Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? (13106 Views)

HOW Does It Feel To Board A Plane For The First Time. Share Your Experience. / How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by holythug(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2008
na today. . .abeg no b new thing undecided
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2008
nwando:

Well well well.
My one and only visa denial wasn't actually a denial denial.
I was travelling to the UK to study and I was denied because I needed some more paperwork .
Needless to say,I cried in the "ekene dili chukwu" luxurious bus all the way from Lagos to Onitsha.

Even the loaf of "our ladies bread" and fanta I "snacked" on wasn't enough to console me.
What would I tell my friends after waving them goodbye? grin
I had even dashed out my clothes to my youger sisters and cousins.
I didn't know what to do.
When I got home,my eyes were blood shot red.
It looked like I'd been smoking Igbo'

I returned to the embassy with the requested papers.
This time I made up my mind that if they denied me,I would look for a flat in Lagos,marry a rich Igbo trader and not go back to the East

They collected my passport with those words "Ms blah blah blah,come and pick up your passport tomorrow.
2 day's later I was in London freezing to death. grin

The end.

he he he grin grin grin. You manage dey chop all those yeye bread wey dey for East, I'm sure it added to your blood shot eyes grin
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by conda00410(m): 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2008
first time, i really felt let down
second time, though painful but previous similar experience helped.
but now am working and doing well.
recently got a 6 month visiting visa, but could not go cos i got no time,
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by iice(f): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2008
Yet to be denied
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by 4Play(m): 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2008
I came to England through my people smuggling links.Wetin concern me with visa ? Just find a reliable person you can pay money,you will find your way here without bothering about visa. grin
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2008
imani. . .no, they can keep him o. . .i got my eyes on someone else. . and he's not a NLer. . plzzzzzzzzzzzz tongue
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by iice(f): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2008
grin grin grin
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by spoilt(f): 1:14am On Apr 05, 2008
Ive never been denied a visa. ive done visa applications by mail several times and i guess when they see you've travelled quite a bit they have a measure of comfort.
My first interview at the u.s embassy was funny though. Dude was flirting ! he barely looked at my documents. and he told me i was pretty.! shocked
i guess he thought i would be an asset of eye candy to the united states. tongue
if i was denied i dont think i would have been shattered. i wasnt so keen on leaving my boyfriend. grin grin
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by Spinach: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2008
lol,funny thread
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by SamMilla1(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2008
@uau,
you are d one who said that your visa denial was as a result of some igbo guy ,
i love this igbo guys, always ahead, talented people,
stay there with your good intentions to travel to italy. which tribe are you from by the way.

@the poster
I have been in that situation once but it all depends on how you take things of the world,
I applied for entry visa in an european embassy and they denied,
every document was genuine because my name are in all of them,
the reason why they denied i guess was my age i was too young,

I was disappointed for a few minutes but i remembered what my elder said to me, *always expect disappointments when ever some other person has to take the final decission about you*. I smiled after five minutes of my denial and applied again after six months, they gave me this time.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by ty4real(m): 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2008
4 Play:

[b]I came to England through my people smuggling links.[/b]Wetin concern me with visa ? Just find a reliable person you can pay money,you will find your way here without bothering about visa. grin

Those who live in glass house dont throw stones,cause if they do,it might create a problem they can't solve.
Just a piece mate! wink wink
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by oziomatv(m): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2008
I've never been to an Embassy before accept Nigerian Embassy.

Yes I've been to Slovenian embassy, we hared that Slovenian girls are so sexy and cheap to catch so we planned a trip to hit their night clubs one weekend to give them our black sushi. but the young guy that attended us in the embassy noticed our mission and asked us to provide a document that he knows will take us 2months to get. So we left and decides to wait for the girls to come for summer beach club. home base match.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by oyindaries: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2008
hi everyone ,
to be honest, visa refusal can be a terrible experience, i was in that position once, so i know how it is like.  That was the more reason why i left the uk for spain. i actually thought that it was the end of the world,  but then spain was the best move ever, everything in my life started to fall into place, spain might not be the uk  or the usa,  but it is a gateway to europe.  But note that papers in this country can equally be difficult,   but the secret is the northern side of spain,  to get work visa from nigeria from this part of spain is very easy. all you need is a work contract from here for you to take to the embassy in nigeria.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by dee02(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2008
oyindaries:

hi everyone ,
to be honest, visa refusal can be a terrible experience, i was in that position once, so i know how it is like. That was the more reason why i left the uk for spain. i actually thought that it was the end of the world, but then spain was the best move ever, everything in my life started to fall into place, spain might not be the uk or the usa, but it is a gateway to europe. But note that papers in this country can equally be difficult, but the secret is the northern side of spain, to get work visa from nigeria from this part of spain is very easy. all you need is a work contract from here for you to take to the embassy in nigeria.

if anyone is intrested let me know my email address is oyindaries@yahoo.co.uk succes rate is high.

Thank you very much immigration comptroller, i would pass on this one!

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by dee02(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2008
4 Play:

I came to England through my people smuggling links.Wetin concern me with visa ? Just find a reliable person you can pay money,you will find your way here without bothering about visa. grin

Brethren if you have not had the chance to apply for a visa or get refused then this thread is soooooo wrong for you
If you get caught, your case would be worse than the person they refused visa
humiliating repatriation is worse than denial
sleep ova it!
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by lucabrasi(m): 2:05am On Apr 06, 2008
never collected my own visas and never been denied but i v been there with an uncle while on hols in naija and it was a mix of diffrent emotions, some going to the side of the lake thinking and smoking, sweating in the hot sun and some people that are not even there for visa while trying to console the refused applicant start their own technical analysis of how they give more visas on particular days and how a particaular person is wicked or nice e.t.c realli funny but then u feel for a lot of people, not good at all
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by Vicjustice: 2:36am On Apr 06, 2008
oyindaries:

hi everyone ,
to be honest, visa refusal can be a terrible experience, i was in that position once, so i know how it is like. That was the more reason why i left the uk for spain. i actually thought that it was the end of the world, but then spain was the best move ever, everything in my life started to fall into place, spain might not be the uk or the usa, but it is a gateway to europe. But note that papers in this country can equally be difficult, but the secret is the northern side of spain, to get work visa from nigeria from this part of spain is very easy. all you need is a work contract from here for you to take to the embassy in nigeria.

if anyone is intrested let me know my email address is oyindaries@yahoo.co.uk succes rate is high.

In my entire years of travel experience, you're apparently the first guy i understand left the UK in search of a future in Spain of all countries. I thought you came to share genuine experience, little did i know you're a predator looking for preys. Anyway, this is for guys like you:

EXPOSER:

Yes , This is where i am looking for,

@academy,
Now answer the questions tabled above,
There is nothing like protocol to someone who has no documents to back up his/her visa application, 
Dont even think about confusing people here, i have seen people like you,
I am not saying that you are not genuine. What i am saying is that you will have to explain everything here on nairaland.
None of this people who are desperate to travel deserve to be denied visa.
Think about how they feel if they don't have this visa,
Dont tell me that it doesnt concern you, So, if you want my people of great Nigeria to come to you,
Explain from A-Z, what will happen after the admission has been approved.
I am begging you to make things clear if your intentions are good
I am begging you to explain to them that the visa is not guarranteed even with admission from the best schools in the US,  I didnt se where you say anything here about your firm, You just encrypted your e mail address here as a trap for people who click carelessly, I hope to see your explanations by the time i wake up tomorrow or else , i will hunt you down to the slumps of Ajengunle,
EXPOSER:

What i am going to say here is out of experience, take it if u like or leave it. I have lived in Europe long enough to say this with certainty, It is about our boys in Spain, I know they will VERBALLY attack me as soon as they see this but like my father always say, OKWU ANA ASO ANYA ANAGHI EBI EBI. These people live in Europe. Due to the fact that getting a resident permit in Spain is easier more than any other schengen country, they took the advantage to extract more from their own brothers and sisters, Initailly they started scamming people in other parts of Europe like Germany , France, Holland, Belgium, Denmark,Sweden, Austria and many more, In these countries that i mentioned above, you can only get a resident permit through only one way, WOMEN OR MEN, its either you marry their daughter or impregnant them which both occurs under mutual agreement. I want you people out there to know that its not easy dealing with white women regarding what they regard us all to be thus giving birth to the rush for Spanish resident permits. In spain you can apply for a resident permit if you provide evidence that you have lived in the country for up to three years. Now ,this is where our players in Spain come in,  They will tell YOU to send two passport photograph, your international passport and so on, Then in a few days, they will tell you that they have submitted your documents to the lawyer and that the lawyer is demanding for some money to do this and that, Then your journey to bad experience begins, This is just the part one, i know that Nigerians doesnt love to read long stories, thats why i have to end this here, the part two will soon come out, to be contd
EXPOSER:

This is a continuation of the original topic,

These people in spain knows that the boys in other parts of Europe are already aware of what they do,NOW they turned their weapon to the next and most vulnerable place of them all, NIGERIA, (THUS PROVOKING ME)
They will call you and tell you that the Spanish govt has announced their intention to accept applications for resident permit. They will tell you initially that it wont cost you up to 500 euro, The worst is that they are people you know ,
REMEMBER THAT NOT ALL OF THEM ARE BAD,
They will ask you to bring the usual things,
1.international passport
2.passport photograph
3.Birth certificates in some cases
I know this is not my business but i have made it my business becasue the same people duped me of my money ,
Imagine how hard things are for our people in Nigeria, then some idiot living in Spain where there is constant electricity, good drinking water , good transportation system and so on, imagine them extracting money from strugglers in Nigeria, They are heartless and thats why i became fearless in exposing them,
Ask a Barrow pusher in Oshodi if he would want to travel over sea and you know what the response will be, This same barrow pusher will save money for years only to send it to one idiot in Spain becasue of travelling.
I m saying this for all Nigerians living in Nigeria to open their eyes and become aware of what is going on, The last time i was in Lagos, a boy living close to my place approached me with this issue. he said that he has sent over 90,000 naira to this guy in Spain and that for over ten months, the guy kept telling him the same thing, Lawyer said more money and more time is needed and Lawyer said that. I sat him down and told him to first of all, stop giving him money and secondly to accept the fact the he has been scammed, I asked him the documents he has sent to this guy and you will be suprised what this helpless guy told me, Just two passport photos and nothing more, I asked how he believed that someone could get him a resident permit without international passport and he replied that the guy promised to get him a Spanish passport, Imagine, I got the guys number and promised to be calling him. The last time i called him, he told me that the fellow in Spain whom he gave the money is now in nigeria, He said that he had a problem with the Spanish government and was deported,
The same faith awaits all of you scammers who eat the sweats of innocent victims, to be continued,

2 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by lucabrasi(m): 2:50am On Apr 06, 2008
@vicjustice
nice one,thats realli cool that you r educating a lot of people who will be wiser after going through that, didnt know people could be that desperate about travelling but i guess its cause of the situation in nigeria, for ppl that have a good life abroad i guess its the right move but when it gets to the stage of scamming people living in nigeria,i reckon its time to leave that country and go back to nigeria, personally it ll make my day if my folks called me up and allowed me to fin in nigeria as i love it there than here
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by TheSly: 2:52am On Apr 06, 2008
In my entire years of travel experience, you're apparently the first guy i understand left the UK in search for a future in Spain of all countries. I thought you came to share genuine experience, little did i know you're a predator looking for preys. Anyway, this is for guys like you:
U see that guy was very right 'bout what he said about all these Spain dudes. . . . . .

hi everyone ,

if anyone is intrested let me know my email address is ********** succes rate is high.
What a disgrace to Nigeria.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by damola1: 3:10am On Apr 06, 2008
what can I say?,

Screw all of them, what do i need a visa for anyway?,
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by oyindaries: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2008
hi

to everyone that want answers, i have not asked anyon for money neither did i say i was going to help anyone, what i said was how one can go about it. like i said before you would have to look for someone to get you a contract, i never said i would give a contract and i don't remember saying i will collect money so i could find someone to get a contract.

all  i wrote or maybe what i am trying to say is that recently in spain people have been able to come into the country through brother or sister getting them a work contract here.
i included my email address only because i can answer questions with proper details and i did not think i could do that on this thread.

so for everyone
get someone to get you a contract in spain
take it to the embassy in nigeria
they will need some requirments from you

it normally takes 8 months at least that is what i heard
and i also heard it can be a daunting experience
but then success rate is high with enough patience.

so all i can say is goodluck.

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese i am not a scammer.

please no emails.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by brothlover: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2008
i woke up the nextmorning and found my self on a hospital bed, i asked what was wrong they told me that i fainted when i found out that i was refused a visa,
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by ty4real(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2008
brothlover:

i woke up the nextmorning and found my self on a hospital bed, i asked what was wrong they told me that i fainted when i found out that i was refused a visa,

Was is it that bro?Nigeria go still better grin grin,When I was refused,I shrugged my shoulders,had this indifferent aura around and went back to work as if nothing happened. grin grin grin
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by brothlover: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2008
guy if u know how much wey i settle some thwarts wey call themself officers , any way that was in 2001 now am in swindon and i dont intend coming back to nigeria,
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by TheSly: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2008
Never been refused a visa!!!!!!! cool

Na very simple thing. . . one of my friend for naija dey ship cars go europe. .
na one corner inside the container i go dey till i nack europe. . .so simple. . no visa nothing cool

the second one be say!
I go waka from naija to cameroun. . .from there we go enter egypt. . then we go swim thru their river and we go reach Burkina faso!
From burkina faso. . .we go cross border to mexico and to yankee!!!!!! that na my secret. . .na sweet adventure cool
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by 4Play(m): 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2008
dee02:

Brethren if you have not had the chance to apply for a visa or get refused then this thread is soooooo wrong for you
If you get caught, your case would be worse than the person they refused visa
humiliating repatriation is worse than denial
sleep ova it!

I can't be caught.My connections are too good.

How is this thread wrong for me? I'm telling people to stop wasting their time lining up for visas when they can simply avail themselves of numerous other quicker and more straight forward opportunities to get to Europe.

I came to Europe through people smugglers whose reliability I can vouch for.If you are refused a visa,don't lose hope.
®~^Sly^~®:

Never been refused a visa!!!!!!! cool
Na very simple thing. . . one of my friend for naija dey ship cars go europe. .
na one corner inside the container i go dey till i nack europe. . .so simple. . no visa nothing cool

Leave these people,let them be talking of visas when smart people like us know faster ways.Who dey use visa for this day and age?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by TheSly: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2008
Leave these people,let them be talking of visas when smart people like us know faster ways.Who dey use visa for this day and age?
Don't mind them!!!
They keep losing their cash to those pointed nose officers. . .
White peepz are stylishly milking y'all and y'all are yet to realize that? tongue

Shiorrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by Sonye(f): 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2008
@ Sly
Abeg how una dey do am? SHow una people the way. Are you going by road
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by damsy01(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2008
I was denied USA student visa three times. the first time was 2003 in lagos consulate, the interview officer said i can not convince her that i would be coming back to nigria after my studies and therefore i was bounced. i could not control my self dats day because my expectaion was very high to get the visa. i took the next flight back to my destination in kaduna and start another process again. The second time was 2005 in abuja consulate office, this time it was a man. his own reson for the denial was that i dont have enough money in my account to fund my studies and again i was bounced back to kaduna. The third time was 2006 also student visa in abuja consulate again, this time the reason was that i dont have enough evidence to show that after my studies a would return back to nigeria and for the third time i was bounce back to kaduna again. if am to calculate all what was lost in these three denials of us visa,i think its ok for me to invest.  but still that does not means i would not reapply when the time comes.One thing i just believe is that one day i must be in US hope is never lost,

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by 4Play(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2008
Sonye:

@ Sly

By shipping from Morocco or Senegal.Once you get to Spain,na road dem take carry me enter Britain

One HGV belonging to a company whose folks on the inside work with the smugglers.Very straight-forward journey.They came into our continent without permission so I go into their's without permission too. cool

It also helps to fortify yourself with powerful "Ogwu" or charms from back home.You will be virtually invisible to immigration. wink
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by TheSly: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2008
Sonye:

@ Sly
Here is one of your answers!! cool

By shipping from Morocco or Senegal.Once you get to Spain,na road them take carry me enter Britain

One HGV belonging to a company whose folks on the inside work with the smugglers.Very straight-forward journey.They came into our continent without permission so I go into their's without permission too.

Or betterstill. . .(We) I mean i know of a guy who can easily turn a human being into paper/documents or a jewelery. . .
He would legitimately smuggle you into Europe or yankee and when u eventually get there. . .
You will be transformed back to your normal self. . . so simple and stress free. . . .
(I don reach many countries in this world and na via road and sea i take enter) cool
You can call me the Citizen of the World! cool

On the other hand!!
You can as well go through the desert route via Sudan by using the natural strength that has been bestowed in CAMELS!
From Naija to Senegal or Sudan via the desert route with the help of a CAMEL!! and u will get to spain from there cool

Spain is the door to all shengen countries. . . .its as simple as that!! no embassy on earth can insult my intelligence!! cool
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? by mukina2: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2008
hmmmmmm
you two eh .
no one must believe them o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire Along Ife-ibadan Expressway. VIDEO / Please I Need To Know If There Are Any Nigerians In Argentina And Chile / Growth In Passengers’ Traffic Excites Akure Airport Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.