Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ (48660 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / POS Stamp Duty: ‘You Are Rubbishing Cashless Policy’ – Women Group Tells FG / Anti-corruption Network Asks Malami To Disqualify Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Lorddominic(m): 8:28pm On May 20, 2021
Hmmm....It's been all about the Biafran boys
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Trustedpronet: 8:29pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
He should attack the message not the messenger. I doubt he would have seen anything wrong in the statement if he is a Northerner.

Most politicians including him are always playing to the gallery instead of enriching the debate constructively and intellectually to find a permanent solution.

Why will you unilaterally impose a blanket ban on the herdsmen including those who are law abiding and not see it as akin to banning spare parts dealers in the north, knowing that it is dominated by southerners who mostly sell fake spare parts that still take away lives?

This is a great opportunity to resolve this age long problem and the leaders for and against open grazing should think as patriots and look beyond their regions alone. There are herdsmen in interior communities where open grazing has not led to problems and when you ban open grazing by fiat, to what extent will it affect the small holders who can't afford to start a ranch immediately? If they all quit being herdsmen and become bandits, the society will still pay for it.
So I expect serious intelligent suggestions on this issue abeg. I know that bigotry and hatred will prevent some people to look at the big picture but this is time for the patriots.

Waste of energy. Setup a nongovernmental organization that will educate the Fulani's about neo- cow rearing method.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by adeyemi076(m): 8:29pm On May 20, 2021
Malami and co will later be stoned in this country
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Onepeople: 8:29pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
He should attack the message not the messenger. I doubt he would have seen anything wrong in the statement if he is a Northerner.

Most politicians including him are always playing to the gallery instead of enriching the debate constructively and intellectually to find a permanent solution.

Why will you unilaterally impose a blanket ban on the herdsmen including those who are law abiding and not see it as akin to banning spare parts dealers in the north, knowing that it is dominated by southerners who mostly sell fake spare parts that still take away lives?

This is a great opportunity to resolve this age long problem and the leaders for and against open grazing should think as patriots and look beyond their regions alone. There are herdsmen in interior communities where open grazing has not led to problems and when you ban open grazing by fiat, to what extent will it affect the small holders who can't afford to start a ranch immediately? If they all quit being herdsmen and become bandits, the society will still pay for it.
So I expect serious intelligent suggestions on this issue abeg. I know that bigotry and hatred will prevent some people to look at the big picture but this is time for the patriots.
fulani man take cow rearing business to your region we don't need it down south, if this will lead to the more awaited separation of the country so be it,start getting use to the fact we are not going to tolerate open grazing in our region ok.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by criuze(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2021
Everyone knows there isn't any Nigeria

Its only mutually antagonistic tribes suffocating each other

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Olatunji1929: 8:31pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

bullcrap wallai you no get sense

4 Likes

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:32pm On May 20, 2021
Stalwert:
The emotional fool is the spokesperson for the senate. The Southern Governors have no responsibility in promoting unity they can act in any manner, but reminding them to act within the ambit of the law is promoting disunity. What a slowpoke!
An aboki has been sighted..

4 Likes

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Murphyenemuwe: 8:32pm On May 20, 2021
Something is wrong in your life
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Why will you unilaterally impose a blanket ban on the herdsmen including those who are law abiding and not see it as akin to banning spare parts dealers in the north, knowing that it is dominated by southerners who mostly sell fake spare parts that still take away lives? Malami is in order and it is time to bring up a superior position instead attempt to bully him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by LordIsaac(m): 8:32pm On May 20, 2021
What do we expect from a quota system attorney general... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by 2special(m): 8:33pm On May 20, 2021
Pennywise:
It's good to know there are Yorubas bold enough to defy Tinubu and his Presidential ambition to speak the truth to Buhari and his Govt.

Malami the corrupt AG chosen by Buhari primarily to pursue his ethnic agenda at the expense of Nigeria
I also wish Ngige and Okorocha can also be bold
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by SpearofGod(m): 8:33pm On May 20, 2021
A lot persons accept falsehood knowingly either because they are afraid of the truth or because they are trying to wish away the reality of the the truth. How can you say the man is rubbishing Buhari's government? He is actually executing Buhari's agenda, and lots of you know this, but decide to play the ostrich because you are too scared to confront him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Collyno82(m): 8:33pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Why will you unilaterally impose a blanket ban on the herdsmen including those who are law abiding and not see it as akin to banning spare parts dealers in the north, knowing that it is dominated by southerners who mostly sell fake spare parts that still take away lives? Malami is in order and it is time to bring up a superior position instead attempt to bully him

A fo*l is considered wise until he speaks

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by gotnel: 8:37pm On May 20, 2021
People like Malami set of mind are more in Buhari government than people who have pan Nigeria view.

I just want the people of Nigeria to know that Buhari government has been hijacked by Malami, Pantami and other fundamentalist Fulani groups

If not that the Fulani elders are blinded by their agenda, it is more beneficial for them to ranch their cows than allowing them to wander around the bushes in the name of open grazing.

There is nothing more to show big conspiracy than Malami coming to live national television programmes to start comparing cattle grazing and spare parts business as a basis to argue is view on banning of open grazing of cattles in the southern part of Nigeria

We can all see that Malami never see himself as a man working for the federation of Nigeria

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 20, 2021
Malami thought he was fighting against only the Igbos so he can get support from the other southerers,that's why he chose spare parts as example.
To bring confusion in the South,just call out the Igbos or any other thing they are dominant at,then you get a strong support and an equal unity...
But Malami,this time they are wiser...It is a SOUTHERN governors decision,so you can't kill them all.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Danniedpastor(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Aboki, did the senator attack the person of your mallam AGF?
Sometimes, I really wish that sense can be shared in sachets for you and your people in the North.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Saao(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2021
I don't know they hate igbo so much, if you don't like them, then let them go as they want their own country. AGF is a complete disaster

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by mkpologwu(m): 8:41pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

There had bans on people's means of livelihood in the past. Okada ban, rice importation ban, etc. The people who operated these businesses are humans too. I hate the preferential treatment when it involves North. No let me insult you please!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Polyglot7pointO: 8:41pm On May 20, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.thecable.ng/youre-rubbishing-buharis-govt-senate-spokesman-asks-malami-to-resign
by tomorrow a coalition of the senate will remind the dancers they are dancing a personal opinion tunes ��
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by unmask: 8:43pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

surprised you are asking for an intellectual discourse if you saw nothing wrong with the statement in the first place.

While it might be hard for herdsmen to adjust to a new way of life suddenly, I believe this is a case of "first to do"

Let's assume you have a house without a front door and someone carries animals into said house that trample on your furniture and destroy a thing or two. Let's assume you forgave them the first two times. By the third time when you begin to notice a pattern, the most logical course of action is to fix a door. That door you have just fixed is the ban imposed by southern governors.

Herdsmen are nomads which means it might be difficult to adjust to that life of being in one place. Unfortunately owners of the land that have suffered from their troubles have decided in the best interest of their people.

As for the good herdsmen unfortunately they kept quiet while their kinsmen carried out evil and participated (by not reporting).

On a final note, the governors did not say Fulanis can't come southward to carry out legit business or even relocate. What they are against is their movement from place to place towing animals with them traveling aimlessly destroying the lives and hard work of others.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Cnach: 8:47pm On May 20, 2021
wunmi590:
undecided

Majority of the illiterate buhari employed in his cabinet are hypocrites...

I'm yoruba, but these people should stop hating on igbo, they are not the cause of their misfortune....

Have you ever seen any igbo boys selling spare part on people farm and destroying peoples farm before with their spare part, how would you compare spare part with cow destroying peoples farm

Malami should have been put behind bars if it was a sane country...

There is nothing that concern buhari with certificate or education in his appointment, his core criteria is "will u be able to defend the North?" If not how could AGF be making such statement aren't he afraid of being sacked by the president ? But no, he knows he is in right stand with buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by ivolt: 8:48pm On May 20, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Lolz

Mallami's theory of herdsmen-spare parts seller equality is a clear sign that there is conspiracy among the fulanis to continue to destroy people's lives and means of livelihood.......

Truly there was and will never be a country again.
There is no conspiracy.
Malami is just playing ethnic card as other Northern leaders are doing.
They don't know that they are actually harming those they think they are protecting in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Ezmans: 8:48pm On May 20, 2021
wunmi590:
undecided

Majority of the illiterate buhari employed in his cabinet are hypocrites...

I'm yoruba, but these people should stop hating on igbo, they are not the cause of their misfortune....

Have you ever seen any igbo boys selling spare part on people farm and destroying peoples farm before with their spare part, how would you compare spare part with cow destroying peoples farm

Malami should have been put behind bars if it was a sane country...

God is exposing there hate over southern nigeria
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Nightalan: 8:49pm On May 20, 2021
The kind of high priority cows have taken in Nigeria amuses me.
All these because of beef?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Tochj(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2021
You must accept whatever shit Fulani feed you with.
Since those who dare to say No are criminals, terrorists and should be killed.
As for us by God's grace
We're leaving this shit of a country
Anybody supporting the killings of agitators must remain them.
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by chriscrosss(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2021
It shows what exactly this man has been feeding buhari with... Comparing spare part with Fulani destroying farmland..lol..this is so so funny..Jesus..

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by dahnimoh(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2021
House divided amongst itself
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by favour32(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Note that top 10 cattle breeders of the world.... Nigeria is not there.
Does any top 10 practice this stone age nomadic system of animal husbandry?
What are modern ways of animal husbandry that improve meat and milk productions?
Ranching is the answer!
Let herdsmen acquire land through purchase or lease and practice their private businesses even right there in the south!

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Jonegonu: 8:55pm On May 20, 2021
If you dont have any thing to offer Nigerians you better go and sit down you are the one that wants to rubbish Buhari government not the AGF
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by wunmi590(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2021
Cnach:

There is nothing that concern buhari with certificate or education in his appointment, his core criteria is "will u be able to defend the North?" If not how could AGF be making such statement aren't he afraid of being sacked by the president ? But no, he knows he is in right stand with buhari

When he knows his president doesn't understand English...
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by wunmi590(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2021
Ezmans:
God is exposing there hate over southern nigeria

God will fully expose them soon
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Heavensent01(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2021
but the dude even open up about his tribalism character, what about Buhari that's preaching unity non negotiable and practising nepotism, ethnic chavunism and religion jingoism ?

senate spokesman is just an hypocrite, the dumb blockhead senate president was publicly exercising his foolishness and ignorance why didn't he condemned him too? perhaps the fool think he's the senate president of Northern Nigeria

Northerners are just too dull, dumb and un-smart with their political ways of life. they love power but forget they need sense to make use of it.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by ivolt: 8:57pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You don't talk about solution when one party will be losing out.

Any herdsmen moving around in states where open grazing has been banned is not law abiding.
Any trespassing herdsmen is a criminal suspect. We can't have 2 laws in the country.
The governors didn't ban currency changers, gold dealers and others because those ones do not profit
from innocent victim's misfortune.

This is a great opportunity to resolve this age long problem and the leaders for and against open grazing should think as patriots and look beyond their regions alone.
Even in the herdsmen native NW region, they couldn't find a solution. It is rustling and counter-rustling and killing galore among so-called
brotherly ethnic group.

There are herdsmen in interior communities where open grazing has not led to problems and when you ban open grazing by fiat, to what extent will it affect the small holders who can't afford to start a ranch immediately? If they all quit being herdsmen and become bandits, the society will still pay for it.
Those herdsmen in interior communities cause as much harm as those on highways.
Ganduje already provided solution but those who wants to rear cattle using other people's farms refuse to heed his call.

There is no big picture in deaths and destruction.
Any discussion outside stay off people's farm and stay in one place you have rights to is unintelligent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures / Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return / Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.