Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ (48675 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / POS Stamp Duty: ‘You Are Rubbishing Cashless Policy’ – Women Group Tells FG / Anti-corruption Network Asks Malami To Disqualify Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Dapson73(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2021
Who can explain how this man became S.A.N in the first instance?
And his among the best brain from that region....I pity the future of Northerners if Nigeria secceeds.
I rep Odua Nation and I support Biafra.
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by saajus: 11:04pm On May 20, 2021
Before I thought Igbos always exaggerate that some group people naturally hate them in Nigeria, now I believe. It means the hatred has always been there but Buhari-led Govt just gives those people the effrontery to speak out. A whole Attorney General of the Federation playing an ethnic card. What a shame.

Even a kid knows spare part selling is a totally different scenario from herdsmen's issue. Are those selling spare parts not paying rents? Do they destroy some other people's shops so they can occupy? What about taxes. Spare parts sellers are paying taxes but herdsmen barely pay. They said the cattle industry is a multi-billion naira industry, who is collecting herdsmen taxes?

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 20, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Lolz

Mallami's theory of herdsmen-spare parts seller equality is a clear sign that there is conspiracy among the fulanis to continue to destroy people's lives and means of livelihood.......

Truly there was and will never be a country again.

Correct talk. Combine the garbage from Malami with the nonsensical rant of our senate President and number three citizen against restructuring that Southern Governors are pushing for and you realize Fulanis are really going for broke.

They are preparing to create a scenario where they loot brazenly , print money and manipulate forex so they corner so much of Nigeria's wealth and weapons, via abetting the partisan inflow of guns and violent non-Nigerian Fulanis into Nigeria, so the rest of us will simply be overwhelmed and not be able to stand them in a face off on any front.

Southern leaders will betray us. They are already sucking up. Ayade moved to APC for what exactly? Southern leaders are unprincipled and shallow bstards. Despite all we are seeing many will still suck up to Fulanis because of 2023 instead of stand proudly to show the North that Nigeria is not Fulani republic of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by aspabay(m): 11:11pm On May 20, 2021
agabaI23:
Buhari should get rid of himself first
Who is this riff raff, let out of here fast. Got no time for those with inbred hatred.
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by senteugene: 11:13pm On May 20, 2021
If you want to insult any Nigerian lawyer, just call him/her Malami.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by dragunov: 11:37pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
He should attack the message not the messenger. I doubt he would have seen anything wrong in the statement if he is a Northerner.

Most politicians including him are always playing to the gallery instead of enriching the debate constructively and intellectually to find a permanent solution.

Why will you unilaterally impose a blanket ban on the herdsmen including those who are law abiding and not see it as akin to banning spare parts dealers in the north, knowing that it is dominated by southerners who mostly sell fake spare parts that still take away lives? Malami is in order and it is time to bring up a superior position instead attempt to bully him

This is a great opportunity to resolve this age long problem and the leaders for and against open grazing should think as patriots and look beyond their regions alone. There are herdsmen in interior communities where open grazing has not led to problems and when you ban open grazing by fiat, to what extent will it affect the small holders who can't afford to start a ranch immediately? If they all quit being herdsmen and become bandits, the society will still pay for it.
So I expect serious intelligent suggestions on this issue abeg. I know that bigotry and hatred will prevent some people to look at the big picture but this is time for the patriots.

Fulani terrorist spokesman spotted. Jihad Comrade
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by dragunov: 11:42pm On May 20, 2021
Stalwert:
The emotional fool is the spokesperson for the senate. The Southern Governors have no responsibility in promoting unity they can act in any manner, but reminding them to act within the ambit of the law is promoting disunity. What a slowpoke!

Fulani apologists storming nairaland with all kinds of fancy monikers. Stalwert! What a name!
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by just2endowed: 11:45pm On May 20, 2021
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by ThePlugg(m): 12:06am On May 21, 2021
Hhmm shocked
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by executive12: 12:08am On May 21, 2021
I wonder how Malami qualified to become a Lawyer.
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Nobody: 12:11am On May 21, 2021
Good to see the man called out. That statement reeked of hate and tribal sentiments. How is the malami fellow even a legal practitioner? Talk more of the attorney general of a nation?? Only in Nigeria man. Only in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by agabaI23(m): 12:19am On May 21, 2021
aspabay:

Who is this riff raff, let out of here fast. Got no time for those with inbred hatred.

Yeap, I have in bred hatred for incompetence, Nepotism and tribalism.

I have in bred hatred terrorists and their sympathizers. I have in bred hatred for selfishness and deliberate bias.

Now, can you tell us what you love and who you love Mr Love?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Elock1: 12:32am On May 21, 2021
NairaMaster1:

I wonder why the Mallami of a tout did not remember how HISBAH is destroying tax prayers' beer in Kano
My brother I'm tired of Nigeria, I no go lie... People used to say Nigeria na hell fire.. I'm beginning to see it too
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by EMMY76: 12:32am On May 21, 2021
It's now official the terrorists in aso rock can't hide themselves anymore.
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by explosiveskull(m): 12:34am On May 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
He should attack the message not the messenger. I doubt he would have seen anything wrong in the statement if he is a Northerner.

Most politicians including him are always playing to the gallery instead of enriching the debate constructively and intellectually to find a permanent solution.

Why will you unilaterally impose a blanket ban on the herdsmen including those who are law abiding and not see it as akin to banning spare parts dealers in the north, knowing that it is dominated by southerners who mostly sell fake spare parts that still take away lives? Malami is in order and it is time to bring up a superior position instead attempt to bully him

This is a great opportunity to resolve this age long problem and the leaders for and against open grazing should think as patriots and look beyond their regions alone. There are herdsmen in interior communities where open grazing has not led to problems and when you ban open grazing by fiat, to what extent will it affect the small holders who can't afford to start a ranch immediately? If they all quit being herdsmen and become bandits, the society will still pay for it.
So I expect serious intelligent suggestions on this issue abeg. I know that bigotry and hatred will prevent some people to look at the big picture but this is time for the patriots.
Nawa ooo! How I found myself in same country with someone who reasons like a zinjatropus is heart wrenching.

Like seriously you are supporting this malami of a man? Please, the governors who came together to ban open grazing, are they only Igbos, so why point to Igbos in your imbecilic mohammedian way of violence.

The igbo man selling spare parts in the north, is he selling it on peoples farm or inside the forest? I know you know that they pay their rent, buy a portion of land, pay their tax both federal and state and contribute resourcefully to the development of wherever they find themselves. That is all we are asking your terrorist brothers, leave peoples farms, what are you doing inside the forest? Stop raping and killing our sisters and mothers, though I know your prophet mohammed was a rapist but when you are in rome, you behave like romans.

The garriki areas we normally dash you guys, do you see how dirty and messed up it is, the stench in the air there can give you a disease worse than ebola or HIV. All we ask is that you behave like normal people like we Igbos in the north do. Rent, buy, lease, etc a land, develop it, pay your tax and make a positive impact in whatever society you find yourself. See to be honest most Igbos have stopped eating your beef since we saw those videos where you defile female cows. We now know all your plans.

That you guys will turn to bandits is nobodys business, how many south easterners have bandits affected before? How many south easterners are been killed by bokoharam and ISWAP? Now, out of wickedness you decided to come destroy our farms and kill us, ESN started showing you guys pepper.

The governors should stand firm in their resolution and leave the enforcement of the ban to we law abiding citizens, we know what to do to make them regret ever entering Nigeria in the first day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by explosiveskull(m): 12:38am On May 21, 2021
Chai! Mannabbqqrills, this malami of a guy must have hurt your heart with this magnitude of disgrace. This is what you get when you roll with dumb people.
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by redsun(m): 1:17am On May 21, 2021
It's the same muderfucker that thinks planes are driven on the highways. He's Islamically educated and one of the reasons why the country is on a downward spiral into the abyss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by BlackFlamefromP: 2:00am On May 21, 2021
Well, I understand you are trying to be unbiased, which is okay; but if all the news and stories I here about the terror unleashed by Fulani herdsmen and how they destroy people's farms are true then, I believe banning the open grazing is the right thing to do. I support the southern governors on that.

Fulani herdsmen destroying people's farm is worse than armed robbery and kidnapping because they combine the terror of armed robbery and kidnapping with destroying people's source of livelihood. You know destroying people's farms and making farmers to be scared of going to their farms as it's already happening in some places can cause food shortage and create inflation thereby having some negative impact on the economy as a whole. So they must be banned.

Vaughanlanrewaj:

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by desmond2pk: 2:26am On May 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

shut up. You get car ?
Fake spare parts ko fake cow meat ni
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Nobody: 2:55am On May 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Why will you unilaterally impose a blanket ban on the herdsmen including those who are law abiding and not see it as akin to banning spare parts dealers in the north, knowing that it is dominated by southerners who mostly sell fake spare parts that still take away lives? Malami is in order and it is time to bring up a superior position instead of attempting to bully him

So I expect serious intelligent suggestions on this issue abeg. I know that bigotry and hatred will prevent some people to look at the big picture but this is time for the patriots.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
They actually used money to buy your emotions too?? You are a cheaper SOB than I thought.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Deadlytruth(m): 3:11am On May 21, 2021
LordDarius:
Can't wonder about the careless talk of the Quarter System AGF.... SHAME
Quota system not quarter system.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Ashiwe: 6:03am On May 21, 2021
Malami statement indicates type of people leading country without having interest in the country but ethnics group.

Blind Leaders taking Great Nigerians backward.

May BABA JEHOVAH sustain His children.

Thanks Hon. speaker Basiru.
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Mftivi: 6:20am On May 21, 2021
Stalwert:
The emotional fool is the spokesperson for the senate. The Southern Governors have no responsibility in promoting unity they can act in any manner, but reminding them to act within the ambit of the law is promoting disunity. What a slowpoke!
who this imbecili* mofo guys ?
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:39am On May 21, 2021
Buhari is rubbishing his government too!!!
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Pennywise(m): 6:52am On May 21, 2021
2special:
I also wish Ngige and Okorocha can also be bold

Those two are no longer relevant
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by 2special(m): 7:06am On May 21, 2021
Pennywise:

Those two are no longer relevant
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by gulfer: 7:27am On May 21, 2021
It is now very clear that this AGF read Islamic law under an Islamic scholar angry angry angry angry
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by orisa37: 7:48am On May 21, 2021
youre-rubbishing-buharis-govt-senate-spokesman-asks-malami-to-resign.

SUPPORTED.
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Zanotty(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2021
In africa we don't do resigning.we end our tenure or we die in office.wat is resign sef
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by olisaEze(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2021
aspabay:
Malami is a disgrace and an embarrassment to the Buhari led government.

Always giving controversial and contradictory statements to the government official position.

He is a liability to this government.

Buhari better get rid of him.

God bless Nigeria

And his Oga is an asset ni? grin
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by aspabay(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2021
olisaEze:

And his Oga is an asset ni? grin

That one concern you, go and remove him na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Profile of the 5-man panel at the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal / Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return / Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.