Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Bride Mistakenly Had Séx With Groomsman – He Couldn’t Resist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Mistakenly Had Séx With Groomsman – He Couldn’t Resist (2481 Views)

My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Bride Mistakenly Had Séx With Groomsman - He Didn't Resist (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Bride Mistakenly Had Séx With Groomsman – He Couldn’t Resist by DonphilopusGuy: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2013

A Chinese bride mistakenly had séx with her new husband’s groomsman, after she had jumped into the wrong béd.

According to reports by Chinese media, Huang, the bride, during the night went out for bathroom located outhouse and then entered the wrong room on her return.

When the woman woke up she realized what had happened. She ran through the house yelling for help and accusing the groomsman of ráping.

It was decided by everyone that the groomsman Ruan should pay the newlywed couple 20,000 yuan.

Meanwhile Ruan resposnded that he wasn’t the one who had done something wrong adding that he had no money.

The couple later took the matter to police, but a county-level court ruled that the groomsman was not guilty of rápe.

FUC€ING SOURCE
Re: Bride Mistakenly Had Séx With Groomsman – He Couldn’t Resist by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2013

(1)

8 Text Guys Never Want To Recieve / Your Idea Of A Good TGIF / 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.