Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Forgiven People Is Not A Sin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forgiven People Is Not A Sin (2476 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by isbir(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2011
If you know truly that you also offended God Almighty
and you seek his forgiveness, I see no reason why you
should not forget people.

I have forgiven those who have offended me and i'm also
seeking forgiveness from those whom i have offended

Have a clear mind and forgive easily

Thanks
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by likeme(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2011
From experience, when a good girl has turned bad, she is bad forever.
DO NOT MARRY SOMEBODY THAT YOUR LOVE IS NO LONGER IN HER HEART

If it is not flowing, it is not, you cant force it out.

She will continually compare you to the guy and how can you trust that she had it only once with him.

Move on bruv
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by ShyOne(f): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2011
@op

You should be aware that her Actions ARE AND HAVE SPOKEN for her - HER WORDS ARE NOT so stop listening to her.

Her Mouth: - words are easy and cheap
She confessed
She told me
She said this
She promised that
(yada yada yada yada - blah, blah, blah, blah)

Her Actions: - proves loyalty and/or also unveils crooks and liars
[list]
[li]She spread her legs for another,
She sends her lover YOUR text message you sent to her professing your love and adulation FOR HER - SHE SENT IT TO HIM AS THOUGH SHER WROTE IT TO HIM - which really mocks both you and him - [Shy one gives a very sick and shocking LOLOLOLOLOL] [/li]
[/list]

You are on NL - speaking out loud what you should do.   IF you felt you should stay with her - you wouldn't be on NL asking for advice from strangers.  You know her better than we do.  You know that you should move on.  But you don't want to, because a) you are holding on to a love that is OVER  and b) you don't want to disappoint family and c) you spent money on her so you see the investment loss.

Let me ask you this: 

1) When she is pregnant will it be yours without a doubt?
2)  You and I both know that she wouldn't have shared any of this if you hadn't discovered the text message - she lacks honesty and forthrightness - she is lying to you because she was caught - she will sleep with him again if given the chance and I can bet she has slept with him so many times that she has lost count but it is safer to tell you ONE TIME than to spell out the many different times for fear of crushing you further and/or condemning herself to BIG OLE' LovePeddler in your eyes - she will sleep with another, not just him - even once married to you because I deeply believe that what a person does when single will be similar to what they do once married (her consciousness is her consciousness however developed or undeveloped she has carved it) - her loyalty wasn't to you even after the money, the engagement, your discovery of her deceit. 

She is running scared of you, her parents, your parents, people that know the 2 of you are involved with each other and she is spoon shovel feeding you answers that she is piecing together out of desperation/fear and a part of her is actually relieved that you are now aware of the other guy so DON'T BELIEVE the "he doesn't want to marry her and that evil is the reason she spread those thighs," - he very well might want to marry her but you are still in the picture and the elders anticipation of a wedding is there as well so she hasn't seriously entertained the idea yet.  You never know. Now that she knows that you know - her next steps could be to release you from the relationship.

My advice:

Move on - God will hold, caress and care for you emotionally, spiritually and physically while you recover from this Mishlebach and will introduce you to your "mate" who will honor you by keeping her legs crossed in the presence of other men, among other things.
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by otokx(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2011
So we still have boys like this on nairaland?
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by deniyor: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2011
After so many years, its hard to move on but dude, do you want to feel the way you are right now for the rest of your life? Your parents and her parents will not be the ones to live with the girl, you will. Their opinion doesnt really matter in this case.
Fact of the case is, the girl does not love you, and you are lucky that she has told you that in as little words. It is IMPOSSIBLE for any lady to force herself to love a guy. She is keeping you only cos the other guy is not serious with her. In as little words, you are the back up in case her relationship with the other guy fails. Do you think you deserve to be no 2 for the rest of your life?
You may be afraid of moving on, or wondering if you can do any better. I've been in similar shoes b4 and I learn't that it is hard to move on but its the best decision I ever made. But take that step and start loving yourself. You will find someone much more deserving of your love.
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by MMM2(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2011
op
once cheat will alwayz cheat,
use ur tongue count ur teeth.
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2011
this is one of the reason why divorce rates is very high as hell, when you both get married now, both of you will start running round the house, with stew spoon canning each-other, you go they say, u cheated on me, while we were dating, she will tell you, i told u and u said it ok.

why dnt u just walk out of the relationship and move on, than increase the rate of divorvce in the next 5 years?
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by iice(f): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2011
lol @ work of evil.
Silly humans.
How won't she be having a hard time deciding when she's dealing with two different people.
Greed. . .tufiakwa.
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by LordReed(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2011
iice:

lol @ work of evil. 
Silly humans.
How won't she be having a hard time deciding when she's dealing with two different people. 
Greed. . .tufiakwa. 

Kai! I like this girl!
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by pepperless: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2011
@ OP i tink d gurl is using u as a second fiddles cuz she does nt wnt to loose on both sides and if u are stupid wnuf to fal into her whimps den u av goofed.look @ it dis way, wot if d oda guy too has been serious wiv her, wld she stil tel u dt she wil recover d long lost luv she has for u Dont play a second fiddle mhen cuz anoda guy mite come along and steal ur place, so shine ur gogoro eyes
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2011
@op
This gal told loud and clear that the only reason she is still with you is because the other guy aint serious about marrying her. So, spending any more time with her is a waste of your valuable life as you are clearly second (or third) best!
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by francisj(m): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2011
sorry ,your gal have fall into the hand of a real caner" who have excessively koboko her.
perhap, while she was with you (b4 the NYSC),you were not doing the stuff wella , ,I mean bas-hing the punany wella
experience show that female corp member also uses that 11 months of service yr
to enjoy full se-xual satisfaction.We guy here up north do not waste such chance, so
most of the corp members are normally cane-d wella b4 the end of their service yr,the guy
may not b ready to marry her but the memory of the escapes is what is still in her brain.
I ADVICED YOU TO 4GIVE HER ,4GET ABOUT IT AND GIVE HER THE REAL THING,show her u can do more than the guy,she will change.
go ahead and continue your marriage arrangement.
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by Babypinkyz(f): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2011
With lot of advices bn given by diff NLnders,now u knw what to do. QUIT
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by stuffs4me(m): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2011
@ poster
This NYSC thing sef, she was posted to a state and she fell in love with someone there, what if she was posted to another part of the country, she would have fallen in love with a totally different person there also. Guy! This your girl doesn’t love you o! cos she don’t have no qualms about parting her thighs for just anyone once you are not around.

Hmm! Are you ready to be policing her all over the place? God help you the day you travel out of town, meehn na so all your friends and neighbors go just dey finish am
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by francisj(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2011
@ poster

Can you swear that you have never ba-ng another punany during ur gal absent !!!
you are lucky she told u of bashi-ng the guy once(let just assume it is once).

Instead of yelling ,and expecting NL to tell you to quit, you should have ask yourself ,
what the hell is wrong with you ?

how can your gal confess of sleeping with another person ?
and even say ,she is in love with the Guy!!!
It simply implies ,that you are not man enough.
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by HighChief4(m): 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2011
Shy-One:

@op

You should be aware that her Actions ARE AND HAVE SPOKEN for her - HER WORDS ARE NOT so stop listening to her.

Her Mouth: - words are easy and cheap
She confessed
She told me
She said this
She promised that
(yada yada yada yada - blah, blah, blah, blah)

Her Actions: - proves loyalty and/or also unveils crooks and liars
[list]
[li]She spread her legs for another,
She sends her lover YOUR text message you sent to her professing your love and adulation FOR HER - SHE SENT IT TO HIM AS THOUGH SHER WROTE IT TO HIM - which really mocks both you and him - [Shy one gives a very sick and shocking LOLOLOLOLOL] [/li]
[/list]

You are on NL - speaking out loud what you should do. IF you felt you should stay with her - you wouldn't be on NL asking for advice from strangers. You know her better than we do. You know that you should move on. But you don't want to, because a) you are holding on to a love that is OVER and b) you don't want to disappoint family and c) you spent money on her so you see the investment loss.

Let me ask you this:

1) When she is pregnant will it be yours without a doubt?
2) You and I both know that she wouldn't have shared any of this if you hadn't discovered the text message - she lacks honesty and forthrightness - she is lying to you because she was caught - she will sleep with him again if given the chance and I can bet she has slept with him so many times that she has lost count but it is safer to tell you ONE TIME than to spell out the many different times for fear of crushing you further and/or condemning herself to BIG OLE' LovePeddler in your eyes - she will sleep with another, not just him - even once married to you because I deeply believe that what a person does when single will be similar to what they do once married (her consciousness is her consciousness however developed or undeveloped she has carved it) - her loyalty wasn't to you even after the money, the engagement, your discovery of her deceit.

She is running scared of you, her parents, your parents, people that know the 2 of you are involved with each other and she is spoon shovel feeding you answers that she is piecing together out of desperation/fear and a part of her is actually relieved that you are now aware of the other guy so DON'T BELIEVE the "he doesn't want to marry her and that evil is the reason she spread those thighs," - he very well might want to marry her but you are still in the picture and the elders anticipation of a wedding is there as well so she hasn't seriously entertained the idea yet. You never know. Now that she knows that you know - her next steps could be to release you from the relationship.

My advice:

Move on - God will hold, caress and care for you emotionally, spiritually and physically while you recover from this Mishlebach and will introduce you to your "mate" who will honor you by keeping her legs crossed in the presence of other men, among other things.

Well said and detailed. @OP You just have to move on bro, so that you dont end up marrying your enemy.
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by UncleJJ(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2011
I Luv Women ,  they do the destruction themselves wink

Speaking from a place called my heart: i wish she find's happiness wit this guy.

P.S - Tis reminds me university , all the booty in the world , woof woof, smoking and riding around town with my pals, just enjoying freedom and been a man, we get chicks and loose chicks fast and we never felt this emotional thing - because we was busy living life, , tupac,ja rule, fifty,ashanti, shyne,

I still remember this girl, i really liked, damn she had light skin, smooth light skin, nice tits, fashionable, she always used to greet me properly;;; good morning, good afternoon --- not this hi , whatz up nonsense,

What am trying to explain is that, like cars , girls are different, some are fast, some slow, some big some small, some burn fuel , some save fuel cool

If you are still alive and have'nt committed suicide , remember , BEER LOVES YOU grin
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by edoyad(m): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2011
UncleJJ:

I Luv Women ,  they do the destruction themselves wink

Speaking from a place called my heart: i wish she find's happiness wit this guy.

P.S - Tis reminds me university , all the booty in the world , woof woof, smoking and riding around town with my pals, just enjoying freedom and been a man, we get chicks and loose chicks fast and we never felt this emotional thing - because we was busy living life, , tupac,ja rule, fifty,ashanti, shyne,

I still remember this girl, i really liked, damn she had light skin, smooth light skin, nice bosoms, fashionable, she always used to greet me properly;;; good morning, good afternoon --- not this hi , whatz up nonsense,

What am trying to explain is that, like cars , girls are different, some are fast, some slow, some big some small, some burn fuel , some save fuel cool

If you are still alive and have'nt committed suicide , remember , BEER LOVES YOU grin
Lol grin oh my lohd. Best advice so far grin
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by Heineken(m): 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2011
@ op. I beg u.pls,dnt continue wit dat gal u wnt 2 call ur wife. At least u both already knew b4 her goin 4 dat Nysc? Dats a very big rubbish. Havin sex outsyd wen u knw u hv someone waitin 4 u at home?
But girls are wicked and heartless o.
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by BloodShed1: 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2011
@OP

QUIT!!!!

If you stay with this broad then you're letting her know that you'll tolerate whatever other rubbish she has in store for you.
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 29, 2011
Kwa! Kwa! Kwa! I laff in abriba.
@op- comedian Chris Rock said, "never ask a woman about how many men she has forked cos you can never get the truth". Let me tell you something that you dont know- that corper guys didnt cane your chick once. He canned her almost on a regular basis. And also i dont think they used protection all the time.
Sorry dude, your girl is a 1st class slut. Drop that b.itc.h like its hot cos all she looks up to you for is financial aid n emotional support. Her love is with the corper with the sweet koboko.
A word is enough for the mugu.
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by hollandis(f): 7:27am On Apr 29, 2011
What kind of a man are you that will permit such unwarranted statement from a ur girl's mouth.She had the tenedous temerity and tendous tendency to terrible state some bleeping words and here you her asking for advice.That's why I love myself.I love hollandis,cos wetin for happen ehn, ?'".#*
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by natasha: 8:11am On Apr 29, 2011
[She further explain that the guy's love is still
disturbing her but she don't think the guy is really interested in marrying her)

The above statement of yours to me implies that but for the fact that the "guy" didnt show interest in marrying her, she'd have dumped ur behind a long time ago. Sometimes love hurts but you have to be real.
Say you marry her and in 3 years time, this guy comes back to her life saying he's now ready to marry her? dont you think she'll walk out on you to his arms? She threw away 6 years of your relationship because she fell in love with someone else and was ready to settle down with the guy but because he hasnt shown any sign of seriousness thats why she's sticking with you.
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by femmy2010(m): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2011
When it comes to marriage,it is not advisable to harbor doubts.
It would have been a different thing if she confessed because she felt guilty of her action and not because she was caught by you.
Quit the relationship.
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by TONYAJIRI: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2011
you can forgive her,but just let her go.if u love someone u have to let the person go
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by yinyems(m): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2011
yea bro u gotta do both, forgive n forget, n heyy look on the bright side, if she aint 4 u that means "THE ONE" is still out there, i know it must b hard as ur fiancee but u dont want to live the rest of ur years in doubt do u? n find comfort in the fact that all u hav invested in here wud still b less than if u spent on chasing/dating multiple babes during the period u were together, its def goona hurt but u have to do wats best for YOU!

plus mannn if shes forwarding msgs u send her to that other nigga, best beleive ur NOT A PRIORITY

nuff said, Jah bless
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by isbir(m): 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2011
Thanks for all your concern, I'm very grateful.
people that voted for quitting are more than
people that voted for forgiving. there is no point
giving her any further consideration than to QUIT

thanks so much for your contribution
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by sylve11: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2011
gals self. . . .must they weep if they go for NYSC? sad cool
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by HighChief4(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2011
^^^Some dey comot their wedding ring for camp sef
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by arramyjay: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2011
Let who that is without sin cast the first stone, in 6yrs cross ur heart dat u didnt cheat on her. lipsrsealed
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by jaybee3(m): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2011
^^^^^
I cross ma heart cool cool
Re: Forgiven People Is Not A Sin by arramyjay: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2011
Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

place of God / My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? / What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.