Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State (24691 Views)

Ogun Police Sergeant Prostrates, Begs For Mercy After Threatening Panel Member / Dino Melaye's Guards Shot Police Sergeant. Police Summon Senator (Photo) / Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by able20(m): 7:49pm On May 20, 2021
Kingharzyz:
IGBOS KILLING IGBOS shocked
The war will result to igbos vs Igbos and before they get Biafra state the region will become dead zone thanks to Mad man Kanu and stupid kids his supporters
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by cloud(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2021
Pearlqueen:
Well, I really do not understand you but I am in no way against the police or its personnel.

I am only making my humble submission, instead of becoming the next target, I rather take a bow and safeguard my life.

Is it too difficult for you to understand?
what I want you to understand is hypothetically, if all policemen in the SE drop their uniforms as you advised, then Somalia will be child's play compared to what will happen
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by ofiko123(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2021
RIP to the dead... good luck and fortune to the living...God is the greatest...
Re: Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State by Pearlqueen(f): 9:02pm On May 20, 2021
cloud:
what I want you to understand is hypothetically, if all policemen in the SE drop their uniforms as you advised, then Somalia will be child's play compared to what will happen
Not every policeman will be ready to drop his just as it is playing out currently, there are still others who have dropped theirs, I know about military men even who ran away from the military when they were deployed to war zones.

It is a matter of choice, to choose which is more important to a person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply / Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes / I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.