Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud (22320 Views)

$65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency / Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by Koryc: 6:38am On May 20, 2021
Where is the money?
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by WorldRichest: 7:04am On May 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Former son-in-law grin

Is that supposed to be a Chieftaincy title or license to steal ?

That's to keep PDP dogs silent and remind them that the thief embezzled the money while serving under the ineffectual buffoon husband of the illiterate grammarian cantankerous sheppopo called Mama Piss.

That will give the APC miscreants something to masturbate on.

What a country of two groups of fools

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by Basher8583: 7:15am On May 20, 2021
BetExpert:
Even Abacha family no steal Nigeria money reach this Buhari own. When it comes to looting Nigeria money, Abacha is a saint where Buhari dey. Abacha never collected over 1 trillion dollars loan like Buhari. After stealing all local money, Buhari still borrow international money and steal that one too. No wonder IBB removed the thief from power in 1985

Guess what? The money the suposed Buhari ex-son in law embezzled was from GEJ's government (2010 - 2014) get your facts right. He married Buharis daughter in 2016 for presidential protection and divorced her when protection was not working as Buhari no send am.

You cannot rope corruptiin on Buhari and his family no matter how much you try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by Charmingpet: 7:24am On May 20, 2021
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by abisolagladys(f): 7:28am On May 20, 2021
Abeg who did he marry that he became ex??
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by Tedpgrass: 7:40am On May 20, 2021
Basher8583:

From repeated allegations against Tunde and Aisha,..... Don't need much more mud to throw at the family.

Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by iswallker(m): 7:52am On May 20, 2021
Coronabirus:
Calling him PMB's son-in-law is a deliberate media trick to twist the actual narration of the story.
He was appointed Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria on the 4th December, 2010. His tenure ended in August 2014.
His sins were under GEJ's administration & dubiously married PMB's daughter in 2016 by expecting to get shield from his previous sins. The marriage didn't give him the needed protection and he divorced the woman in the short spell marriage!
So how many kids did the woman born for him - because I am not understanding.

grin
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by younglleo: 7:57am On May 20, 2021
Someone stole $65mil but i jst dey find £50-£4700 make life better for me. life aint fair!
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by SaiOba: 8:03am On May 20, 2021
Oga, go and tell your father inlaw that you want her back and your sins will be forgiven and erased from the the corruption book immediately.
Amotolongbo:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/19/buharis-former-son-in-law-kumo-breaks-silence-on-being-wanted-for-65m-fraud/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by GTsure: 8:03am On May 20, 2021
At least, he was sacked during GEJ's tenure.

I recall it was exposed in the media when the marriage was about to take place that he had corruption case but they still went ahead to allow the marriage to hold. They shielded him then and remembered his sins only after the marriage broke down.

The moment I read that he's wanted I knew the marriage must have broken down and it's time to use him to shine.

Coronabirus:
Calling him PMB's son-in-law is a deliberate media trick to twist the actual narration of the story.
He was appointed Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria on the 4th December, 2010. His tenure ended in August 2014.
His sins were under GEJ's administration & dubiously married PMB's daughter in 2016 by expecting to get shield from his previous sins. The marriage didn't give him the needed protection and he divorced the woman in the short spell marriage!
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by Basher8583: 8:12am On May 20, 2021
Tedpgrass:

From repeated allegations against Tunde and Aisha,..... Don't need much more mud to throw at the family.

Stop propagating fabricated stories. Bring out facts.

To tag someone as corupt does not require any ounce of struggle.

Once you start struggling with proof then that person is not corrupt
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:44am On May 20, 2021
Coronabirus:
It's obvious he's getting the needed protection of he's being walking freely for six years don't you think?
He hasn't even being charged to court!!
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:45am On May 20, 2021
Basher8583:

Stop propagating fabricated stories. Bring out facts.

To tag someone as corupt does not require any ounce of struggle.

Once you start struggling with proof then that person is not corrupt
Is Diezani corrupt?
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:53am On May 20, 2021
Basher8583:

Guess what? The money the suposed Buhari ex-son in law embezzled was from GEJ's government (2010 - 2014) get your facts right. He married Buharis daughter in 2016 for presidential protection and divorced her when protection was not working as Buhari no send am.

He was sacked by GEJ and investigation was going very fast and smooth till he married Buhari's daughter. Very interesting investigation heats up again after the divorce
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2021
They will twist n drag this issue until it will just die down n be forgotten!
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by Scientist89(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2021
So because he's the former son-in-law of Buhari, that's why he's been witch-hunted. APC-led government only fight perceived enemies in the name of fighting corruption.
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by kabillionaire(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2021
Sharp guy!
He just collected his share of the national cake Buhari is giving out to his kinsmen.
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by Sanctecosma(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2021
Did I hear them say former son-in-law? How and when did he become so?
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by StFabulous(m): 11:53am On May 20, 2021
Did you misappropriate the funds? Yes or No
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by SirBunky85(m): 12:53pm On May 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Former son-in-law grin

Is that supposed to be a Chieftaincy title or license to steal ?
pls how's he pmbs in-law?
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by Basher8583: 2:38pm On May 20, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

He was sacked by GEJ and investigation was going very fast and smooth till he married Buhari's daughter. Very interesting investigation heats up again after the divorce

Wrong again. Please always get your facts right.

Mr. Gimba Yau Kumo was first appointed in 2010 as the Federal Mortgage Bank managing director for five years. His appointment was renewed in January 2015 by Goodluck Jonathan just before leaving office (why am i not surprised).

He was, however, sacked in 2016, along with 25 other Chief Executive Officers by President Buhari.

Please go and research well. I cannot help you on that. Nairaland is not a beer palour where you can gist with unverified facts just to suit your emotion
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:24pm On May 20, 2021
Basher8583:

Wrong again. Please always get your facts right.

Mr. Gimba Yau Kumo was first appointed in 2010 as the Federal Mortgage Bank managing director for five years. His appointment was renewed in January 2015 by Goodluck Jonathan just before leaving office (why am i not surprised).

He was, however, sacked in 2016, along with 25 other Chief Executive Officers by President Buhari.

Please go and research well. I cannot help you on that. Nairaland is not a beer palour where you can gist with unverified facts just to suit your emotion
grin grin grin

See how you're lying with so much confidence

https://www.ngnews247.com/who-is-gimba-yau-kumo-biography-career-wife/

Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by Painintheass221: 3:48pm On May 20, 2021
jerseyboy:
Tell dem say na Buhari send you.

Onpoint cool[i][/i]
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by Basher8583: 4:14pm On May 20, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin grin grin

See how you're lying with so much confidence

https://www.ngnews247.com/who-is-gimba-yau-kumo-biography-career-wife/

I asked you to research well. This attempt is too shallow.
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:31pm On May 20, 2021
Basher8583:

I asked you to research well. This attempt is too shallow.
At least there's an attempt. Why don't you bring urs

Bloody liar!!
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 20, 2021
GTsure:
At least, he was sacked during GEJ's tenure.

I recall it was exposed in the media when the marriage was about to take place that he had corruption case but they still went ahead to allow the marriage to hold. They shielded him then and remembered his sins only after the marriage broke down.

The moment I read that he's wanted I knew the marriage must have broken down and it's time to use him to shine.

He wasy sacked, he finished his 4years tenure!
Re: Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud by Leonron(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/19/buharis-former-son-in-law-kumo-breaks-silence-on-being-wanted-for-65m-fraud/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

E thief abi e no thief?
Wether dem invite you or dem summon you abi dem declare you wanted, go their, clear you name and then sue them for defamation of character... if you no thief di money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) / Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) / President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.