Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,156 members, 7,842,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC (38748 Views)

'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC / I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 20, 2021
Black man can't rule.
Trutherme:
What we have in Nigeria is not democracy but deep seated corruption and political harlotry.
There is nowhere in the world that politicians switch parties like prostitutes switch men. why?

This is shameful and really need to stop. We African have problem managing our affairs. Period. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Ugeh: 3:18pm On May 20, 2021
Good riddance to horrible rubbish.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Millimann: 3:20pm On May 20, 2021
chrisvic007:

If you have any political understanding, you would know the the Obaseki you're using as a yardstick won the election because he was given a overt support by Buhari's faction of APC to spite Oshiomhole and Tinubu.

A sitting governor backed with federal might can never fail to deliver in Nigeria. Take it or leave it,Criss river state is now an APC state.

This must be the joke of the century!!!
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Godformeeeeeee: 3:22pm On May 20, 2021
Xscape1993:
Keep your explanations to yourself. We don't need it.

Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Millimann: 3:22pm On May 20, 2021
Olajah81:

Wetin dey happened for una countty

Abeg, I don't even know where to start. E plenty.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Liposure: 3:23pm On May 20, 2021
ensamy:
Cross River state is like Northern state , Akwa Ibom have collected all Thier oil wells so they contribute nothing to the Federation, so it's wise they join APC for favours from the Ruling Government APC. Cross River has nothing. shocked sad shocked shocked sad sad
But he said they ceded it. How come?
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Heavensent01(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2021
Igbochief001:
You joined APC because PDP hand the party structure to imoke instead of you because u are a paper weight politician ...relax enjoy your remaining few years

why should PDP handover the party structure to non elected officer in the first place? this is a slap on a sitting Governor

they should have just carried the two along and not sideline the Governor regardless of his political inconsistency, giving him audience in the party will tame him from going into political disarray

now who lose? If secondus is not force to resigned now I fear if the word PDP will exist before 2023
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by ekhai(m): 3:28pm On May 20, 2021
Igbochief001:
You joined APC because PDP hand the party structure to imoke instead of you because u are a paper weight politician ...relax enjoy your remaining few years
WHY THE DOUBLE STANDING. IN CROSS RIVERS, YOU HANDED THE PARTY STRUCTURE TO IMOKE, WHILE IN EDO, YOU SAID THE GOVERNOR IS THE PARTY LEADER. ALL IN THE SAME PDP. CAN YOU EXPLAIN IF IT'S YOU, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

2 Likes

Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by bigpicture001: 3:29pm On May 20, 2021
Tinubu is. Dogged fight he needs a south south sate at all cost....

He will be president. He knows his calculations
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Gunayo(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2021
Why didn't he decamp to APC before 2019 if he so much believe in APC or is it now that he realised that the President is taking Nigeria to higher level? Self-centred politicians. Let see how far you sojorn in your new home.

1 Like

Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by ensamy(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2021
Liposure:
But he said they ceded it. How come?
Ok they ceded both all the wells to Akwa Ibom and Bakassi to Cameroon, at the end the state has nothing. Infact the only state in South South that contribute nothing to the Federation.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by InvertedHammer: 3:39pm On May 20, 2021
/
He has been in PDP since criticizing APC.

Henceforth he will start criticizing PDP.

What changed? Just the date.

But then watch the useful idiots called supporters start jubilating or even attacking opponents (former colleagues)

/
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Exponential101: 3:40pm On May 20, 2021
I no say e pain u but no vex go commit suicide over APC PDP matter. Even if your father was a politician he go switch btw the 2 pass disco light. May this your sorrowful wail endureth though.
Xscape1993:
Keep your explanations to yourself. We don't need it. Some people went to high institutions and even attained the highest level of academic qualifications, but the same people still make foolish decisions that primary pupils can not make. Why?

1 Like

Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Johnnyessence(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2021
On Ben Ayade defection I want you to know what's on ground for Ayade in cross river state. You can't blame secondus, Ayade has lost popularity in cross river state. 90% of PDP member in cross river rejected him. During the congress he lost, same thing happened during the senatorial by election his group lost to the other faction and the other faction of PDP won the senatorial seat I'm very close to the state I know what is going on there. If PDP give Ayade the cross river structure I swear next election PDP will loose gallantly. Write it down today cross river is PDP state.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by nationalnwa(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2021
But wait ooo..Oga Governor does it mean that without joining the APC you can't join hands with the govt to move Nigeria forward?
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by deeva2: 3:47pm On May 20, 2021
No Covid 19 protocol...Over to Sahara report
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Oppy2k2: 3:50pm On May 20, 2021
Shame no dey catch u

1 Like

Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by aspabay(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2021
See PDP wailers crying all ove this thread.

Instead of asking why are the leaving PDP, they are just wailing aimlessly like confused animals

1 Like

Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by bernard1000001(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
NOW, he'll become an enemy and distasteful to all Ipob Terrorists because of this move. sad

They're already lamenting because he joined Islamic Party cheesy

Funny enough, South East in general will soon be Islamize through Islamic Party (APC) because all their Governor will sing thesame song.

All Ipob miscreants will then answer Islamic name or we Forced them outta South East to Israel or their fugitive leader Nnamdi Kanu seek asylum for them in Ambasadonial Republic cheesy cheesy

pls i beg you for nau I don't want to see the word NOW.....coz dem don do me Strong thing
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by japexhub: 4:15pm On May 20, 2021
So, Rt. Hon Jarigbe Agom finally pursue Ayade leave PDP?

Some House of Reps members self...too much muscle!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Alwaysachick: 4:26pm On May 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
NOW, he'll become an enemy and distasteful to all Ipob Terrorists because of this move. sad

Funny enough, South East in general will soon be Islamize through Islamic Party (APC) because all their Governor will sing thesame song.

All Ipob miscreants will then answer Islamic name or we Forced them outta South East to Israel or their fugitive leader Nnamdi Kanu seek asylum for them in Ambasadonial Republic cheesy cheesy

Terrorists

You want to force another way of life on someone else? You are despicable!
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by asobo1: 4:46pm On May 20, 2021
obembet:
I never see PDP as opposition. Thier media is too poor, don't even care... It's as if they are working with APC self undecided
PDP won't play the propaganda card that APC played while in opposition.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Bimpe29: 5:06pm On May 20, 2021
Politics in Nigeria is really about vested interest.

Can you imagine the reasons put forward by Prof Ayade?
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Petacephas: 5:19pm On May 20, 2021
This is the only day in my whole life I have been ashamed to be a cross riverian
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Petacephas: 5:19pm On May 20, 2021
This man must be investigated. I am sensing something
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Kinzo0917(m): 5:24pm On May 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Funny enough, South East in general will soon be Islamize through Islamic Party (APC)
because all their Governor will sing thesame song.

. YOU BE MUMU RAISED TO POWER 100.Since when did Cross river state become south East? You claim to be a nigeria but u don't know the history of Nigeria.Maybe u are from sudan claiming to be a Nigerian. Last time I checked, Cross River is from south/south region. South/south can never be islamized expecially we that are from Delta state.99% of those in Delta are 100% christians. Idiat
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by ofiko123(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2021
The reason you left PDP to join APC is none of our business... keep thy excuses and explanations to yourself.... Nobody cares...
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2021
SEE THEM SEE THEM
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by yubi2020: 5:47pm On May 20, 2021
offiong187:
Why I joined APC- Ayade

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/05/20/why-i-joined-apc-ayade/

The man is very stupid upon all that is going on in this country under this buhari, he still cited buhari as been committed to Nigeria growth, this man must be an idiot
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by nattyGENT: 6:01pm On May 20, 2021
THRASSSSSSSHHHHH
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 6:12pm On May 20, 2021
Indispensable85:
This APC serious sha...... it seems they're more hard working ahead of 2023. PDP just dey mumu themselves. What is APC really telling these PDP governors that is making them cross over? PDP is not doing enough at all. Lost two governors in few months. When yahaya bello said it last year some of us thought he was clowning. It seems they truly have a plan to empty PDP governor's forum.

You are funny oooo.
Do some findings, at least there are some people from CRS here.

A Governor that is a political liability, that was made a "pariah" in his State. When Umahi left, you know say man left..na Ayade?

grin grin grin cheesy

These Govs they lost were always in the APC.....Na waoh...at least ask nah grin

The only way for him out here... is unless he begins to corner NA-members to his side.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) / Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.