Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) (69686 Views)

'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) / Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by orikoku: 4:44pm On May 19, 2021
Jubril from sudan.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Biafranboys: 5:21pm On May 19, 2021
sarrki:
President Muhammad Buhari is currently in France at the summit on financing African economies

The man can embarrass the geographical expression

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srCpDE50bNs
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by iamDrRhymes(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Not a fan of Buhari but how he doesn’t respond s to critics and pressures is something one could adopt.
i tell you bro, you have observe well.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by dnawah(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2021
sarrki:
President Muhammad Buhari is currently in France at the summit on financing African economies
some people can be stupid o!; Una na see say him plug translation ear phones.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Gift96: 7:41pm On May 19, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

What's your brand of drink pls
Hero.. I can take it on his behalf.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by chubinwa(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2021
This one that is suffering from schizophrenia
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by 24SEVEN: 8:53pm On May 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Sometimes You will begin to wonder what these Muslim guys do sit in their various small mosque to do....after head prayers

This is exactly one of them. Discussing one irrelevant stuffs to another......how buhari is like Prophet Mohammed who migrated in form of a cow and rotated as corn beef..

If not tell me where terrorrist discussions takes place if not there.......

Meanwhile Isreal should step up her game further in Phasing out all forms of terrrorism.

Other terrorist countries should heed the lesson Isreal is currently dishing out to palestines..

Wassup.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by afube: 8:55pm On May 19, 2021
sarrki:
See where Yusuf put his glasses.

He thinks he can confuse my supreme leader.

He wants to make my supreme leader give a lecture at the Radio University today.

Copied

Ugo egbujo cheesy grin grin grin

what is this one saying?
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 19, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Not a fan of Buhari but how he doesn’t respond s to critics and pressures is something one could adopt.
Honestly bro.. Thats a huge trait I noticed & admire about him.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by harakiri(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2021
sarrki:

Day after Day after DAY there is more proof that the real Buhari is long dead...

When some people go on social media typing crap and posting meaningless memes I begin to wonder...

Maybe the outcome would have been different if it was a Yoruba, Hausa or Benue man that has been challenging the Fulani slave masters and their Southern slaves like MNK has been doing.

For years I have always said it that Tribalism and Religious shenanigans will kill this country...it is already happening.

There was a country...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 4:45am On May 20, 2021
Abeg let the dead rest in peace. Don't insult the memory of the dead.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by omokudu(m): 5:22am On May 20, 2021
sarrki:
See where Yusuf put his glasses.

He thinks he can confuse my supreme leader.

He wants to make my supreme leader give a lecture at the Radio University today.

Copied

Ugo egbujo cheesy grin grin grin

I have a colleague who wears his like Buhari, he told me he wears it that way cos the frame hurts his ears (could be same reason).
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Valkrie: 5:23am On May 20, 2021
sarrki:

Hah.....Nigeria is in trouble...!!!
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Nobody: 8:11am On May 20, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Lol.. You can't turn a deaf ear to 250million people even you wanted to.. What do you think the steady medical trips are for?
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by femi4: 8:13am On May 20, 2021
sarrki:
he doesn't want to aggravate his ear challenges
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On May 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Sometimes You will begin to wonder what these Muslim guys do sit in their various small mosque to do....after head prayers

This is exactly one of them. Discussing one irrelevant stuffs to another......how buhari is like Prophet Mohammed who migrated in form of a cow and rotated as corn beef..

If not tell me where terrorrist discussions takes place if not there.......

Meanwhile Isreal should step up her game further in Phasing out all forms of terrrorism.

Other terrorist countries should heed the lesson Isreal is currently dishing out to palestines..
True

If Israel finishes with Hamas, Boko Haram can relocate to gaza and allow us have peace
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On May 20, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
lol, see you

He doesn't have the intellectual capacity to respond or react to anything if it isn't prepared on paper.

The last time he tried it he goofed on his 98% + 5% theory

Forget criticism, even supposed laudable strides he can't comment on them if they aren't prepared speech

The last time he tried talking unprepared abroad he goofed with the prime minister of west Germany line
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 20, 2021
saddeeqrunka:
Many people on this Nairaland won't just mind their business, let this man be on his own undecided
who takes a Sadiq Abdul serious

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by saddeeqrunka(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2021
Mikecold:
who takes a Sadiq Abdul serious

I don't care undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On May 20, 2021
saddeeqrunka:

I don't care undecided
sir-dick, go and play with kettle

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:09am On May 20, 2021
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

God bless Our Darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

We made our post without quoting any baga,
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition,
If you don't want God to bless your darling Papa, quote this post to say rubbish

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2021
Lifeless useless terrorist

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by sojayy(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2021
Ok
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by SmartPolician: 9:10am On May 20, 2021
And how is this newsworthy? undecided
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2021
His ears are weak....
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by LoudLord(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2021
Dead mehn!!!

NL na Cruise!!!
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2021
Photo president grin grin grin
Na photo we vote
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by engrfaruq(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2021
Kukukillus:
He dare not put the glass or even nose mask band on his ears walahi, the ear is plastic cosmetic type grin

Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2021
plaindealer:
Naija POWER.

grin grin grin grin grin
the pink trousers those France guards dey wear na waa
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by mofedamijo(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

I understand your point though. However, dont adopt that as a leader. If you find yourself in an organisation and you're the boss, please don't adopt that.

As a leader, you're there to listen to people and respond accordingly. Do that in an organised environment and you're on your way home.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.