Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Wedding Palava With Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Palava With Ladies (403 Views)

Upcoming Wedding Palava / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Palava With Ladies by DenreleDave(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2021
Cc: annoms

About your wedding with That ungrateful lady u want to marry, kindly note the following;

1. You made a mistake by saying your mum.... But thank God u made a mistake..

2. Bad women always see themselves as a competitor to their mother inlaw....
Your girl will make a bad women... Mark this down... Watch mount zion movie titled "my mother in law"

3. Sorry to say, which kind useless girl with nothing to offer dictates how millions of naira should be spent on her

4. Pls kindly update us about her bride price

5. She is going to camp right, and you know what she will seeg in camp... Except she is not promiscuous, soldier and other guys will fvck her for money.... Especially if she is too like money.....

Becareful

No do weddings chop chicken, then dey drink garri for marriage grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Palava With Ladies by ChopBellefull(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2021
Some women are very short sighted especially when they have friends without vision as well. Girls that live for now and recognition. But as a man I believe he should decide what he wants and how e wants it. Except the woman is willing to support in a large percentage. Not bringing 50k out of 1m bill
Re: Wedding Palava With Ladies by debbydams(f): 3:20pm On May 18, 2021
cheesy
Re: Wedding Palava With Ladies by Bluezy13(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2021
And you had to create a separate thread just to say something so common, immature, abusive and insensitive that you would have said in his thread.

Perhaps your exuberance is driven by quest for attention which wouldn't have come if your comment had come in the page 3 or 4 of his thread.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Palava With Ladies by Homeboiy: 3:41pm On May 18, 2021
Oga do wetin dey your mind
Re: Wedding Palava With Ladies by DenreleDave(m): 3:50pm On May 18, 2021
Bluezy13:
And you had to create a separate thread just to say something so common, immature, abusive and insensitive that you would have said in his thread.

Perhaps your exuberance is driven by quest for attention which wouldn't have come if your comment had come in the page 3 or 4 of the his thread.

Have u been told?

That you have been mad for ages.... Keep gloring in ur madness grin
Re: Wedding Palava With Ladies by Dreadlock69(m): 8:01pm On May 18, 2021
I will do a very blissful traditional wedding

She I'll wear a very beautiful attire

Everything will look colourful

But that white marriage nah

I've never seen any white picture for our living room

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Without Rituals Nowadays / How Pressure Makes Women Susceptible To Temptations / Romancelander Everyday Is All About How Bad The Females Are(nigeria Female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.