Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English (1366 Views)

This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) / Why Be Say Na Poor People Wey Dey Born Pikin Pass! / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by MiztaPepperoni(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2021
Make I see how many people fit answer this question. Shey many of una dey like form English speaking and I too know.

Oya answer.

Re: This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by pyyxxaro: 12:31pm On May 21, 2021
Geraraaahiaa mheeen undecided

1 Like

Re: This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by Godada(m): 12:32pm On May 21, 2021

The Op is drunk.

4 Likes

Re: This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by Theboy21: 12:46pm On May 21, 2021
Because the Op, the mother and the daughter are all drunk cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by viyon02: 12:48pm On May 21, 2021
The mother.
Re: This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by MiztaPepperoni(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2021
Theboy21:
Because the Op, the mother and the daughter are all drunk cheesy cheesy

You don craze oooo

2 Likes

Re: This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by Polynek(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2021
I don't see anything confusing here, however I don't hv strength 4 unnecessary argument
Re: This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by Cholls(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2021
My brother are you drunk
Re: This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by truespeak: 3:51pm On May 21, 2021
grin This is why I Love my Legal Training which tells you to first seek clarification before addressing any question or issue in the event of ambiguity!

Now, "A mother beats up her daughter" is clear but the following "because she was drunk" leads to an inquiry into who was drunk?

The question is ambiguous and unclear for it has two interpretations:

Is it the mother who was drunk or the daughter? That is "A mother beats up her daughter, because she the mother was drunk"? Or "A mother beats up her daughter because the daughter was drunk"?

That is a question which the maker of the statement can and must answer!

6 Likes

Re: This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by habsydiamond(m): 4:51pm On May 21, 2021
All of three of you.... My English shock like electricity

Re: This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by MiztaPepperoni(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2021
truespeak:
grin This is why I Love my Legal Training which tells you to first seek clarification before addressing any question or issue in the event of ambiguity!

Now, "A mother beats up her daughter" is clear but the following "because she was drunk" leads to an inquiry into who was drunk?

The question is ambiguous and unclear for it has two interpretations:

Is it the mother who was drunk or the daughter? That is "A mother beats up her daughter, because she the mother was drunk"? Or "A mother beats up her daughter because the daughter was drunk"?

That is a question which the maker of the statement can and must answer!

After all the grammar you speak you no still answer the question.

4 Likes

Re: This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by nuttyprofessor(m): 5:09pm On May 21, 2021
grin
Re: This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by TenderManiac: 9:12pm On May 21, 2021
Officially speaking, I'm not meant to answer any question now.
Re: This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by Theboy21: 10:02pm On May 21, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:

You don craze oooo
wink wink cheesy
Re: This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:14pm On May 21, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:
Make I see how many people fit answer this question. Shey many of una dey like form English speaking and I too know.

Oya answer.
This is called lexical ambiguity.
Re: This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by Nobody: 6:01am On May 22, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:

Oya answer.

The person that said it should be asked.

If you can't ask the person,go and die.
Re: This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by truespeak: 9:08am On May 22, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:

After all the grammar you speak you no still answer the question.

grin I knew you would say that, but I understand you thought you had asked an intelligent question but now you know that it is not a reasonable question that any with good reasoning should answer, it is rather the maker of the statement who should answer, therefore you should not have posted such an unreasonable question, but rather than keep silent which is what a wise man would have done, you thought to attack me for showing you your error, thereby revealing yourself even more! grin grin
Re: This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by MiztaPepperoni(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2021
truespeak:

grin I knew you would say that, but I know you got that that is not a reasonable question that any with good reasoning should answer, it is rather the maker of the statement who should answer, therefore you should not have posted such an unreasonable question, but rather than keep silent which is what a wise man would have done, you thought to make me look bad but alas you reveal yourself even more! grin grin

This your post so I no understand the English you dey talk ooooo
Re: This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by truespeak: 9:24am On May 22, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:

This your post so I no understand the English you dey talk ooooo

You do but I understand! grin
Re: This Question Is For People Wey Think Them Sabi English by Nobody: 10:40am On May 22, 2021
Na who chop beleful dey attempt this kind question cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girls LovePeddler Men What / Do You Look Better In Person Or In Pictures? / Nigerian Man In Tears As Kenyan Woman Proposes To Him With A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.