Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

"I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader (1673 Views)

FG Arraigns Miyetti Allah Leader, Bello Bodejo For Terrorism / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader / Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by SATANICALLY: 1:21pm On May 22, 2021
We believe in one Nigeria and we want everyone to be one. I’m about going to marry an Igbo girl from Enugu. Then these people shouting Biafra will see that the leader of Miyetti Allah has become their in-law. A Rivers State man is married to my aunt and they have ten children – some of their names are Kate, Ndidi, Kingsley, etc. If I go to Rivers State, nobody can chase me out because I have cousins there. But it should be pointed out that Igbo and Yoruba cannot stop Fulani from grazing their cattle in their areas.

Abdullahi Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah leader

1 Like

Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by hybrid11(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2021
OK
Hope you're coming with your kinsmen through plane?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by owobokiri(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2021
Do so quickly!
You need the gene upgrade badly...

1 Like

Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by Kaduna1stson: 1:25pm On May 22, 2021
Our women up north are not beautiful or intelligent.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by goatandyam: 1:29pm On May 22, 2021
Na your way na.

Worshipper of a rapist prophet

1 Like

Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by Eriokanmi: 1:29pm On May 22, 2021
Ok, omo kwara. You still share yoruba name so its likely you're not radical or hardened. You could be one of the peaceful herders we still have today in our land.
Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by FarahAideed: 1:30pm On May 22, 2021
Cruise
Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 22, 2021
Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by Joel3(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2021
When did he say that? Which among the igbo would marry a Fulani herdsman.
Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by nedu666: 1:31pm On May 22, 2021
Just like buhari daughter married an lgbo man.
Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by fourboys: 1:31pm On May 22, 2021
Easy way for ESN and unknown gunmen... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by goodnessme1(f): 1:34pm On May 22, 2021
ok
Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by BigSarah(f): 1:40pm On May 22, 2021
grin grin who cares if you marry nnamdi Kanu daughter, advice your herders to stop open grazing and the destruction of peoples land and evil killings .... Adhere to the law of the land

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 22, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Ok, omo kwara. You still share yoruba name so its likely you're not radical or hardened. You could be one of the peaceful herders we still have today in our land.
This one is the real controversial Miyetti Allah's leader.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by orunto27: 1:43pm On May 22, 2021
Abdullahi-bello-bodejo-fulani-herders Miyetti Allahman

go to anywhere in Nigeria, rent a Room or a Hotel, it is your fundamental Freedom of movement. It is social, economic and political rights of yours to do so. You can even bleep a Nollywood Super Actress if you have the money. But don't graze Cattle in the South openly again or your head will be knocked off your sholder., you arrogant Fulani man.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by Eriokanmi: 1:44pm On May 22, 2021
Coronabirus:
This one is the real controversial Miyetti Allah's leader.
lol
Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by SmartPolician: 2:35pm On May 22, 2021
An Igbo girl who agrees to marry that ugly man must be a societal reject. undecided
Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by mu2sa2: 2:35pm On May 22, 2021
Hahaha, someone remarked that this fulani man's diick dey hungry for igbo pvssy. He should marry ojukwu's daughter or Kanu's sister - that effectively will be the final nail in the coffin of never-was biafra
Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by Bionic07: 2:43pm On May 22, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Our women up north are not beautiful or intelligent.

That's why they gave birth to an unintelligent dimwit like you.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by immortal2: 2:49pm On May 22, 2021
Jihad has many fronts according the the Egyptian terrorist organization called Muslim Brotherhood.

Sex Jihad is what these Bandits wants to introduce to the war.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by mytime24(f): 3:08pm On May 22, 2021
Joel3:
When did he say that? Which among the igbo would marry a Fulani herdsman.
he's talking abt forceful marriage, to kidnap d igbo girl then force her under duress to accept, stupid people
Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by Obamaofusa: 3:14pm On May 22, 2021
Eriokanmi:

Nkan se yin ni?
Kwarans are mainly traders and they are mostly based in Lagos.
Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 10:49am On May 23, 2021
Lol
Re: "I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader by SEasternVictory: 10:52am On May 23, 2021
immortal2:
Jihad has many fronts according the the Egyptian terrorist organization called Muslim Brotherhood.

Sex Jihad is what these Bandits wants to introduce to the war.

True

(1) (Reply)

Any Igbo Person Suporting Ipob/esn/ugm Is A Big Fool / Response To Igbo Marginalization By Dr. John Oni Gbolabo / IPOB, Yoruba Nation Agitators, Responsible For Food Scarcity In Nigeria - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.