Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) (109107 Views)

General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge / Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by effort1: 12:28am On May 22, 2021
observanc1:
the pharoahs that sheltered biblical isrealis and gave them money and food and work? Shey when there was famine in isreal, they all ran to egypt and ate. If pharoahs had built walls (like isreal is doing today) and disallow them from entering, na hunger for kill all of them for desert

One Pharaoh welcomed them and another turned them to slaves
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by okuta007: 12:49am On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:

How you take know say Coup plenty pass for him time

https://dailynigerian.com/coup-scare-could-government/
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:53am On May 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Shekau Dead or brutally injured!
COAS Dead!

If you ask me! I will tell you for free that the Prayers and tears of the People has moved the Hand of GOD.
The Judgement of GOD is moving in the Land of Nigeria!
Pharoahs will be taken away!
That is what I see!so, why is their alpha male still living
Condolences to His Family
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by learnedman(m): 12:54am On May 22, 2021
My sincere condolences to his family,I know no Igbo man will be in the crew because of marginalisation, Marginalisation could be life saving sometimes[

1 Like

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by UncleKoboko: 1:04am On May 22, 2021
tito44:

From 3days ago when the vegetable returned from Paris
Vegetable got me laughing grin

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by CanadaCars(m): 1:51am On May 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
COAS Dead!

If you ask me! I will tell you for free that the Prayers and tears of the People has moved the Hand of GOD.
That is what I see!

My friend do not connect God in this please, enough of making mockery of God. So sad how so called Christians portray the almighty God, so unscriptural.
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Ewedegubbler: 1:58am On May 22, 2021
Gen iko nso. Odeshi no save am
Gen shekau. Half dead okala mmadu okala mmuo
Gen Attahiru. Embezzled money don chop im head

Where is bubu? Abi na Jibril?

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by observanc1: 2:38am On May 22, 2021
effort1:

One Pharaoh welcomed them and another turned them to slaves
which pharaoh? Name them one by one so we seperate them.
The person i quoted placed curses on all the phararaohs.
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by observanc1: 2:40am On May 22, 2021
kissdabride:
Is real never build any wall
Meanwhile it was the same Israelite God gave the wisdom to gather food in Egypt which is Joseph
isreal never built any wall? Are u serious or joking?
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by effort1: 3:13am On May 22, 2021
observanc1:
which pharaoh? Name them one by one so we seperate them.
The person i quoted placed curses on all the phararaohs.

Check your Bible for further information
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by JaneYave(f): 3:22am On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:
Lol all thr my days at FAAN we've seen worse days with terrible rain alongside roaring heavy thunders, but every flight TDT we recorded non had problems with weather affecting their landing even flights like Air Peace were landing safely with a woman being their pilot

This man's Death is either an Act of God or some powerful forces against him
Good points you made but I spotted 'even flights like Air Peace were landing safely with A WOMAN BEING THEIR PILOT'. Why itemize?
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:30am On May 22, 2021
May His dogged soul rest in peace.

A nation he stood for in his lifetime, I pray that gives him an edge to make paradise if it does exist.

God bless the The Nigerian Armed Forces
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:36am On May 22, 2021
JaneYave:
Good points you made but I spotted 'even flights like Air Peace were landing safely with A WOMAN BEING THEIR PILOT'. Why itemize?

So because a woman landed a plane means crash landing his avoidable. This are mechanical and electronic devices prone to faults.

Pilots die yearly with thousands of miles to their name, does it mean they are unprofessional.

The best of driver's, divers and riggers die in the course of their duty they have done for decades, does it mean they were killed?

Accidents is unavoidable, if you got your back to the garage in the evening, you are not an expert but just lucky.
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:44am On May 22, 2021
Na so...Soldier go Soldier come! Nigeria is not worth dying for cus las Las na one minute silence.
Darling daddy will still pick another F!0!0lani to replace him.They are harvesting what they sowed.
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:59am On May 22, 2021
Empiree:
when are you idiot gonna start respecting your military?. When are you idiot gonna be patriotic?. Americans will never say this to their dead soldiers regardless..

Truly, NIGERIANS are reflection of their leaders. You deserve leadership you get. At the end of the day you probably claimed to be Christian, you go to church and pray to God and pray not answered and you wonder why?. This is why

slowpoke

Shut it.

There is nothing like Nigeria. It doesn't exist. Any damn military who dies should burn in hell to all we care.

American is a nation , Nigeria is not because people were trapped against their will.

Mooorooon
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:15am On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:
Lol all thr my days at FAAN we've seen worse days with terrible rain alongside roaring heavy thunders, but every flight TDT we recorded non had problems with weather affecting their landing even flights like Air Peace were landing safely with a woman being their pilot

This man's Death is either an Act of God or some powerful forces against him
Do u work with faan
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by kingthreat(m): 5:16am On May 22, 2021
Are we sure, they dont want to do a coup in this country and Attahiru was eliminated?
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by wizod(m): 5:17am On May 22, 2021
Holy Saint #IKONSO pray for us
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Empiree: 5:24am On May 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Shut it.

There is nothing like Nigeria. It doesn't exist. Any damn military who dies should burn in hell to all we care.

American is a nation , Nigeria is not because people were trapped against their will.

Mooorooon
show me your international passport, your school ID, your job ID and let's see if it is Nigeria or not?.

People like you are the reason the country doesn't work. There are many like you in govt
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by funshow247(m): 5:40am On May 22, 2021
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by LANRYUS(m): 6:04am On May 22, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Death will surely visit the remaining terrorists

Terrorist or no terrorist, las las everybody will die.
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Odogwu2023(m): 6:05am On May 22, 2021
I need to know the kind of camera used in Aso villa
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by medokills(m): 6:08am On May 22, 2021
Seriously, it is so risky working under Buhari administration. Asides the fact that man is next in command to evil, his badluck is from another planet. You have dine with an evil before you can survive working with him.
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Omanze: 6:13am On May 22, 2021
observanc1:
the pharoahs that sheltered biblical isrealis and gave them money and food and work? Shey when there was famine in isreal, they all ran to egypt and ate. If pharoahs had built walls (like isreal is doing today) and disallow them from entering, na hunger for kill all of them for desert

You have spoken well.

Your philosophy is good.

'Righteousness' has misfired in that comment

1 Like

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by biotechshola(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
COAS Dead!

That is what I see!

Religion doesn't make people unreasonable I supposed?
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by greensandy: 6:52am On May 22, 2021
Xiaomi1:
you are the most stupid and the least terrorist, gerrrahere

"You may be the next" scared you? All this because you are afraid of death. It will meet you when you least expected.
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by greensandy: 6:57am On May 22, 2021
AlllFather:

Lies and deceit is what you thrive on. When did you see this one? All the while you've been ranting and constituting nuisance all over NL, why didn't you for once mention that something like this will happen? All of a sudden; you're now seeing things. grin grin

Why didn't God kill Buratai who's hands is soiled with excess innocent blood? Why didn't God kill Buhari or even Tinubu? Why should Attahiru who is yet to soil his own hands be dead while Buratai is still alive? If your theory is anything to go by, then what happened? Because I'm too mortified to even think for a second that the Almighty God is capable of making a mistake.

This was how you saw the world ending through COVID, now COVID is gradually becoming a thing of the past. You then switched to Israel-Palestine conflict, you said that the world will unite against Israel and the fight will lead to WW3, but that same Israel has now announced a cease fire with the Hamas. I thought you said that the world is ending? Why then is God concerned about liberating Nigerians first when he could just end it all? You just interpret whatever is going on at a particular time to suit your conspiracy theories. Everything is a doomsday prophecy for you. False prophet! When will you stop deceiving christians on this forum??

Well said.
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by muhyeenisce(m): 7:14am On May 22, 2021
AlllFather:

Lies and deceit is what you thrive on. When did you see this one? All the while you've been ranting and constituting nuisance all over NL, why didn't you for once mention that something like this will happen? All of a sudden; you're now seeing things. grin grin

Why didn't God kill Buratai who's hands is soiled with excess innocent blood? Why didn't God kill Buhari or even Tinubu? Why should Attahiru who is yet to soil his own hands be dead while Buratai is still alive? If your theory is anything to go by, then what happened? Because I'm too mortified to even think for a second that the Almighty God is capable of making a mistake.

This was how you saw the world ending through COVID, now COVID is gradually becoming a thing of the past. You then switched to Israel-Palestine conflict, you said that the world will unite against Israel and the fight will lead to WW3, but that same Israel has now announced a cease fire with the Hamas. I thought you said that the world is ending? Why then is God concerned about liberating Nigerians first when he could just end it all? You just interpret whatever is going on at a particular time to suit your conspiracy theories. Everything is a doomsday prophecy for you. False prophet! When will you stop deceiving christians on this forum??
That guy na eedeeot nor de waste your time reply him....
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by tunary(m): 7:21am On May 22, 2021
alsudan:
Look Buhari eyes and see how angry he was with the late Attahiru for allowing 12 year old ISWAP fighters finish his darling Shekau.

Next day Shaka Boom, Attahiru dies.
this looks very obvious Sha but no be atahiru cause am na
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by evansjeff(m): 7:21am On May 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
COAS Dead!

That is what I see!

Gosh....I’m so disappointed, someone that claims to be a servant of God can say something like this about a dead man. I will never listen to any of your preachings ever again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.