Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC (38747 Views)

'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC / I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by garfield1: 10:44pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

Most of the SS/SE Govs went into that agreement.

The way they respect and worship that Senator Albert eeeehn

Votes have started counting in the south,popularity matters and pdp have failed to realize this.if you are managing to win elections with unpopular people with incumbent governors,how will you do so without governors?
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by garfield1: 10:45pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

Not that.....APC is helping them. Once I don't have it, no one else will.

That's how PDP moves unchallenged.

True like in delta,crs,bayelsa,aks.it is only a mater of time.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by garfield1: 10:46pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Goan beg him nah.

I can't,its not the turn of my ward.moreover,I dont have people close to him
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 10:47pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:

Votes have started counting in the south,popularity matters and pdp have failed to realize this.if you are managing to win elections with unpopular people with incumbent governors,how will you do so without Governors?
Governors that are doing well abi?

How can you market a bad product?

It is counting in the South because the people in-charge want to show you that you can't get to the Centre except through the Kardashians & co.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 10:51pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:
I can't,its not the turn of my ward.moreover,I dont have people close to him
I travelled to my Villa.....I have a friend having same problem, he is a boy to the HoR-member that defected to the APC, so they don't trust him. He is an Assembly member.

He has appealed even up to the Govt House that he isn't with them anymore but yet, he could be removed anytime.

He was complaining to me yesterday when we were together. I pitied him sha.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by garfield1: 10:55pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

Governors that are doing well abi?

How can you market a bad product?

It is counting in the South because the people in-charge want to show you that you can't get to the Centre except through the Kardashians & co.

Am talking about other seats.with ayade in apc,apc presidential candidate won't get less than 35%.it is very difficult to market someone like gershom bassey plus ayade holds the north.this defection has decimated essien ayi family
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by garfield1: 10:58pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

I travelled to my Villa.....I have a friend having same problem, he is a boy to the HoR-member that defected to the APC, so they don't trust him. He is an Assembly member.

He has appealed even up to the Govt House that he isn't with them anymore but yet, he could be removed anytime.

He was complaining to me yesterday when we were together. I pitied him sha.

I'll just be watching events closely.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 11:01pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:

Am talking about other seats.with ayade in apc,apc presidential candidate won't get less than 35%.it is very difficult to market someone like gershom bassey plus ayade holds the north.this defection has decimated essien ayi family
Na Gershom Bassey South wan push?
Leave my in-law abeg. grin

One thing I know is that one of those NA-members will get the ticket as compensation.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 11:02pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:
I'll just be watching events closely.
Na sooo
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by garfield1: 11:11pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

Na Gershom Bassey South wan push?
Leave my in-law abeg. grin

One thing I know is that one of those NA-members will get the ticket as compensation.

Am looking at dansuqi or sandy with jari as deputy.the truth of the matter is that ayade men dominate most of those lgas and they are well rooted at the grassroots.ayade saw this coming and he inflated his lga voters population.ayade is not as naive as we think.let's not forget,his men will join forcs with a rising apc.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 11:13pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:

Am looking at dansuqi or sandy with jari as deputy.the truth of the matter is that ayade men dominate most of those lgas and they are well rooted at the grassroots.ayade saw this coming and he inflated his lga voters population.ayade is not as naive as we think.let's not forget,his men will join forcs with a rising apc.
The people who forced him out aren't stupid.....Just watch the game.

I wish them all well.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by garfield1: 11:39pm On May 20, 2021
fergie001:

The people who forced him out aren't stupid.....Just watch the game.

I wish them all well.

Ayade was a from before joining politics just like hope.he may he poor at party politics but not at real elections.esien ayi and dansuki's thugs cannot go beyond two lgas.dansuki had to beg ivara to get a third term
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by fergie001: 11:55pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:

Ayade was a from before joining politics just like hope.he may he poor at party politics but not at real elections.esien ayi and dansuki's thugs cannot go beyond two lgas.dansuki had to beg ivara to get a third term

For everybody now....it's ride or die.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Brightfab(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2021
Buni has forgotten he has a state to govern.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by Tonitoniton(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2021
The south has always manage to produce weak,dumb,power drunk and lousy leaders.

Men with out ethnics and values. Just power drunk.

He will regret it in time.

I wonder who is next to fall for fulani bewitchments.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by dochenaj: 11:53pm On May 21, 2021
FILEBE:
Pdp = apc
Apc = pdp.

For those of you killing yourself over apc and pdp . I hope you are seeing that these politicians will only be where it favors them and not where favors you. They dont have your interest at heart.

If you are to vote, vote the person and not the godamn party. I just cant wait for an underdog to win Nigeria's presidential election
The tense of the bolded is "future impossible tense"
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by FILEBE(m): 12:55am On May 22, 2021
dochenaj:
The tense of the bolded is "future impossible tense"

Why ? It all boils down to us na
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by dochenaj: 4:52pm On May 24, 2021
FILEBE:
Why ? It all boils down to us na
We are too shortsighted and divided to achieve that.

How many Nigerians will jettison the idea of getting 100k instantly and rather opt for getting 1 million after 5 years. The percentage will tell you how far we are from realizing your dream.

Just take a little survey now and you'll see where we are.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by FILEBE(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2021
dochenaj:
We are too shortsighted and divided to achieve that.

How many Nigerians will jettison the idea of getting 100k instantly and rather opt for getting 1 million after 5 years. The percentage will tell you how far we are from realizing your dream.

Just take a little survey now and you'll see where we are.

Hmmn. You are right. Does that mean there isn't any hope for a change?
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by dochenaj: 5:12pm On May 24, 2021
FILEBE:

Hmmn. You are right. Does that mean there isn't any hope for a change?
I have given up on hoping things will be better, that way I won't be disappointed if my prediction is right.
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by FILEBE(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2021
dochenaj:
I have given up on hoping things will be better, that way I won't be disappointed if my prediction is right.

Damn! I understand. For one's mind, head and sanity ... some people will just not want to think about it. I feel same way too. I just keep hoping and praying. Nigeria matter needs more than prayers
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by lasisi69(f): 8:39pm On May 24, 2021
ajebuter:

And I assume APC is the party of saints and pious folks, right?

Ajebuter
Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by ajebuter(f): 7:46am On May 25, 2021
lasisi69:
Ajebuter

Hey Lasisified grin grin

How's ' endtime' these days..

Greetings

1 Like

Re: Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC by lasisi69(f): 7:48am On May 25, 2021
ajebuter:

Hey Lasisified���

How's ' endtime' these days..

Greetings
lol... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) / Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.