Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? (2806 Views)

Maintaining Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Mean You‘re Kind or ‘Responsible / Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Post You Because She Is Looking For Someone Better / My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Matix222: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
Me and this girl has been for a year before now she wasn’t like this tho but now she doesn’t check up on me unless I do so

I decided to be for a week without texting or calling her to see her reaction I was surprised she didn’t call or text either this is really getting on my nerves

What should I do guys?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
What did you do?

What did you not do?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by advanceDNA: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Matix222:
Me and this girl has been for a year now before she wasn’t like this tho but now she doesn’t check up on me unless I do so

I decided to be for a week without texting or calling her to see her reaction I was surprised she didn’t call or text either this is really getting on my nerves

What should I do guys?

Get the memo... u are dating yourself....
Someone else has her heart...
Find ur own babe elsewhere....

20 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by duduade: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Either she's got her mind on something or she's bored

You are just there.... Another young man has got her attention... When he is done with her .... She will compare and learn to appreciate you the more..

Don't worry yourself

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by criuze(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Start a new hobby and forget her as well

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Matix222: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Persephone1:
What did you do?

What did you not do?

Nothing just some relationship fights which we have been over it but I don’t just understand her
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Kingosytex(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Matix222:
Me and this girl has been for a year now before she wasn’t like this tho but now she doesn’t check up on me unless I do so

What should I do guys?

Na woman be your matter. Focus and chase the bag.
It's said that you can meet countless people that like/love you and/or vice versa, but you can't meet a Dollar bill you dislike.
My man, chase the bag. When the bag is secured all of them will start coming and it will be left for you to set the bar high.

Make money and set your standards high that all of them will struggle to meet up. You can't make money and settle for less unless you derive joy in mediocrity.
My man, jee chụba ego.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Matix222: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

Get the memo... u are dating yourself....
Someone else has her heart...
Find ur own babe elsewhere....

I saw her post some stuffs on her status that captions like this “ I care but I will pretend as if I don’t care”
Don’t just know what’s up with her

Should I talk to her about this and see?

But I quiet tired frankly
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Matix222:

Nothing just some relationship fights which we have been over it but I don’t just understand her
Talk to her about it, if she remains adamant let her be

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Matix222: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Persephone1:
Talk to her about it, if she remains adamant let her be
Okay 👌
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by woginid967: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
Matix222:
Me and this girl has been for a year before now she wasn’t like this tho but now she doesn’t check up on me unless I do so

What should I do guys?
Communication is the soul of relationship

Order a CALABAR runs girl to give you a resting fvck.... For some weeks.... Let your mind clear.

Then work on getting another girl Friend who has no mutual friend with her or with anyone close go her.

Dating immature uncommitted girls is like have two tooth aches on either side of your mouth.

See bro, always have options, so you dont get hurt.

There will be guys she is talking to daily... And calling often.

NO LADY can stay without it for so long.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by advanceDNA: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
Matix222:

I saw her post some stuffs on her status that captions like this “ I care but I will pretend as if I don’t care”
Don’t just know what’s up with her

Should I talk to her about this and see?

But I quiet tired frankly

If a woman likes u, she'll be all over u...its not hard to notice a woman thats in love, even if they are doing small shakara....

All those whatsapp post na manipulation.....

U sef post same thing on ur status...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Matix222: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
woginid967:

Communication is the soul of relationship

Order a CALABAR runs girl to give you a resting fvck.... For some weeks.... Let your mind clear.

Then work on getting another girl Friend who has no mutual friend with her or with anyone close go her.

Dating immature uncommitted girls is like have two tooth aches on either side of your mouth.

See bro, always have options, so you dont get hurt.

There will be guys she is talking to daily... And calling often.

NO LADY can stay without it for so long.

Should I call her and talk to her about it or let it slide?

What do you think?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

If a woman likes u, she'll be all over u ...its not hard to notice a woman thats in love, even i they are doing small shakara....

All those whatsapp post na manipulation.....

U sef post same thing on ur status...

Lol all over him like flies right? grin grin grin . Maybe when they are just starting or she doesn't have a life. grin grin

Like men, women have ways they correct men's attitude. When you push a woman to the wall by not heeding to her complains she will most likely use the silence treatment or retrieve slowly and quietly from you.

You think all women have the time to shout and nag? A woman can love you but still let you go on with your foolishness while she decides on what to do with you.

Op most likely pushed his woman to that stage. He will learn not to next time, that's if there's next time.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Romanoff(f): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
It is not.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by advanceDNA: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol all over him like flies right? grin grin grin . Maybe when they are just starting or she doesn't have a life. grin grin

Like men, women have ways they correct men's attitude. When you push a woman to the wall by not heeding to her complains she will most likely use the silence treatment or retrieve slowly and quietly from you.

You think all women have the time to shout and nag? A woman can love you but still let you go on with your foolishness while she decides on what to do with you.

Op most likely pushed his woman to that stage. He will learn not to next time, that's if there's next time.

So how did u arrive at him pushing her away??

The story said she no longer initiates communication...only the guy does... its clear she has left him in the relationship and want him to get the memo...

u dont have to make it look like its his fault....

. thats the same narrative u women like to paint ....even when u women fvck around...."a man must have pushed you to do so"

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by talented321: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Do you want to hear the truth or make i mind my business''
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

So how did u arrive at him pushing her away??

The story said she no longer initiates communication...only the guy does... its clear she has left him in the relationship and want him to get the memo...

u dont have to make it look like its his fault....

. thats the same narrative u women like to paint ....even when u women fvck around...."a man must have pushed you to do so"
KEYWORD: "Most likely "

I guess you are not in the right frame of mind for a discourse.

Have fun.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by woginid967: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
Matix222:

Should I call her and talk to her about it or let it slide?

What do you think?

Haba just follow what i said oh.

Fvck last conversation or closure explanation.

Everyone is always too busy for whom they dont value

She is a mind game player. Its manipulation

So for your health sake, get another girl. She may even go and start saying you cheated.... Let everyone see this post thread and the date.

Your power is in having options... She is in her immature phase, when it passes, na she go disturb man tire

Women have biological clock ⏰

For us Men we don't. We are the real prize.

A queen 👑 doesn't make a King....

But it is a King 👑 that makes his woman a queen.

Have sense.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by advanceDNA: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
Persephone1:
KEYWORD: "Most likely "

I guess you are not in the right frame of mind for a discourse.

Have fun.

Yawn!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Anabosee(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
She nor really love you.
Girl wey love you eh, nor go let you rest, in my life I have dated two of them.
Dem go simp for you.....walai

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

Yawn!!!
If you like yawn from now till eternity. If you have bad character,you will be dumped! That's the new law in town!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Ahmed0336(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
I'd say you should focus on paper chasing.

Woman matter no be am at all

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by advanceDNA: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Persephone1:
If you like yawn from now till eternity. If you have bad character,you will be dumped! That's the new law in town!

Sound like u are angry.....

Anyways.....it Goes both ways..... no one has monopoly over dumping...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by dontrulee: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Move on grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

Sound like u are angry.....

Anyways.....it Goes both ways..... no one has monopoly over dumping...

Angry bawo? grin

Lol at least we agree that good character is needed for men to last long in their wives/girlfriends lives grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
She's found someone else who she has been checking up on...

Therefore you're only wasting your time if you think she's still dating you.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by Savedday2: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yes! It is normal. She is checking on other prick. Your turn will soon reach.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Matix222:

What should I do guys?

She’s bleeping another guy
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by davillian(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Matix222:

What should I do guys?
Don't call or text her again...
If she doesn't call or text you so be it let everyone go Thier way....
Cus the more you try to find out why she is acting that way the more rude and aggressive she would be towards you...
The bottom line is that she has moved on without even letting you know.....

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kingosytex:

Na woman be your matter. Focus and chase the bag.
It's said that you can meet countless people that like/love you and/or vice versa, but you can't meet a Dollar bill you dislike.
My man, chase the bag. When the bag is secured all of them will start coming and it will be left for you to set the bar high.

Make money and set your standards high that all of them will struggle to meet up. You can't make money and settle for less unless you derive joy in mediocrity.
My man, jee chụba ego.

Rightly said
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by advanceDNA: 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Persephone1:
Angry bawo? grin

Lol at least we agree that good character is needed for men to last long in their wives/girlfriends lives grin cheesy cheesy

Oh really??....Many of ur gender stay with men that have bad behaviours for long...

.... ur gender date horrible men for long just for greed/ money and many times marry just to change miss to mrs and stick with such toxic men to retain the money or Mrs title

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Pls Which Lotion Is Good!!.. / Beware Of Old Friends (gay Encounter) / ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.