Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili (9819 Views)

APC Manifesto (81 Promises) :let Keep Records People / #buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by loco4love: 10:41pm On May 04, 2011
Mrs Akunyili,

We are already hope becos of Nigerian mismanagement of the economy. We are not asking for free money now. Just provide jobs in manufacturing, service and healthcare industries etc.With good pay and benefits. We are suffering. We need access to credit so we can start businesses and employ youths. Nigerian government and street criminals are killing the hope. We need help.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by NwaNimo1(m): 11:10pm On May 04, 2011
Next time dont distribute 'Half Chop' to people - kiss
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Musiwa13: 11:13pm On May 05, 2011
hmm
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by nigger009(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2011
Dora is beating her chest that she announced to Nigerians when the former president was dead. And I am asking, is it not her duty? Is it not part of the oath she took? On the other hand what she did in the just concluded senatorial election is it do or die or not? We know you one by one. Dora, you don't have a stand, you are just like a pendulum you swing from one direction to another. People like you are too emotional and dangerous, That what happened to Peter Obi who is now very discriminatory, wicked and dangerous plus tricky. I can remember when he did his first campaighn in 2003, he looks very promising but look at him now, very tricky busy tricking his people and thats the type of Dora. We know them one by one, Dora has gone tricky and selfish or may be she was misinformed Loading,
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Musiwa13: 7:00pm On May 06, 2011
hmm
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by chines4(m): 1:19pm On May 10, 2011
nigger009:

Dora is beating her chest that she announced to Nigerians when the former president was dead. And I am asking, is it not her duty? Is it not part of the oath she took? On the other hand what she did in the just concluded senatorial election is it do or die or not? We know you one by one. Dora, you don't have a stand, you are just like a pendulum you swing from one direction to another. People like you are too emotional and dangerous, That what happened to Peter Obi who is now very discriminatory, wicked and dangerous plus tricky. I can remember when he did his first campaighn in 2003, he looks very promising but look at him now, very tricky busy tricking his people and thats the type of Dora. We know them one by one, Dora has gone tricky and selfish or may be she was misinformed Loading,
Are u sure that u'r from Anambra State. Or are u a member of Anambrarain in Diaspora that are are running away from kidnappers. Do you think its easy to beat Ngige in Anambra Central? My brother Dora try no be small
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by papadonkee: 11:03am On May 11, 2011
@Roadstar

I heard that Aunty Dora has a team of online juggernauts, paid to advance the myth that she is God's gift to Naija, and to tear down anyone foolhardy enough to try to sully her sparkly, shiny image.

Pray tell, are you one of them?

I think you are, if you can boldly come online to say Dora was rigged out by Ngige, the people's champion.

You must be on her pay roll, given that you are as brutishly incompetent at your job as she was at hers.

I hope you are more loyal than her, or the next thing we know, you'll be singing the praises of Buhari, or GEJ, or whoever pays your house rent next. Just like we expect your Madam, the NAFDAC Superhero, to come crawling back to the PDP anytime soon.

That's right, we should start calling her Madam Pendulum - because she swings from one side to the other, regularly, like clockwork.

Mscheeeeeew!

PDP!!!
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by chines4(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2011
papadonkee:

@Roadstar

I heard that Aunty Dora has a team of online juggernauts, paid to advance the myth that she is God's gift to Naija, and to tear down anyone foolhardy enough to try to sully her sparkly, shiny image.

Pray tell, are you one of them?

I think you are, if you can boldly come online to say Dora was rigged out by Ngige, the people's champion.

You must be on her pay roll, given that you are as brutishly[b] incompetent at your job as she was at hers.[/b]

I hope you are more loyal than her, or the next thing we know, you'll be singing the praises of Buhari, or GEJ, or whoever pays your house rent next. Just like we expect your Madam, the NAFDAC Superhero, to come crawling back to the PDP anytime soon.

That's right, we should start calling her Madam Pendulum - because she swings from one side to the other, regularly, like clockwork.

Mscheeeeeew!

PDP!!!

@Papadonkee

Prof. Dora can be anything but definitely not incompetent
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Kobojunkie: 12:22pm On May 11, 2011
chines4:

@Papadonkee

Not according to her most recent record as a civil servant!
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by chines4(m): 12:25pm On May 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Not according to her most recent record as a civil servant!

Which is?
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Kobojunkie: 12:28pm On May 11, 2011
chines4:

Which is?

If you don't have a clue of her record, what in the world were you commenting on? Her bedroom skills??
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by chines4(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

If you don't have a clue of her record, what in the world were you commenting on? Her bedroom skills??

As NAFDAC boss she performed wonderfully, as a Minister she was courageous, what again?
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Kobojunkie: 12:44pm On May 11, 2011
chines4:

As NAFDAC boss she performed wonderfully, as a Minister she was courageous, what again?

ROFLMAO!!! Ololoriba~!!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by HighChief4(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

ROFLMAO!!! Ololoriba~!!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

Who among her colleagues performed better than her. Just mention one person
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by chines4(m): 1:32pm On May 11, 2011
Help me ask her?
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by papadonkee: 4:59pm On May 11, 2011
chines4:

@Papadonkee

As Minister of Information, she was a walking disaster!

Her re-branding project was a joke of global proportions; her fight with the NCC was a distasteful power grab; her attempts to erase the use of the word "naija" was a mistake that exposed her disconnect with the average Nigerian, I could go on and on and on.

She rode in on her back of her achievements at NAFDAC, but that horse died years ago.

Madam Pendulum is a fraud, a fake, and a shining example of the typical Nigerian bootlicker.

PDP!!!
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by chines4(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2011
papadonkee:

As Minister of Information, she was a walking disaster!

Her re-branding project was a joke of global proportions; her fight with the NCC was a distasteful power grab; her attempts to erase the use of the word "naija" was a mistake that exposed her disconnect with the average Nigerian, I could go on and on and on.

She rode in on her back of her achievements at NAFDAC, but that horse died years ago.

Madam Pendulum is a fraud, a fake, and a shining example of the typical Nigerian bootlicker.

PDP!!!

Your personal opinion, Even if you don't like the woman as a person, pls don't deny her achievement, let every other public office holders do the same. Nigeria will be better for it. Remember Nigeria: Good people Great Nation

Although what we actually need is change of altitude and not re branding
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 12, 2011
chines4:

Your personal opinion, Even if you don't like the woman as a person, pls don't deny her achievement, let every other public office holders do the same. Nigeria will be better for it. Remember Nigeria: Good people Great Nation

Although what we actually need is change of altitude and not re branding

Even you could figure that out . . . . . and yet you think she did an excellent job! undecided
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by chines4(m): 5:25pm On May 12, 2011
Ujujoan:

Even you could figure that out . . . . . and yet you think she did an excellent job! undecided

And you think you can do better?.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 10:41am On May 13, 2011
chines4:

And you think you can do better?.

Being in tune with the reals NEEDS of the people is all it takes to be a good leader!

Madam Dora let her success at NAFDAC and her need to reamin in the spotlight get into her brain . . . . somewhere along the line, she lost touch!

I don't know if I can do better, but the whole idea is to WANT to try. Not for your personal interest, but for the interest of the masses!
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by chines4(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2011
Ujujoan:

Being in tune with the reals NEEDS of the people is all it takes to be a good leader!

Madam Dora let her success at NAFDAC and her need to reamin in the spotlight get into her brain . . . . somewhere along the line, she lost touch!

I don't know if I can do better, but the whole idea is to WANT to try. Not for your personal interest, but for the interest of the masses!

Personally I believe that she tried as a person, and should be commended and not crucified. Prof Akunyili, Ngozi Okonji-Iwula and Oby Ezekwesili should be commended for achieving a feat that we men can't achieved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Administration Vs Muhammed Buhari's Administration / Malami, Northern Political Forces Blocking Abba Kyari’s Extradition – HURIWA / Hadi Sirika: FG Will Open Bid For Nigeria Air Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.