Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) (69715 Views)

'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) / Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 20, 2021
gidado14:

you're a stupid small headed muther fucker, what Muslims usually do in a masjid is to pray you bastard, we ain't get time to plan for any idiot, if we do believe me you won't sit and be posting this shit because you're dead.

Nobody has monopoly of nonsense. Try it and Nigeria that is already collapsing will finally cease to exist.

But anyway Nigeria is doomed to fail and must collapse one day...for everybody to go their own way.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Afamcy: 10:00am On May 20, 2021
How is this one news.. how about me that wore ma shoes on ma ears did it come out on front page?
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by cybertron88: 10:07am On May 20, 2021
chatinent:
Lol

Is there sth about those ears we don't know?
The imposter is wearing a mask hen e d elastic nature of the ear can hold d glass.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 10:08am On May 20, 2021
HONESTLY, I CAN SEE THAT HATRED IS A WASTE OF HUMAN LIFE
WHAT IS UP IN AN EYE GLASS TO SUDDENLY BECOME A GLOBAL NEWS
WHEN THERE ARE MANY TEETHING ISSUES TROUBLING HUMANITY...TUFIAKWA!
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 10:30am On May 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Sometimes You will begin to wonder what these Muslim guys do sit in their various small mosque to do....after head prayers

This is exactly one of them. Discussing one irrelevant stuffs to another......how buhari is like Prophet Mohammed who migrated in form of a cow and rotated as corn beef..

If not tell me where terrorrist discussions takes place if not there.......

Meanwhile Isreal should step up her game further in Phasing out all forms of terrrorism.

Other terrorist countries should heed the lesson Isreal is currently dishing out to palestines..
same way Nigeria government should buckle up and finish ESN/IPOB terrorists in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by obidaddy: 10:36am On May 20, 2021
plaindealer:
As usual, Igbos and their dumb and meaningless topics on NL.

What is wrong with the picture sef? The most important thing is the reading lens sitting and perfectly located on his eyes so of what relevance is where the rest of the frame sits.

Jobless, ignorant, bitter, angry, frustrated and bigoted ipob villages gathered to display their foolishness and frustration ..

Sucks to be Igbos for real...

Btw, why is the frame in the picture below perfectly sitting on the president's ears?

Silly Igbos and bad market.. grin grin

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin

This must be another moniker of the DeadVultureMeatGrillBBQ zombie darling daddy lover.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Evii: 10:37am On May 20, 2021
Going to France, I know it's another falling hand to our nation.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by DONFASZY(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2021
Hw can we grow

Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On May 20, 2021
sarrki:
President Muhammad Buhari is currently in France at the summit on financing African economies.

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1394743233503236102?s=19
And you called this Buhari? Do you have eyes at all. Look at that picture very well.. Seems like those that called themselves Nigerians are jazzed or charmed.. What a people!
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by highoctane: 10:51am On May 20, 2021
Irrelevant spotting by the Op, Can't you see he is wearing a hearing aid, also at the second picture with Macron, which is worn by millions of people all over the world. One of my uncle has one for those who can afford at 145k a piece.
Many of us whose uncles are of Buhari age, are like shrunk dry wood in many villages.
How I dearly wish that I have an uncle like Buhari ooooo no, I will be sleeping on top of $€£.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by engrfaruq(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2021
Mikecold:
Far-look we all know the people who always squat to pee because their anus leaks out while passing urine

If you can't see them that's because of your short sightedness for a Far-look

Lolz... Don't derail the topic, your anus stinks and there's no changing that... You defecate and use tissue to wipe it lightly leaving behind shit deposits, isn't that true?
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by MediMedi(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2021
What is he reading with closed eyes
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 11:07am On May 20, 2021
grin see wicked comments
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 20, 2021
engrfaruq:

Lolz... Don't derail the topic, your anus stinks and there's no changing that... You defecate and use tissue to wipe it lightly leaving behind shit deposits, isn't that true?
Just be crying

You brought anus to this discussion, if you aren't a dirty gay penetrating cow i don't say why that is the only word you can muster

I spit on your scrubbed skull abdul

Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by sojfarm: 11:13am On May 20, 2021
That is really normal for a mannequin
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by engrfaruq(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2021
Mikecold:
Just be crying

You brought anus to this discussion, if you aren't a dirty gay penetrating cow i don't say why that is the only word you can muster

I spit on your scrubbed skull abdul

Why do you keep talking off-point? Are you naturally like this or your hangover made you do this?

Initially your brought out kettle topic when the thread has nothing to do with kettle, then you uploaded some popularly known war-zone pic of a thirsty boy fetching urine from a cow and now this...

Wait, are you some kid or what? How old are you? Declare your age so I'd know who I'm even debating with.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 20, 2021
engrfaruq:

Why do you keep talking off-point? Are you naturally like this or your hangover made you do this?

Initially your brought out kettle topic when the thread has nothing to do with kettle, then you uploaded some popularly known war-zone pic of a thirsty boy fetching urine from a cow and now this...

Wait, are you some kid or what? How old are you? Declare your age so I'd know who I'm even debating with.
Abdul, keep crying

That kettle really pained you, what are you doing online have you done your slamming head 7 times to the black stone assignment

Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by engrfaruq(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul, keep crying

That kettle really pained you, what are you doing online have you done your slamming head 7 times assignment

Your refusal to declare your age shows that you're a kid masturbating his 350mb data bonus. This is the last time I'd reply you, go and find your mate.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 20, 2021
engrfaruq:

Your refusal to declare your age shows that you're a kid masturbating his 350mb data bonus. This is the last time I'd reply you, go and find your mate.
Ancient of days, you should be busy with your diapers
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Shimran(m): 11:28am On May 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Sometimes You will begin to wonder what these Muslim guys do sit in their various small mosque to do....after head prayers

This is exactly one of them. Discussing one irrelevant stuffs to another......how buhari is like Prophet Mohammed who migrated in form of a cow and rotated as corn beef..

Meanwhile Isreal should step up her game further in Phasing out all forms of terrrorism.

Other terrorist countries should heed the lesson Isreal is currently dishing out to palestines..

Islam here. Islam there.
Thank you for the promotion.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Raymoarned: 11:32am On May 20, 2021
Dementia
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Shimran(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul, keep crying

That kettle really pained you, what are you doing online have you done your slamming head 7 times to the black stone assignment
Everyday You hardly read a comment in Nairaland without the word Islam/Muslim/Head slamming.

Good job for the promotion.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by adebwalex(m): 11:42am On May 20, 2021
sarrki:
President Muhammad Buhari is currently in France at the summit on financing African economies.

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1394743233503236102?s=19
CAN SOMEONE SUMMERIZE WHAT HE MIGHT BE READING......
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Doubuzofficial: 12:01pm On May 20, 2021
YOU ARE GULLIBLE IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by KunleyY19(m): 12:12pm On May 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

At least try and spell the name of the country well. No be only Isreal... grin grin
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Honduras01: 12:25pm On May 20, 2021
25ahmad:
New swags... You hate fulani but fulani will is the number one citizen in the country

another Fulani sighted cheesy
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by opribo(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2021
This madness is getting out of hand.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by opribo(m): 12:58pm On May 20, 2021
DONFASZY:
Hw can we grow

This picture says a lot.
How do we encourage young ones, to go to school, when we have phd holders clamouring to take a photoshot with a certificateless one. Even the so called WAEC is contentious. It is indeed a sad moment in our history.
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by 25ahmad(m): 1:13pm On May 20, 2021
Honduras01:

another Fulani sighted cheesy
as fulani will continue to rule as he rule your grandfathers. yes politics is just about calculation. You have nothing to do... I have my voters card my family and have theres. And i am proud of that i have fame changers kano, kaduna katsina and kebbi. APC come 2023 we decide
Re: President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) by Honduras01: 1:45pm On May 20, 2021
25ahmad:
as fulani will continue to rule as he rule your grandfathers. yes politics is just about calculation. You have nothing to do... I have my voters card my family and have theres. And i am proud of that i have fame changers kano, kaduna katsina and kebbi. APC come 2023 we decide

grin murderers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking / Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.