Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) (69724 Views)

'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) / Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by KaptainAfrika: 9:14am On May 20, 2021
What a glorious achievement. Looooooool.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Jesuschristus: 9:14am On May 20, 2021
Lol,same Buhari that's dead
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Coolboy21(m): 9:15am On May 20, 2021
Chat me up on this number for your payment after winning 09062882123
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by saddeeqrunka(m): 9:15am On May 20, 2021
grin
Mikecold:
sir-dick, go and play with kettle

Okay Daddy
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by FirstbornWds: 9:15am On May 20, 2021
FarahAideed:
He can't even fix his reading glasses properly yet some people waiting for him to fix Nigeria

Lol. I was really looking forward to reading this. �

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 9:15am On May 20, 2021
This isn’t sth new, he most probably has issues with his ears , explains why he doesn’t use his nose mask on his ears too.

It’s nothing to mock him about abeg.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by tivhador: 9:15am On May 20, 2021
sarrki:
President Muhammad Buhari is currently in France at the summit on financing African economies.

After his minions have squandered all of our country's money, he now goes abroad to find ways to ask for more money?

Wowu! shocked
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 9:16am On May 20, 2021
Imagine the sort of useless piece of news making FP this morning.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2021
Not everything is front page worthy...not even this news
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by engrfaruq(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2021
Mikecold:
sir-dick, go and play with kettle

Coming from someone with a stinking anus that has yet to see water for the past couple of days...
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Jesuschristus: 9:17am On May 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Sometimes You will begin to wonder what these Muslim guys do sit in their various small mosque to do....after head prayers

This is exactly one of them. Discussing one irrelevant stuffs to another......how buhari is like Prophet Mohammed who migrated in form of a cow and rotated as corn beef..

If not tell me where terrorrist discussions takes place if not there.......

Meanwhile Isreal should step up her game further in Phasing out all forms of terrrorism.

Other terrorist countries should heed the lesson Isreal is currently dishing out to palestines..

Same punishment will be dish out to the children and women of IPOB in south east
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:19am On May 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Sometimes You will begin to wonder what these Muslim guys do sit in their various small mosque to do....after head prayers

This is exactly one of them. Discussing one irrelevant stuffs to another......how buhari is like Prophet Mohammed who migrated in form of a cow and rotated as corn beef..

Meanwhile Isreal should step up her game further in Phasing out all forms of terrrorism.

Other terrorist countries should heed the lesson Isreal is currently dishing out to palestines..

Acknowledge knowledge
Ignore ignorance
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by jidxin(m): 9:19am On May 20, 2021
plaindealer:

The frame is sitting on the President's ears in this picture so how come the plastic earlobe didn't go down?

ipob, see ya life.

Hatred, bitterness and bigotry no good for your poor health...

grin grin

So u mean once he puts on his glass he cannot touch or readjust it? Sense is far from u sir
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by kinggSamuel(m): 9:19am On May 20, 2021
if he likes let him wear it on his nose. it doesnt consign moi
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On May 20, 2021
engrfaruq:

Coming from someone with a stinking anus that has yet to see water for the past couple of days...
Far-look we all know the people who always squat to pee because their anus leaks out while passing urine

If you can't see them that's because of your short sightedness for a Far-look

Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Bankowner: 9:21am On May 20, 2021
plaindealer:

The frame is sitting on the President's ears in this picture so how come the plastic earlobe didn't go down?

ipob, see ya life.

Hatred, bitterness and bigotry no good for your poor health...

grin grin

Thank you o! Abeg make dem free Buhari for dis eyeglasses matter. Me sef dey put on my own like that sometimes especially when I’m on a laptop or computer. It makes it easier to align your neck in a better position instead of straining it. No big deal!
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Goldbw122(m): 9:21am On May 20, 2021
Hmm
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by 25ahmad(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2021
Honduras01:
what do you expect from a ful@ni herdsmen like him? grin
New swags... You hate fulani but fulani will is the number one citizen in the country
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Chirowman(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2021
Okay
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by woleabayo(f): 9:24am On May 20, 2021
wetin concern ur mama
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Salisu19(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2021
Stop comparing Buhari to prophet Muhammad, you don't know anything about prophet Muhammad please......
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Decent09(m): 9:31am On May 20, 2021
sarrki:
President Muhammad Buhari is currently in France at the summit on financing African economies.

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1394743233503236102?s=19

Waiting we no go hear from yeyebrities, abi still dey pain you
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Decent09(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2021
[quote author=25ahmad post=101875905] New swags... You hate fulani but fulani will is the number one citizen in the country[/quo

And after him na another Fulani man Atikulates
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Angrygoat: 9:35am On May 20, 2021
Side view. This person ain't buhari
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 9:40am On May 20, 2021
We hope Mr President represents us well at the summit..
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by gidado14(m): 9:43am On May 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

you're a stupid small headed muther fucker, what Muslims usually do in a masjid is to pray you bastard, we ain't get time to plan for any idiot, if we do believe me you won't sit and be posting this shit because you're dead.

Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 9:44am On May 20, 2021
I can't believe bubu thinks his cap is his ears!
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by learnedman(m): 9:50am On May 20, 2021
The plague of Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by deepwater(f): 9:51am On May 20, 2021
chatinent:
Lol

Is there sth about those ears we don't know?

Wise one spotted
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Dpaulie(m): 9:51am On May 20, 2021
Surprised??
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by macjireh: 9:54am On May 20, 2021
Great day to u my good people on nairaland...Pls I'm not prone to doing this but right now I need ur help....I've not been paid salary for almost 4months now and its not been easy to feed my 2kids...I'm in serious debts right now and my house rent has expired...Pls if u can assist me with anything,, It will be greatly appreciated...Thanks
ACCESS BANK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety / Biafra: Presidency Responds To Obasanjo's Call On Buhari To Meet With Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.