Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth (2739 Views)

What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? / Is She Telling The Truth? / Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by UTAN28(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2021
I don't know how to believe my girlfriend even when she is telling the truth

Sometimes I'll screw her base on what's on my mind and how i think of what she is doing at my back which is not real

It will get to a point that she will need to cry before I believe her

We've been together for 6mnths now And we've been doing well

I want to believe this girl
About everything she tells me

Pls help nairalanders
Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by doggedfighter(f): 5:49pm On May 20, 2021
It's either you lie a lot yourself or your life is a lie or you have always been surrounded by liars.

As a result truth seems alien and impossible to you.

You are not alone so many guys here have

seen so much hate that they can't relate with true love or acts of kindness.

I pity this poor girl in your life and many other women that will come after her.

Oh mother nature, never you give me a GOOD but RUINED man !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by Godada(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2021

Bro, I think you gate trust issues.
Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by chinchonglee(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2021
Good; thing you dnt believe.
Better; dnt ever believe her.
Best; dnt put ur mind in the relationship. Jst use her as a f*ck buddy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by WoundedLamb: 5:54pm On May 20, 2021
You have issues and it's good you acknowledge that. For starters, I suggest you stop reading crap from NL boys who are either from broken homes or have failed woefully in thier own relationships. Also, let the girl go if you can't bring yourself to be more deserving of her. Stop selling the idea that men are scumbags.

7 Likes

Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by Deborah98(f): 5:57pm On May 20, 2021
Nothing like help here Mr,if you can't trust her now in relationship don't expect to do so in marriage. Let her go if she's not trustworthy before it's late, people like you are the reasons girls keep things you ought to know.
Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by thatsleepboy1: 6:03pm On May 20, 2021
Why is YERUBA Music so fast as if they're using stolen instruments?

2 Likes

Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by Romanoff(f): 6:07pm On May 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:
You have issues and it's good you acknowledge that. For starters, I suggest you stop reading crap from NL boys who are either from broken homes or have failed woefully in thier own relationships. Also, let the girl go if you can't bring yourself to be more deserving of her. Stop selling the idea that men are scumbags.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by Cerebellum: 6:12pm On May 20, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

So many Kolo on NL

They're talking about A, this Ozoor is saying X

2 Likes

Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by UTAN28(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2021
chinchonglee:

bros
I love this gal mehn
I can't use her for as a fvck bug
Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by UTAN28(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2021
Deborah98:
Nothing like help here Mr,if you can't trust her now in relationship don't expect to do so in marriage. Let her go if she's not trustworthy before it's late, people like you are the reasons girls keep things you ought to know.
you shouldn't screw me
I'm seeking help here bro
Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by UTAN28(m): 6:56pm On May 20, 2021
doggedfighter:
It's either you lie a lot yourself or your life is a lie or you have always been surrounded by liars.

As a result truth seems alien and impossible to you.

You are not alone so many guys here have

seen so much hate that they can't relate with true love or acts of kindness.

I pity this poor girl in your life and many other women that will come after her.
hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:56pm On May 20, 2021
So many scarred and near-damaged people...
Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by Jeon(f): 7:04pm On May 20, 2021
UTAN28:

Sometimes I'll screw her base on what's on my mind and how i think of what she is doing at my back which is not real

Pls help nairalanders

Mtchwee
Lollittaa see one of them
Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by chinchonglee(m): 7:08pm On May 20, 2021
UTAN28:
bros
I love this gal mehn
I can't use her for as a fvck bug
Listen lemme tell you something.
Quote me anywhere!
"The very moment you start suspecting ur girlfriend of cheating, she is already cheating or in the process to cheat"

Know that!

1 Like

Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by anthonyuncle(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2021
how did this relationship begin
Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by habsydiamond(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2021
Don't judge a book base on it cover and don't use a plant to judge other plant of same fruit cos dey may be different in taste or size... Learn to believe her.. Making a lady cry is not good its like hurting her feeling.. U still have to work on ur relationship cos I don't see it going on for long if u are still thinking like this...
Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by Nonexisting: 8:07pm On May 20, 2021
I advise you maintain status quo and let her remain at your mercy or change status quo and be at her mercy. Your choice brother man.
Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by Cerebellum: 8:08pm On May 20, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Ma mpa gị ma mma gị na ndị ụlọ gị nile wu chá ozor na adaka. Oji ịhụ àlá azụ

Type wetin A fit understand Eleribuu
Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by debbydams(f): 8:28pm On May 20, 2021
chinchonglee:

some men on nairaland deserve 66 lashes of Cain ,,what if he 's dating your sister?
Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by Nicklaus619(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2021
UTAN28:

Pls help nairalanders

Op u better let her go before u develop high blood pressure, I have been in your shoes and it didn't end well, if she's not with me, my mind will be telling me she's out there screwing another guy, it was not my fault then because, I have confronted her and she had confessed cheating at a point.

I tried to trust her but I end up thinking and having sleepless night, base on the facts that I loved her and wanted things to work, in the long run, I had to let her go, because there is no way I was gonna marry her or continue keeping her, because she was already making me loose my sanity then. I left her and life became sweet and interesting again, I dont stay up late thinking of her cheating or not,

And again, if your girl is still a student and she is struggling to see her self through in a university, just forget her bro, she's getting dicked on a daily by all those guys on her contact that she says they are just her friend, plus course mate and school boyfriends, plus she has needs too, paying school fees and feeding and all , dont be fooled cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by chinchonglee(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2021
debbydams:
some men on nairaland deserve 66 lashes of Cain ,,what if he 's dating your sister?
My sister have her own cross to carry..
Believe women at your own peril

1 Like

Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by merieam16(f): 10:02pm On May 20, 2021
Too much stories on nairaland abt Nigerian girls is affecting u... U better leave that poor girl before it affects ur sanity too
Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by Ogamuna(m): 1:44am On May 21, 2021
niggas with trust issues dont deserve girlfriends .......baba rest before you kill somebody child with jamb questions
Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by AstroG: 8:20am On May 21, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Morafvcker undecided

Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by detectivejones: 11:01am On May 21, 2021
its a psychological problem it's either you've been lied to by your exs and when you have an original it's difficult for you to believe or you're a liar and think she's same
Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by frozen70(f): 10:08pm On May 21, 2021
UTAN28:

Pls help nairalanders

What Kind of help do you need

You have already trained your mind never to trust her, so it's up to you to redress yourself

Until you loose her and get that one that will never tell you the truth, then you hang transformer
Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by Ugaboy: 6:14pm On May 23, 2021
merieam16:
Too much stories on nairaland abt Nigerian girls is affecting u... U better leave that poor girl before it affects ur sanity too
The way NLders criticize ladies...it might affect your sanity.
Some of this guys are hypocrite.

...A nairalander romance addict, spotted.

1 Like

Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by DMerciful(m): 7:30pm On May 23, 2021
I don laugh tire grin
thatsleepboy1:
Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by Agboki: 8:08pm On May 23, 2021
Hmmm ur own gud self,I end my own relationship because weda I believe her or not e no dey concern her and d babe na almost my replica our character na same so I just run from her.
Re: I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 23, 2021
I've got big trust issues too, my relationship crashed because of that.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened When A Woman Takes Man Power Like Jekomo Or Coco Samba? / My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? / I Have Decided To Stop Music O See What Am Doing Now(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.