Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) (109111 Views)

General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge / Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:21am On May 22, 2021
Empiree:
show me your international passport, your school ID, your job ID and let's see if it is Nigeria or not?.

People like you are the reason the country doesn't work. There are many like you in govt

And we are happy the country isn't working because it is not meant to work. It is not a nation.
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Naajjii: 7:21am On May 22, 2021
lamentor78:
Let us wait for another Northerner to take over
Next.....

So sad Nigeria lost two military chief in one week
Field Marshall Shekau
Gen. Attahirru
Buhari can't bear this pain is too much
Yes another northerner will surely take over nothing you can do about that. You also forgot to mention the loss of Shekau's terrorist colleague Field Mashal Ikonsi who was brought down like a chicken.
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Harmattan123(m): 7:22am On May 22, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Death will surely visit the remaining terrorists
you will surely die one-day & u don't know what will kill you, where you will die...... Don't mock dem......
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by tunary(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2021
lamentor78:
Let us wait for another Northerner to take over
Next.....

So sad Nigeria lost two military chief in one week
Field Marshall Shekau
Gen. Attahirru
Buhari can't bear this pain is too much
field Marshall Lol
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Dpaulie(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2021
IYANGBALI:
says who? Where is it written?
Well my bible teaches me.. anybody that mock the dead either perceived as a foe or friend is not christlike , scripture says mourn with those that mourn Romans 12:15..God bless u
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by tonididdy(m): 7:37am On May 22, 2021
Who gave the order ?
20/10/2020

Not until we know who gave the order... There will be spiritual disorder mourned in the physical
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by end1999constitu(m): 8:07am On May 22, 2021
alsudan:
Look Buhari eyes and see how angry he was with the late Attahiru for allowing 12 year old ISWAP fighters finish his darling Shekau.

Next day Shaka Boom, Attahiru dies.

cool cool

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Ammymadudonu: 8:40am On May 22, 2021
May the souls of the departed rest in peace
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Unclefemolala(m): 8:48am On May 22, 2021
AlllFather:

Lies and deceit is what you thrive on. When did you see this one? All the while you've been ranting and constituting nuisance all over NL, why didn't you for once mention that something like this will happen? All of a sudden; you're now seeing things. grin grin

Why didn't God kill Buratai who's hands is soiled with excess innocent blood? Why didn't God kill Buhari or even Tinubu? Why should Attahiru who is yet to soil his own hands be dead while Buratai is still alive? If your theory is anything to go by, then what happened? Because I'm too mortified to even think for a second that the Almighty God is capable of making a mistake.

This was how you saw the world ending through COVID, now COVID is gradually becoming a thing of the past. You then switched to Israel-Palestine conflict, you said that the world will unite against Israel and the fight will lead to WW3, but that same Israel has now announced a cease fire with the Hamas. I thought you said that the world is ending? Why then is God concerned about liberating Nigerians first when he could just end it all? You just interpret whatever is going on at a particular time to suit your conspiracy theories. Everything is a doomsday prophecy for you. False prophet! When will you stop deceiving christians on this forum??

He said the same thing about 5G, Also that If Trump lost to Biden, the world will end because crazy Trump is Gods representative and what is keeping the world from ending....Biden is there and things are better and even their deaths have stopped and economy and lives have moved on...same thing with the covid vaccine 666 mark shii that you will be controlled by the new world order, same thing with Crypocurrency as the antichrist means of one currency amongst several Bullocks..
Yet we are still standing
I think its just left for people to use their brains
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Kandeed: 9:09am On May 22, 2021
JaneYave:
Good points you made but I spotted 'even flights like Air Peace were landing safely with A WOMAN BEING THEIR PILOT'. Why itemize?

Lol forgive me but why i mentioned Air peace is their recurrent susceptibility to mishaps that happens oft time and many atimes they don't make it to the media. there was this particular time this Air Peace Boeing landed with the front tire cuz it lost two rare tires funny enough twas raining heavily that day and there wasn't any crash. Tho we attribute the success to God but this man's story of bad weather sounds somehow
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by oxyG: 9:44am On May 22, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Death will surely visit the remaining terrorists
Can't you just be sympathetic even with the family? Death will definitely visit everyone living today. Let's watch what we say!
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by oxyG: 9:46am On May 22, 2021
Dpaulie:

Well my bible teaches me.. anybody that mock the dead either perceived as a foe or friend is not christlike , scripture says mourn with those that mourn Romans 12:15..God bless u
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Jokerman(m): 10:09am On May 22, 2021
evansjeff:

Gosh....I’m so disappointed, someone that claims to be a servant of God can say something like this about a dead man. I will never listen to any of your preachings ever again

Lol... Newbie grin
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Empiree: 10:40am On May 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

And we are happy the country isn't working because it is not meant to work. It is not a nation.
then stop complaining about your pathetic state of affairs
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by ada9ja(f): 10:52am On May 22, 2021
tito44:

I have you

enyaaaa ur sickness don worst
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by tito44: 10:54am On May 22, 2021
ada9ja:

enyaaaa ur sickness don worst

U no get yarn. Abeg comot from here
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Bmaster(m): 12:20pm On May 22, 2021
observanc1:
the pharoahs that sheltered biblical isrealis and gave them money and food and work? Shey when there was famine in isreal, they all ran to egypt and ate. If pharoahs had built walls (like isreal is doing today) and disallow them from entering, na hunger for kill all of them for desert
pharaoh is a spiritual name.
It depicts spiritual hindrances,and anywhere we see it we fight it with prayer.

May we never be quenched by pharaoh of any kind
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by JaneYave(f): 1:13pm On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:

Lol forgive me but why i mentioned Air peace is their recurrent susceptibility to mishaps that happens oft time and many atimes they don't make it to the media. there was this particular time this Air Peace Boeing landed with the front tire cuz it lost two rare tires funny enough twas raining heavily that day and there wasn't any crash. Tho we attribute the success to God but this man's story of bad weather sounds somehow

It well understood now. Thanks!
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:

Who told you?? ur governor or who you're expecting to be dead might just be enjoying Grace when his cup full you'll hear of his. everyone would bear the consequences of his actions sooner than later
so adeboye's son was full right?smh for most of you
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:

Lol oga ur still not getting the point are you?? an Act of God is an aviation term that is anybody in the aviation industry instead of saying the Rain falling is Natural they'd say, That Rain falling is an Act of God. no one is attaching religion here it's simply just language
change that your so-called "aviation" language Cruz,here isn't aviation industry.
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by juman(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2021
He is now address as late.

It shake me.
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Kandeed: 3:23pm On May 22, 2021
SirBunky85:
so adeboye's son was full right?smh for most of you

What if God wanted to take him at that age. can we really question him??
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Kandeed: 3:24pm On May 22, 2021
SirBunky85:
change that your so-called "aviation" language Cruz,here isn't aviation industry.

But This is an Aviation News and tragedy isn't it??
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:

have you resorted to "what if"? Why not keep quiet in issues you aren't sure of?
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:

so you've now resorted to "what if"? Why not keep quiet in issues you aren't sure of?
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:

But This is an Aviation News and tragedy isn't it??
why not go to the aviation section of nairaland and use your "aviation" terminology?
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Kandeed: 3:29pm On May 22, 2021
SirBunky85:
why not go to the aviation section of nairaland and use your "aviation" terminology?

Oga why are you so stubborn na.....an act of GOD is an act of GOD the Supreme being. why you such an unbeliever
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:

Oga why are you so stubborn na.....an act of GOD is an act of GOD the Supreme being. why you such an unbeliever
how did you know it was an act of god?
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Kandeed: 3:38pm On May 22, 2021
SirBunky85:
how did you know it was an act of god?

bcuz Rain and weather which were the wonders of God's creation was linked to the crash

as an Igbo guy u should know more bout God than I am except you want to disappoint the Igbo culture
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:

bcuz Rain and weather which were the wonders of God's creation was linked to the crash

as an Igbo guy u should know more bout God than I am except you want to disappoint the Igbo culture
so there are no rain makers again abi?continue whining yourself
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Kandeed: 3:42pm On May 22, 2021
SirBunky85:
so there are no rain makers again abi?continue whining yourself

show me where they are
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:

show me where they are
if there aren't rainmakers in your village,they exist in mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.