Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State (24692 Views)

Ogun Police Sergeant Prostrates, Begs For Mercy After Threatening Panel Member / Dino Melaye's Guards Shot Police Sergeant. Police Summon Senator (Photo) / Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by Topmaike007(m): 10:12am On May 20, 2021
Look at what we're saying.. Now that IGP has given the police officers order to kill anything ESN /IPOB terrorists they are all online lamenting..

Look at how they renderd those little children fatherless and the funny thing is that he is also an igbo man..

Kanu will never know peace for what he has done to my region..

Police should continue the house to house search and arrest anyone that is Ipob terrorists. And kill anyone that resist arrest.

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by LordLugard1: 10:12am On May 20, 2021
IGBOS, THIS SEED WILL GEMINATE, GROWS AND HARVESTED BY BOTH PLANTERS AND SUPPORTERS.

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by PussyKing(m): 10:12am On May 20, 2021
Are they known or unknown Gun Men
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by LordLugard1: 10:12am On May 20, 2021

Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by shigishege: 10:13am On May 20, 2021
nairalandankrah:
IGP SENDING POLICE TO THEIR EARLY GRAVE
I can now see there is a real problem with Nigeria youth. See how you think. Obilonu na IGP family member?? Sidon there they type rubbish till all your brothers wipe themselves off the face of the planet. Then you will know say na wna self wna self dey do.

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by Revere27: 10:13am On May 20, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Nothing is getting out of hand. Let their cup overrun and a state of emergency declared on security in the region and wait to see craze.

Hmmm.... Two elephants are fighting, the grass would be the one to suffer oo

Food for thought!
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by Safemoon: 10:14am On May 20, 2021
His Fulani comerade killed him.their way of eliminating southern population in the force .

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by Kandeed: 10:17am On May 20, 2021
DennisEche:
Disbanding and ending Sars is the worst decision ever made by the security architect of this Country. The police is now helpless.

don't be confused....SARS would have been double helpless at this point or you think the SARS nylon jacket is an automatic bulletproof undecided this is the best time SARS should even be available so they reap the blood and tears they've sown over the years

2 Likes

Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by Topmaike007(m): 10:17am On May 20, 2021
LordLugard1:
IGBOS, THIS SEED WILL GEMINATE, GROWS AND HARVESTED BY BOTH PLANTERS AND SUPPORTERS.
as in ehhn.. Look at how they renderd those beautiful children fatherless and there mother widow.. Funny thing those kids will grow and will not know how there father look like.

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by Truth2Life: 10:17am On May 20, 2021
The Army killed this man in Okwu Uratta. The gunmen is the Army it was well witnessed. There's no war or any problem in IMO except the ones being created by the men in Army Uniform parading in motorcade with Arms causing panic in every part of Owerri town in guise that there is problem of unknown gunmen. They are the unknown gunmen because the killings so far is by the uniform men.

5 Likes

Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by allawizzow(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2021
Pearlqueen:
The police becomes endangered.

If I were a police officer serving in any of the SE/SS troubled regions, I would have tendered my resignation before now.
If this is what you have got to say, you must be an igbo person by tribe.
Hypocrisy runs in your blood.
Nobody will condemn the attack on security officers but will quickly scream genocide when the army reciprocate.

2 Likes

Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by allawizzow(m): 10:20am On May 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
as in ehhn.. Look at how they renderd those beautiful children fatherless and there mother widow.. Funny thing those kids will grow and will not know how there father look like.
It's like the man is also an igbo man.
Being killed because he is a police officer.

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by emapeteum(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2021
Igbos are killing Igbos in the name of fighting FG. Pls stop attacking police stations in akwa ibom,is not igbo land
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by zealguy40: 10:23am On May 20, 2021
I know that guy when I was in Owerri. He was a rogue police officer who goes lodges to lodges, junctions to junctions arresting any young man driving a car. I'll drink and celebrate today. I remember telling him that he will be shot one-day.

3 Likes

Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by kingthreat(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2021
He was murdered by his Igbo brothers because he is a policeman. Please any policeman living in the residential areas in the East should relocate himself and his family. Those brainwashed animals are ready to score goals for their IndecentStar god in London, Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by Pearlqueen(f): 10:23am On May 20, 2021
allawizzow:

If this is what you have got to say, you must be an igbo person by tribe.
Hypocrisy runs in your blood.
Nobody will condemn the attack on security officers but will quickly scream genocide when the army reciprocate.
Sorry, I'm not in charge of your comprehension ability. What is hypocritical in my comment if I may ask you?

So, as a police officer, I should wait until I am killed before I resign and save my life? The ones that you have openly condemned, what has been done about them to stop the killings?
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by Topmaike007(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2021
allawizzow:

It's like the man is also an igbo man.
Being killed because he is a police officer.
his name says it all, he is from South East too..
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by Nobody: 10:30am On May 20, 2021
Revere27:

Hmmm.... Two elephants are fighting, the grass would be the one to suffer oo

Food for thought!
The grass has taken sides. It should suffer.
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by Nobody: 10:30am On May 20, 2021
Joromi1:
IPOB is a terrorist organization.
Just like you, a TERROIST knows his fellow TERROIST.
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by Quality20(m): 10:30am On May 20, 2021
d bible said fear north
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by juman(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2021
I find it difficult to believe those police killers are igbos themselves.

OR

Are they also igbos but they have no sense.

Why killing your own brothers in the name of struggle?
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by franktech(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2021
Leave the Nigerian police force and army if you want to spare your life. We Igbos will not weep a bit for you if you are killed while serving the Nigerian force. Simple
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by Hezmatosky: 10:40am On May 20, 2021
Illiteracy is a disease angry
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by Kinzo0917(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2021
Why are killing police officers? This is someone father. This is bad and barbaric. Imagine how those his children will be feeling now . Those responsible should be fished out and brought to book.
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by ada9ja(f): 10:48am On May 20, 2021
Pearlqueen:

If I were a police officer serving in any of the SE/SS troubled regions, I would have tendered my resignation before now.

yes u will...but non of you are complaining of the UGM in the state
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by sharpsecret: 10:55am On May 20, 2021
Joromi1:
dmaddo you know the meaning of terrorist...
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by Pearlqueen(f): 10:58am On May 20, 2021
ada9ja:

yes u will...but non of you are complaining of the UGM in the state
Maybe you haven't listened carefully or you don't tune into live radio broadcasts from the region.

No sane person will support killings no matter who is involved.

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by ViolentMooslim: 11:01am On May 20, 2021
Joromi1:

Thats an undeserved description.

They are worse.

They deserve to be termed "animals organization".

Calling them terrorist still connotes them as humans. And that is improper.
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by ViolentMooslim: 11:01am On May 20, 2021
Jostoman:
nobody get your time Mr attention seeker.

So in your animalistic state, IPOB is not a terrorist organization?

I think you are a fool.
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by Bultwo: 11:03am On May 20, 2021
I think this is the right time all Eastern Governors to unite and have a closed door meeting on the killings that is going on in the East. That is exactly how BH started! Talking from experience.
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by Paretomaster1(m): 11:04am On May 20, 2021
Pearlqueen:

Coward! Why did you joined in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIRS Writes National Assembly, Seeks Exclusive Power On VAT / Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work / Aondo Ver, Federal Housing Authority Director Kidnapped In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.