm On May 18, 2021
iwaeda:

Go and see how bus are parked at Obalended without any regard for other road users, dis regarding loading parks. Even BRT sometime parked by the side. Now you are adding another "500" bus to unplanned system. If I dont have a stake I will not critise. So calm down, you know the meaning of olofo? Hope you are contesting for your party at the next LG selection?

Elejo wewe oshi. You think say na only you dey live for Lagos? Wa ogbeni, ti Lagos ko ba pay e, oo de pada lo si omu aran abi Ilorin naw? Shebi omo Kwara nie? No be everyone born in Lagos wishes the state well, including partisan odale yorubas like you. But ishoju gbogbo yin ni eko mama tesiwaju lagbara Olorun. No be by force to stay in Lagos. But if you insist on staying in Lagos, better get used to Sanwo-Olu's face because you have no choice, else you relocate to omu aran or iboland where haters like you are in abundance. Enjoy your wailing. Oloshi like you.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by mukthar2000(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2021
Eko oo no baje
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by arsenal33: 3:48pm On May 18, 2021
Homeboiy:
Obaseki
clueless
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by iwaeda: 3:49pm On May 18, 2021
OritoJasi:

Elejo wewe oshi. You think say na only you dey live for Lagos? Wa ogbeni, ti Lagos ko ba pay e, oo de pada lo si omu aran abi Ilorin naw? Shebi omo Kwara nie? No be everyone born in Lagos wishes the state well, including partisan odale yorubas like you. But ishoju gbogbo yin ni eko mama tesiwaju lagbara Olorun. No be by force to stay in Lagos. But if you insist on staying in Lagos, better get used to Sanwo-Olu's face because you have no choice, else you relocate to omu aran or iboland where haters like you are in abundance. Enjoy your wailing. Oloshi like you.

When our fathers were developing Lagos building houses everywhere? Where are the owners of Lagos then. Kwara lo leko, nothing you can do about that.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by 9jaRealist: 3:49pm On May 18, 2021
Origin:
Lagos state governors past and present and the other VIPs spend more than N300m on their top of the line latest model OFFICIAL CARS.

When the manufacturer has little or no investment (either assembly or production plant, or authentic spare parts store) in Nigeria.

Food for thought.

Mikano Motors assembles Geely vehicles in Nigeria...
In addition, CIG Motors are going to be doing so as well.
>

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by Xdesign79: 3:49pm On May 18, 2021
This guy is dumb....where will this buses passes now....Lagos road that is already congested...the guy has no sense at all....and remember ur tenure ends in 2023...no second term for you.... Oct.20.20 death toll will always be on you and ur generation.... Useless man
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by sirfemoz(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2021
stupidmod3:
how plzzz explain howwww
On how they cause traffic? Or how they are menace to motorists.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by 27Pushing30: 3:52pm On May 18, 2021
Those buses have taken over ajah underbridge causing traffic by parking on the road, following one way, fighting indiscriminately

Make dem ban them Abeg
iwaeda:

Which road are they going to ply?
How are they different from korope causing menace at Sabo, Obalende and Lekki Ajah. Fix our roads first. Somebody don cash out!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by Phyde: 3:53pm On May 18, 2021
sirfemoz:
Nice one. Those okada people are something else this period. For those that are shouting traffic, 75% of Lagos traffic is caused by okada riders.
Pray you don't encounter traffic cause by tankers and trailers especially on that Lagos Badagry express road and Oshodi Apapa road.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by OritoJasi: 3:54pm On May 18, 2021
iwaeda:

When our fathers were developing Lagos building houses everywhere? Where are the owners of Lagos then. Kwara lo leko, nothing you can do about that.

Ema wo Ode. You sound very stupid. You must be an okola, with omu aran tribal marks/scarification on your face, because na dem dey talk omugo talk like you. Kwara to ni sense will always be welcome in Lagos, not okola, Ode and oloshi akotileta like you. Ja kuro ni mention jor. Ediot.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by berrystunn(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2021
xcuggsm:

And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona (aka berrystunn): for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven" Matthew 16:17 KJV
INUBU became governor and launched his own BRT buses
FASHOLA came in as governor and launched his own BRT buses
AMBODE came in and launched his own BRT buses
Now SANWO OLU has rolled out his own
My question is; Where are the old buses? Are they being exported to Europe as Tokunbo buses? Or crushed and melted down as scrap metal?

Has anyone seen any advert for old BRT buses anywhere? If not, where are they parked

Lagos StateGovernment Looting with one particular style
Since 1999.

When Obasanjo and Yar'Adua
Chop belly full and go
Them put civilian friends for there
Them shout, "Second republic!"
People wey no know dey happy
People wey know them dey look
-fela

Me I day look.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by 27Pushing30: 3:57pm On May 18, 2021
Actually it’s you that has no sense.

These buses can efficiently replace keke as they can actually maneuver same corners as keke

They’re safer (since they’re being officially operated thus should help curb one chance)

There should be no bike in Lagos (IMO) and these delivery guys must be better regulated and their riders wearing outfits with unique tags to ensure they’re easily traced (so when dem bash my car run i fit catch them later)

Bikes are good for their quick movement BUT the criminality perpetuated using them makes the risks outweigh the benefits.

Bikes must go , keke must go

Since they left V/I We coped and are now used to it ... the last mile buses MUST replace these “white mini buses” immediately
Xdesign79:
This guy is dumb....where will this buses passes now....Lagos road that is already congested...the guy has no sense at all....and remember ur tenure ends in 2023...no second term for you.... Oct.20.20 death toll will always be on you and ur generation.... Useless man

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by iwaeda: 3:58pm On May 18, 2021
OritoJasi:

Ema wo Ode. You sound very stupid. You must be an okola, with omu aran tribal marks/scarification on your face, because na dem dey talk omugo talk like you. Kwara to ni sense will always be welcome in Lagos, not okola, Ode and oloshi akotileta like you. Ja kuro ni mention jor. Ediot.

Ati gbo. Take away agberos and those robbing at base from Lagos and Lagos will be like London, Mi okola, ori ni mofi rin wa seko, ki se ese. Not all these wastage called governance, Where are the one bought by Ambode being runned by Primero Tinubu? We know the truth. Just stop defending nonsense. Never refer to anyone as ode, agbon ju yin lo.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by computer0810(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2021
iwaeda:

MC men will still be in charge of the running. By tomorrow the colour will change to white korope. From 500 only 200 will be effective.
if u have nothing reasonable to say waka

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by harmargedon: 3:59pm On May 18, 2021
Make the price cheap that's the major thing.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by clothingonline(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2021
Ikotun and Igando axis no Dey
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by Easy2K: 4:11pm On May 18, 2021
grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by plaindealer: 4:29pm On May 18, 2021
tradebot:
And we have car manufacturers in Nigeria

All manufactured here in Nigeria by Nigerian workers.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses by Bebetter: 4:45pm On May 18, 2021
And i know the person!

iwaeda:

Which road are they going to ply?
How are they different from korope causing menace at Sabo, Obalende and Lekki Ajah. Fix our roads first. Somebody don cash out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court / Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead / Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.